Justice. (Imperial Forum RP)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

god i wish that were me

Ummmm this is actually really COOL and ODD too. Nice Poem.

It literally says "Imperial Forum RP" in the thread title. The forums are strictly OOC and not for RP (which is annoying but hey, you can go argue with the higher-ups instead).

Posted Images

Spoiler

"Among the flock, the roosters group"

Roostine's flock would be Military High Command, or more specifically the MHC secretaries division.

"When little Roostine strays the coup"

When Roostine leaves MHC for her many duties. Little could be referring to her being relatively new to MHC, but could also indicate that the person who is leading Roostine is much older than her.

"The farmer spots her, takes her by hand"

A person, who is described as a farmer (could be due to work placing), gets Roostine to follow them somewhere.

"Takes her away, to a place none could stand"

This could mean one of several things. A place in which somebody could not stand due to the area being off-limits, such as the ISB Headquarters. It could also mean somewhere a person could literally not stand up, such as in the ventilation system. It could also mean somewhere in which a person could not stand, as in could not resist, such as in a confined prison cell or torture room.

"The farmer broke her ribs, the same for her jaw"

This section of the poem depicts the author torturing Roostine by first breaking her ribs, meaning multiple, followed by breaking her jaw. This could be symbolic as to the fact that Roostine had said something to somebody else that she was not mean to say, or to make her face match that of the Navy/ISB as within these two fields, a broken jaw is a common injury, which often leads to facial disfigurement.

"That'll teach Roostine"

This indicates that the person doing this to Roostine is doing it to get a point across to her.

"Not to play games with Law"

It seems, from this line, that Roostine had stumbled upon something that she wasn't meant to or that she had done something to the author to warrant these actions. Notice that it says "play games with Law", opposed to "play games with THE Law" which indicates that Law is a person, not the judicial system.

"The flash of a beam, her memory now a blank"

This line would indicate that the author has access, via either issue or capture, to a version of the ISBs mind-wiping technology. Earlier it is stated that the author is trying to teach Roostine a message, but by wiping her mind, it would appear as if Roostine is merely a means to get a message across to another individual.

"Don’t play innocent with me, that ship has long sank"

This part of the poem would indicate that during the 'torture', Roostine denied any knowledge of what she had done to the author. It would also appear as if the author and Roostine have a deeper, more personal connection, as the author mentions that she has lied to them before and due to this, their trust has been broken and is now beyond redemption.

"So be my Puppet, test your might"

This line makes it seem as if the author as recruited Roostine for some kind of task in order for her to redeem herself, maybe to the author, maybe for some other reason. Notice how the 'p' in the word puppet was capitalised, this makes it seem as if there is another meaning behind it besides just being a standard puppet.

"See who comes next,"

From this line, it would appear that the author has recruited Roostine to bring more people to them. Could they have quarries with other members of the ship?

"See" "Who is right."

These two lines put together indicate that the author is trying to persuade Roostine into seeing things from the author's point of view.

"Neither Victims nor Saints, all who fall under law shall suffer the same fate."

This line is an odd one. The words 'victims' and 'saints' are both capitalised, indicating that these are not just words to describe somebody, but are actually people and could possibly be the next victims of the author. It is also odd how the word 'law' is not capitalised in this sentence, but once again, it says 'those who fall under law' instead of 'those who fall UNDER the law', indicating it is actually a person and if they get on their wrong side, they will suffer the same fate as Roostine.

"There will be more soon."

This means that the author intends to strike again, possibly on the 'victims' and 'saints' as mentioned in the earlier passage.

"Law and Order"

This 'Order' is not mentioned previously but if my assumptions are correct from the poem above, and 'Law' is indeed a person, it could mean that another individual is helping the author, 'Law'. This person could be Roostine as they were 'recruited' by 'Law' earlier in the poem.

“Let's work down the chain of command, all the way to the bottom”

It is quite fitting that the author is now stating that they will start all the way at the bottom of the chain of command, considering Roostine is the lowest member within the MHC group.

too find a young man named T1mmy, of which, had a problem.”

It is known that T1mmy is one of the lowest ranking troopers within the Imperial Armada, which matches up by the statement in the last passage. It is also quite well known that T1mmy has been having quite a lot of issues in the past.

“He couldn't fire a weapon, did not dare to the Rebels bring harm.”

