Divisionary's Trial Moderator App

Steam Name: -CML- Divisionary

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Divisionary    --  STEAM_0:1:53832628

In game name and rank: Shadow Commander Divisionary

Time Played: 1W 5D 

Why are you applying for this position?:

I feel like this is applying for more tools to help people with. I'm not a builder, but I sure can provide adequate services in many of the other areas Moderators cover on Imperial RP. Moderators hold a higher case of authority than that of Users. And I think my main got to is, to sort out squabbles and misunderstandings, using my relationships with people around the server, and Mod Tools as sometimes a solution. 

I'd really like to have a good try with moderator, I know how we act in and out of the server represents that of the Community. I've been part of a Rust Clan called CML for about 6 months, and I have learnt these kinds of principles from them. 

P.S. I think Channel Commander in the Teamspeak could be used really well by Event Staff. (them CMD brief's).

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:

I think I can bring a bit of 'Cultural Diversity', nah Ima Kiwi, and we work a bit differently than you Aussies. I, myself being from a different Time Zone can actively be on earlier. I think I can use myself to better the Channel between User and Moderator 'Communication', both taking away barriers, and cutting out the noise of    'lost in translation'.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:        Nope

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:        None that I know of, but I've done 5 laps on the new compound.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: Honesty, Enthusiasm, Diplomacy, and Acknowledgement.

Anything else you would like to add:

I'm kinda taking Shadow Troopers on a transitional period, finding jobs, making lore abiding relationships with other regiments, and so on. I'm planning intently,  preparing my successor, and he's definitely got the respect and command from my Troopers. All is going quite well, but I just see Trial Moderator is the next step in Upskilling for me.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Divisionary
  • Upvote 1

+1 - Divisionary has been one of the best commanders that Shadow could of been placed under (and IG SWRP to have in it's ranks). He is an honest, caring and open minded person who goes out of his way to help people no matter the rank or regiment. He is a very active RPer and has a special talent for understanding people's point of view. For these reasons I believe that he would make an excellent addition to the Moderator team and would provide those 'extra pair of hands'. 
P.S. This comment is NOT biased towards him being in Shadow Troops - This is the real deal! 

6358627680863775361749171870_4 finn.gif

• Upvote 1

Of course I have to give him a +1 :) Honestly, Divisionary is one of the greatest people you could come across in a game like this. He's very kind, loyal, hospitable and helpful whenever you need it. He is someone who you can talk to and converse with as well as he is a fantastic listener. In all seriousness, I think Divisionary would make a fantastic Trial Moderator and 100% deserves a chance to be apart of the Imperial Gaming Staff Team :D 

• Upvote 1

+1 Divisionary is actively there to help and make friends along the way he will be able to handle those tough situations with minges and probably end up being friends with the guy afterwards. Div will know how to act and will easily learn the ropes and become very good at his job. I don't see him becoming a blunt moderator (my term for a staff member who doesn't do their job but still has the rank). His intention to make friends makes him nearly unstoppable, he will be the be one of the very best Mods around (if given the position).

• Upvote 1

1+ for Effort, good man been the SW Commander since I joined the server pretty much so he seems very loyal and would make a great moderator.

• Upvote 1

+1 divisionary is an awesome guy I've known him since I first joined the server and helped me get started it would be awesome to have him on the IG staff team.

P.S i would've made this longer but I'm on my phone and it's kinda hard to write well.

• Upvote 1