PAC3 Tier 1 Application - Vyper [Lock Requested]

What is your In-game name: ✘ N08 ✘ Vyper 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46885963

Steam link: 

Play time: 1 week 2 days 13 hours (and counting)

Have you used PAC Before: Yes, briefly

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I should be trusted with Pac 3 due to my dedication to the server, I am a Donator and have a solid amount of playtime on the server without any bans or kicks

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):  I would love the privilege to be able to use pac 3, being so that i have seen the potential of pac 3 and its abilities and how it can increase the role play experience, It allows more of a personality and realistic movements added to your character that can not be done normally with vanilla Garry's mod. I would love the choice to be able to sit a certain way, stand a certain way or even do custom poses and actions that would fit my characters personality and visual effects of my role play. I would love to pull out a data pad when asking for someones ID role playing that i am confirming my ID on it, Even taking a knee for the Emperor instead of a classic bow it would be an amazing experience to be involved with and that's my reasoning for my application. 

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): The reason i deserve pac3 i believe is because of me wanting to expand my role playing experience and to use it for the better engagement of role play between various situations and players after all pac3 was added to the server to improve the role play experience. I hope i can get the chance to use pac 3 and all its unique and cool features to fulfill my role play. 

I had Multiple experiences with you when you were a royal stormtrooper and none were good.

1. Mingey
  2. Failrp(Broke Oath Of Silence On Many Counts)
  3. Left post at sith temple in order to get kills during events
  4. Annoying
  5. Immature
  6. Lacking in playtime
  7. No Effort In the application
  8. Untrustworthy (Lying)

I don't Want To have to leave a -1, as it is quite rare for me to do so. If i see an improvement in your behaviour over the next week i may change to neutral/positive.(Edit: after seeing a lack of maturity and breaking what little trust I had, I will not be changing my comment)

Please use pac more while you wait for the verdict from SuperAdmins and show us some pictures.

12 minutes ago, KIX said:

I had Multiple experiences with you when you were a royal stormtrooper and none were good.

1. Mingey
  4. Annoying
  5. Immature
  6. Lacking in playtime

-1 due to the reasons above, along with the few encounters I have had with you where you have been a bit mingey.

7 hours ago, DanK said:

am a Donator 

Just because you're a donator, doesn't mean you should instantly be trusted. Unfortunately for you, some donators have been incredibly mingey and untrustworthy, so people don't exactly trust donators unless they can prove themselves.

However, for my rating of this application, I'm going to give you a -1 support for this. My reasons are as follows; 

POSITIVE:

Decent Playtime. 

NEGATIVE:

Mingey, much like other people have said in this thread. 

Doesn't follow orders, I've noticed many times that you hardly follow orders.

Hardly known, seriously, did you change your name or something? I have legit never seen you on the server before a week ago. 

And mainly, fail RP. I've seen you breaking your oath of silence when you were in RST.

I'll edit this with cool colours when I get home. 

2 hours ago, KIX said:

1. Mingey
  4. Annoying
  5. Immature
  6. Lacking in playtime

I don't Want To have to leave a -1, as it is quite rare for me to do so. If i see an improvement in your behaviour over the next week i may change to neutral/positive.

Please use pac more while you wait for the verdict from SuperAdmins and show us some pictures.

-1 for me 

7 hours ago, KIX said:

1. Mingey
  4. Annoying
  5. Immature
  6. Lacking in playtime

I don't Want To have to leave a -1, as it is quite rare for me to do so. If i see an improvement in your behaviour over the next week i may change to neutral/positive.

(Reedited since apparently my last quote was engaging in a fight?) 

1. I don't remember the last time i have minged if so could you explain how i did so? Just curious

2. My mic was unbinded during times in RST the only times i broke my oath unwillingly was me calling for AOS in comms 

3. Never did that unless it was that 1 event where the sith temple was on a separate map i don't remember doing this 

4. I don't know how i ever annoyed you since we barely had any conflicts and i didn't use my mic

5. Again didn't use my mic in game or out so i don't know how i came off as immature i even didn't type in rp chat

6. That is a far slab of playtime if you ask me i have many more hours on garrysmod all together and previously played on other starwarsrp servers

7. I don't know how this directly is a lack of effort since i wrote answered the questions correctly and stated my reasons

Anyway all opinions are taken thoughtfully

1 minute ago, DanK said:

Actually there is a lot more effort in this application compared to multiple others, Never even spoke to you in RST

Editing my statement to include lying, I will now not be changing from a -1.

23 minutes ago, KIX said:

Editing my statement to include lying, I will now not be changing from a -1.

If i am directly lying do you have any footage of me doing any of what you stated directly because i would be intrigued in actually seeing it.

• Downvote 1
6 hours ago, [IG] Tackxo said:

Just because you're a donator, doesn't mean you should instantly be trusted. Unfortunately for you, some donators have been incredibly mingey and untrustworthy, so people don't exactly trust donators unless they can prove themselves.

However, for my rating of this application, I'm going to give you a -1 support for this. My reasons are as follows; 

POSITIVE:

Decent Playtime. 

NEGATIVE:

Mingey, much like other people have said in this thread. 

Doesn't follow orders, I've noticed many times that you hardly follow orders.

Hardly known, seriously, did you change your name or something? I have legit never seen you on the server before a week ago. 

And mainly, fail RP. I've seen you breaking your oath of silence when you were in RST.

I'll edit this with cool colours when I get home. 

I said it as a point that i still contribute to the server, not as a trust grab from people

1 minute ago, Puppy said:

Engaging in a 'fight' on your app really isnt acceptable -1

Kind regards,

Puppy

Was not engaging in a fight Puppy was only stating facts since my mic was literally unbinded on garrysmod during my RST times

Hi @DanK

Reasons:

- Fighting on App

- Absolutely no idea who you are

- Lying (According to Kix) 

- Immature

- Poor grammar

- Personally, doesn't have a reason to use PAC3. 

- "I am a donator" relevance?  

- Generally poor paragraph structure 

- Poor choice of words. 

You do not deserve PAC. 

Love,

Maxine.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, DanK said:

Edited sorry

The reason I attacked that, was because of how you are able to structure a sentence. This then proves to people that read it, that you are careless, and don't proof read your work before putting it up.  

Sorry, but I agree with Maxine Reasons

-Fighting in your app-

-Average play time-

-Saying you should be trusted because you donated-

-Do not know you-

-Just want pac to play with-

-Immature from what i've heard-

-Get to know people in the community-

-Take these replies into consideration-

-Show us you're trustworthy and deserve PAC-

Sorry again, but OVERALL

Just now, DanK said:

I admitted i was wrong so i'm not sure why you keep attacking.

Look. That sentence makes no sense.

This is turning into (once again) an argument. So please, just take my advice and improve upon. 

However, what I suggest is that you edit the document and ensure you have put the best in. 

Do not respond to this message. 

• Upvote 1