ban appeal -- still banned

In-game alias: (not too sure may have been taco or something)

Your SteamID: 76561198160883268

When was the ban: 7/7/17 21:13:15

How long is the ban: perma

Which admin banned you: Darth Vader

Explain the situation: as it was a couple of months ago i dont really remeber the reason but i remeber loving the server and then however i got permabanned, it may have been rdm but i cant recall what happened.

Why you deserve a second chance: it has been a long time since i got banned and i love the server and i will try and follow the rp not to say i didnt before.

edit : on the other thread it was said that i was unbanned however i was not

Little5avage

• Elite Member
  •  
  • Little5avage
  • Senior Admin
  • 287 posts

-=Unbanned=- 

This was sent over phone so I will try get you unbanned once I return home or I'll get someone to unban you.

Thanks Little 

On 18/11/2017 at 6:06 PM, Little5avage said:

you should be unbanned??

i tried joining the server and it says im still banned and i double checjed the above id : 76561198160883268 and my current steam name which i wint change until it gets sorted out will be TACOBIRBSHOT! with a dank homer as the profile pic

3 minutes ago, Umzemental said:

i tried joining the server and it says im still banned and i double checjed the above id : 76561198160883268 and my current steam name which i wint change until it gets sorted out will be TACOBIRBSHOT! with a dank homer as the profile pic

I will have it checked out now.
I am sorry for the trouble 

On 22/11/2017 at 5:58 PM, Little5avage said:

I will have it checked out now.
I am sorry for the trouble 

no problem, not wanting to nag you or anything but it still says im perma banned im not sure if nothings been done yet which i can understand, but just making sure your aware :)

• Advisor
24 minutes ago, Umzemental said:

no problem, not wanting to nag you or anything but it still says im perma banned im not sure if nothings been done yet which i can understand, but just making sure your aware :)

Should be fixed up now.

• Like 1
  • Moose locked this topic