Tmod Application

Steam Name: James Fat

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63875410

In game name and rank: Royal Guard Guardsman Maui

Time Played: 165 hours, just under a week.

Why are you applying for this position?: I'm applying for this position because I really enjoy playing on this server, and I think i could be of good use to the server as a trial mod. I'm very active, on everyday for about 5-10 hours on a good day. I'm very understanding on new comers as i was once one too, so im willing to help as best i can. 

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: Allowing me to be apart of the team will help you because I know and understand the server rules. 
I can push forward the rules and make them known to the general public, I'm firm yet fair with my decisions on punishments. I also would like to be a fun admin, serious but knows how to have a 
joke. Also the staff are very friendly and overall I've had a great experience with them, i wish to leave that kind of impact on someone.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: No, I've had no staff experience but very eager to learn and progress from there. 

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: Ive had no warnings, never been kicked or bans and I dont plan on it. 

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I can help keep things in order, make sure rules are enforced to keep a fun yet serious server in check. 
I'm very social so im willing to be very interactive with the playerbase.

Anything else you would like to add: I'd like to add that the reason im applying for Tmod is because how many great experiences I've had on this server with mods and just the people in general.
 I was inspired by the mods and admins and how they keep this server running so well.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, 
and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better.
 I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given.
 I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

-1 for the following reasons:

* Low playtime

* New to community

* No prior staffing experience

* Generic application and answers

* Grammatical issues

* Relatively unknown 

I would recommend getting a bit more well known around the server and on the forums so more players can see what you are like. Good luck with the application.

Guest Excalibur
1 minute ago, pinejack said:

* Low playtime

* New to community

* Grammatical issues

* Relatively unknown 

I would recommend getting a bit more well known around the server and on the forums so more players can see what you are like. Good luck with the application.

This, -1

1 minute ago, pinejack said:

* Low playtime

* New to community

* Grammatical issues

* Relatively unknown 

^^ Basically sums it up for me -1

Kind Regards,

Puppy

8 minutes ago, pinejack said:

* Low playtime

* New to community

* Grammatical issues

* Relatively unknown 

Negative Support

Alright before I start, nothing stated below is personal but just a mix of constructive criticism and personal opinion.

Low Playtime

Most applicants who don't have a very high play-time tend to be given more negative support than positive. I suggest you go begin gaining more activity and dedicating more time to the server if possible. I'd say around 2 - 3 weeks is a good playtime to start thinking about applying. The reasoning behind my previous statement is because at this time you tend to understand the server and members alike, you'll make friends and begin to gain respect as well.

Short Application

The more detailed you put into your application the more likely you are to be noticed, many people don't like to see one or two sentences of generic answers. Try to spend time writing your application, look through previous accepted and denied applications. Compare them, once you begin to understand what players like try to base your information off of this. Make sure you also look out for grammatical and spelling errors in your applications, if you have little to no errors people will notice you care about your organization which will shine a positive light in their eyes. This may not be as important, but an interesting title is always a good hook. Many people immediately look down upon applications that say something like this: "admin application"

Pro TipNEVER lie in your application

Community Involvement

Being involved in the community is a heavy part of your application, whether you're extremely active on the server or show amazing RP in-game. People will notice it. I suggest starting to post on topics and showing your opinion without being too negative. 

That's all I got to say here, I hope this response has helped you out a little bit. Good luck!

52 minutes ago, Hisoka said:

Negative Support

Alright before I start, nothing stated below is personal but just a mix of constructive criticism and personal opinion.

Low Playtime

Most applicants who don't have a very high play-time tend to be given more negative support than positive. I suggest you go begin gaining more activity and dedicating more time to the server if possible. I'd say around 2 - 3 weeks is a good playtime to start thinking about applying. The reasoning behind my previous statement is because at this time you tend to understand the server and members alike, you'll make friends and begin to gain respect as well.

Short Application

The more detailed you put into your application the more likely you are to be noticed, many people don't like to see one or two sentences of generic answers. Try to spend time writing your application, look through previous accepted and denied applications. Compare them, once you begin to understand what players like try to base your information off of this. Make sure you also look out for grammatical and spelling errors in your applications, if you have little to no errors people will notice you care about your organization which will shine a positive light in their eyes. This may not be as important, but an interesting title is always a good hook. Many people immediately look down upon applications that say something like this: "admin application"

Pro TipNEVER lie in your application

Community Involvement

Being involved in the community is a heavy part of your application, whether you're extremely active on the server or show amazing RP in-game. People will notice it. I suggest starting to post on topics and showing your opinion without being too negative. 

That's all I got to say here, I hope this response has helped you out a little bit. Good luck!

-1 Would recommend adding more detail to your application and formatting it to make it easier to read and getting more well known within the community.

Goodluck

-1, I think you be perfect for the role. But it’s too early and your application is hard to read and needs a little more detail. Like it’s a well written application you seem like a nice guy. So maybe get more experience on the sever and make your self a little more known. 

All the best,

Ramirez

2 hours ago, pinejack said:

* Low playtime

* New to community

* Grammatical issues

* Relatively unknown 

-1 For the reasons above (thanks @pinejack for doing the heavy lifting :D)

3 hours ago, pinejack said:

* Low playtime

* New to community

* Grammatical issues

* Relatively unknown 

Eh gonna have to agree

17 hours ago, pinejack said:

* Low playtime

* New to community

* Grammatical issues

* Relatively unknown 

-1 from me

• Ridge locked this topic