Hi from yesterday I told a break from MT/RS and to help out TT to get players and wait for the low rank players to a high rank

When this If regs need help with active player. i suggests that player that want to help out rise there hands up and help them out.

Every Reg got get help with anything like training tryouts, members and using your time to help them out.

every reg should be helped, if they are mingy still help out     

3 minutes ago, cast said:

It's just a post suggesting players who are active and can help getting involved with other regiments

Just poor grammar, tis a shame.

I mean, it has been pretty warm today. Alter may have had a medical episode which resulting in him being very good writer :kappapride:

A good commander can sustain his regiment. A good 2ic is just as crucial. Look at JT, tried my best to bring it back and with Hunter's help, it worked. We've had days where no one shows up to tryouts and your troopers not coming onto the server or they leave for other regiments, you just have to push through it until you find the dedicated players. I have only 2 ppl over the rank of SGT and I've been commander for 2 months. It's about staying active and doing tryouts/training whenever you can. Just stick at it and grind it. The hard work will pay off.

• Whitey locked this topic