Hussar's Tier 1 Pac3 Application

Hussar

What is your In-game name: ST Private Hussar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49827084

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/johnyysins/

Play time: 1 day

Have you used PAC Before: Yes, I've used it extensively and I was a former Pac dev for a friends CWRP server called "Veteran Servers".  Sadly it died about a month ago.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I should be trusted with Pac3 because I've been using it for a very long time and have pre-made SWRP Pacs from older servers that I wish to use.  I will include some examples at the bottom of this post.  I know I'm still relatively new to Imperial RP, but I think using Pac3 can really help immerse people into the Star Wars Universe. 

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

Anything can be done and made in Pac!  As long as the models are on the workshop.  You can let your imagination roam free, and I like to do it with Star Wars based props, models, weapons, etc.  Not only can anything be done in Pac3 but it can greatly increase RP and make things a lot more fun for everyone.  It can make situations far more immersive for everyone around you.  I have a few custom animations, holocoms, AI's, and many more PACs I would like to use and perfect for creating a far better role playing environment.  I could create a lot of things not only for me, but for other members of the community and it'll be a great time!

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I don't believe I deserve to have Pac, but only because of my low play time on the server and being relatively new and haven't proven myself to other members of this community yet.  Pac is merely a tool that would help the server and I understand that only people well known among the community should be given the privilege to use Pac3.  However, I think my creations and creativity will help my continue to pursue better Star Wars Pacs.

(Thanks for reading my rather short application.  Here are a few of the Pacs I've made over the years on Garry's Mod.)

Spoiler

download (2).jpg

Cyborg Arm

download (3).jpg

A random CWRP Pac

download (1).jpg

Helmet Removal

download.jpg

AI, used by Event Masters & No clipped

download (4).jpg

Point

download (6).jpg

Data Pad

download (7).jpg

Scorch's lit up pods

download (8).jpg

Salute, I know there's an action for it.

download (5).jpg

Holocommunicator 

download (9).jpg

Cigar that puffs smoke, and Turned off Holocom

download (10).jpg

Id card, Arm buttons, and Tassle on weapon

download (11).jpg

Thermal Detonators and Off Holocom, More of the Cyborg arm.

download (12).jpg

Arm Buttons in Detail

download (2).jpg

Guest Excalibur

Going to go with neutral for now, mainly because I can see you have a lot of experience and good ideas, but your playtime is very low and people don’t really know you yet.

1 hour ago, Excalibur said:

Going to go with neutral for now, mainly because I can see you have a lot of experience and good ideas, but your playtime is very low and people don’t really know you yet.

sums it up for me

-1 as the other members of the community have said, you are experienced but you are EXTREMELY new to the server and community as a whole. I would seriously recommend getting your playtime up and trying to get yourself more well known around the community (in a good way). This way, people can get a better gauge of who you are as a person, how you act on the server, if you are mature and responsible enough, etc.

18 minutes ago, pinejack said:

-1 as the other members of the community have said, you are experienced but you are EXTREMELY new to the server and community as a whole. I would seriously recommend getting your playtime up and trying to get yourself more well known around the community (in a good way). This way, people can get a better gauge of who you are as a person, how you act on the server, if you are mature and responsible enough, etc.

+1

From what I have noticed, Hussar is a disciplined and well-behaved member of the community. Although, Hussar has a low playtime and to some he is not very well known. 

Hussars creations in PAC shows that he knows how to use the tool to its best and that he deserves it. I would personally trust Hussar to use PAC as it is meant to be used and not for a funny joke. 

Good luck on your application.

Thanks, 

Tackxo:feelsgoodman:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic