PAC3 Tier 1 Application - Vyper [Lock Requested]

He said Do not respond to this message in that message...

DanK, I do not see you getting PAC and being responsible with it. The way you have acted in the replies answers that, your application is decent but if you really wanted to get PAC you would make it great. Your playtime is average - just good enough to apply for PAC and not be criticised for it.

The main problem I have is how you have conducted yourself, take criticism and use it - do not start an argument, as you may have been told.

And give more to being trusted than what you have and donating money and buying something does not automatically give you the right for PAC.

Twinkie

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, DanK said:

I know he said do not respond but in my right i can do so. 

As i have replied to everyone's criticism with a positive comment explaining that i accept there opinion and will use it to better myself, As i will do with yours

Thanks for the feedback  

Ok well you've just said you do not care what he said with do not respond. This shows that you're are not capable of getting PAC and that you show no respect for these comments givin

Thanks

Mainz ♥

8 hours ago, KIX said:

I had Multiple experiences with you when you were a royal stormtrooper and none were good.

1. Mingey
  2. Failrp(Broke Oath Of Silence On Many Counts)
  3. Left post at sith temple in order to get kills during events
  4. Annoying
  5. Immature
  6. Lacking in playtime
  7. No Effort In the application
  8. Untrustworthy (Lying)

I don't Want To have to leave a -1, as it is quite rare for me to do so. If i see an improvement in your behaviour over the next week i may change to neutral/positive.

Please use pac more while you wait for the verdict from SuperAdmins and show us some pictures.

After the experience I had with you early in the day yesterday, I couldn't agree with this more

9 hours ago, KIX said:

I had Multiple experiences with you when you were a royal stormtrooper and none were good.

1. Mingey
  2. Failrp(Broke Oath Of Silence On Many Counts)
  3. Left post at sith temple in order to get kills during events
  4. Annoying
  5. Immature
  6. Lacking in playtime
  7. No Effort In the application
  8. Untrustworthy (Lying)

I don't Want To have to leave a -1, as it is quite rare for me to do so. If i see an improvement in your behaviour over the next week i may change to neutral/positive.

Please use pac more while you wait for the verdict from SuperAdmins and show us some pictures.

Everything here.