Anyone know how to fix this?

Just now, TheRealChaos said:

Make sure you have css downloaded, and also have allow all custom files checked in options. If none of them work you may have to reinstall your addons

Thank you I will try that.

1 minute ago, TheRealChaos said:

If you do need to reinstall, this vid will help alot in the uninstalling process, as you cannot just delete your addons folder due to cloud save 

I know that I have deleted PAC3 several times and reinstalled it over and over again.

Guest Excalibur

for me, I started getting this problem when I had to use my laptop for the server. I wasnt able to subscribe to all the addons due to crashing issues, and so whenever someone used a model I didn't have, the bone it was attached to would stretch wildly.

best thing I can say is to make sure you have all the content, css, and verify game textures

3 hours ago, Mauler said:

Have you got PAC3 downloaded?

Yes I do

3 hours ago, Excalibur said:

for me, I started getting this problem when I had to use my laptop for the server. I wasnt able to subscribe to all the addons due to crashing issues, and so whenever someone used a model I didn't have, the bone it was attached to would stretch wildly.

best thing I can say is to make sure you have all the content, css, and verify game textures

I have the css textures, maybe not all the content, but I do not know how to verify game textures - how do I do that?

Guest Excalibur
1 minute ago, Twinkie said:

I do not know how to verify game textures - how do I do that?

In steam, right click garrys mod, click properties, and then go to local, and click verify integrity of game files