Sign in to follow this  
Delta

Terrian training

This is an idea proposed by me 

my idea is terrain training were Shore hosts training were we train how a certain bunch of troopers perform on a landscape

these landscapes include 

beach

rocky terrain

water

grassy hills 

Getting a %80 will result in you being trained on how to move around those terrains above

that is my idea 

(plus you get on a list were it says you passed}

What would this do on the server though? What this actually mean for the troopers? They can run/swim/climb these areas anyway. Are they going to get banned from going on certain terrain if they fail?

6 minutes ago, pinejack said:

What would this do on the server though? What this actually mean for the troopers? They can run/swim/climb these areas anyway. Are they going to get banned from going on certain terrain if they fail?

this is just for records sake like if they got yelled at for not being able to climb a sand dune

Who the hell yells at people for not being able to climb a sand dune? If people are telling other players off for walking over a sand dune they really must have a stick shoved pretty far up their ass.

P.S. I know where you are coming from but there is no reason for this to be a thing. 

I see what you are trying to do, but I feel it wouldn't add anything. The server RP is amazing but not that amazing in the way that only certain people can climb over things, it would be way to hard to control.

4 hours ago, pinejack said:

Who the hell yells at people for not being able to climb a sand dune? If people are telling other players off for walking over a sand dune they really must have a stick shoved pretty far up their ass.

P.S. I know where you are coming from but there is no reason for this to be a thing. 

3 hours ago, Ramirez said:

Kind of removes the aspect of having different regiments for different things

4 hours ago, Tatsumaki said:

I see what you are trying to do, but I feel it wouldn't add anything. The server RP is amazing but not that amazing in the way that only certain people can climb over things, it would be way to hard to control.

Eh noted 

Instead of it being performance based, this is just a great training idea! Creating simulations with different terrain types is creative for both PVP and PVE training.