This line makes it seem as if these ‘Rebels’ attacked the area where T1mmy was positioned but for one reason or the other, he did not fight back and shoot at them. This act makes it seem that the ‘Rebels’ ended up taking T1mmy with them as a prisoner as they did not kill him.

“So I brought him here alone, and may have removed an Arm.”

This passage supports my theory of the line above where these ‘Rebels’, along with the help of the author, ended up taking T1mmy hostage or as a POW. It is unclear what the author means by ‘may have removed an arm’ as this could be one of T1mmy’s arms, one of the ‘Rebel’’s arms, his own arm or someone else’s arm. The only people I can think of that don’t have arms are Pureus and Broadsword, along with Darth Vader.

“Now he sits, crying to sleep, his time has now been set”

I am interpreting this line as that T1mmy, now captured, is sitting in his prison cell crying himself to sleep as he knows that his time has now been set. This time, at least to me, seem that it is the time of his execution, most likely the following day.

“You won't be seeing him, such time has just been met.”

This passage backs up my prior theories that he was sentenced to death by the author and that now, T1mmy is dead.

“I want to play a game.”

It is unclear whether or not the author is doing what they are doing because they are trying to teach somebody a point or are trying to get a point across to someone, but it does appear that they do at least, find pleasure from what they are doing.

“Very good my friend, that's a good start.”

This passage makes it clear to me that the author has a partner working for them who I believe could be one of two people. This ‘Order’ as mentioned beforehand, or it could also be Roostine as it is believing that she is now working for ‘Law’.

“Now see my other work, and tell them apart.”

This message was directed at me. The author, ‘Law’, wants me to continue to decrypt and interpret their works, poems or messages.

“The third was sweet, as was his screams”

This line makes it seem as if the author has taken yet another person, this time it is confirmed to be a male.

“It's what he deserved”

This passage makes me believe that the man did something to warrant ‘Law’ doing these actions towards him.

“After he left me”

This makes me think that the man had worked for ‘Law’ in the past and because he left ‘Law’, they wanted to make him suffer.

“I fed him treats”

This sentence makes it seem as if the author is a very controlling individual and has little regard for the feelings of others. This could be due to a number of reasons from psychological issues to a severe medical condition.

“Took him for walks”

This passage is truly disturbing. ‘Law’ has turned this man in to his pet, making me begin to think that this man is a non-human, or an alien.

“I shut him up”

This line makes it seem as if ‘Law’ had to make the man shut up by either killing him, or by dehumanising him to the point that he believed he was the animal he was now.

Incase he talks”

It makes me believe that this man too, had previous connections to ‘Law’ and that he was at least a member of a group that ‘Law’ was also in. Due to ‘Law’’s previous messages it makes it appear that they could have well been the leader of said group.

“Victims or saints, all or neither”

Again, the ‘victims’ and ‘saints’ have returned again. The ‘victims’ and ‘saints’ could very well be another group of people, as it appears that ‘Law’ is going after old members of their own group. The members of these groups could very well have been members of ‘Law’’s old group.

“Judgment will fall upon who law desires.”

This passage once again backs up my claims that ‘Law’ is a control freak and the leader of a group as what they say will happen, does happen. I am also beginning to believe that ‘Judgement’ could be the name of ‘Law’s main enforcer or bodyguard, or perhaps even the name of their signature weapon.

27 minutes ago, pinejack said:
  Hide contents

"Among the flock, the roosters group"

Roostine's flock would be Military High Command, or more specifically the MHC secretaries division.

"When little Roostine strays the coup"

When Roostine leaves MHC for her many duties. Little could be referring to her being relatively new to MHC, but could also indicate that the person who is leading Roostine is much older than her.

"The farmer spots her, takes her by hand"

A person, who is described as a farmer (could be due to work placing), gets Roostine to follow them somewhere.

"Takes her away, to a place none could stand"

This could mean one of several things. A place in which somebody could not stand due to the area being off-limits, such as the ISB Headquarters. It could also mean somewhere a person could literally not stand up, such as in the ventilation system. It could also mean somewhere in which a person could not stand, as in could not resist, such as in a confined prison cell or torture room.

"The farmer broke her ribs, the same for her jaw"

This section of the poem depicts the author torturing Roostine by first breaking her ribs, meaning multiple, followed by breaking her jaw. This could be symbolic as to the fact that Roostine had said something to somebody else that she was not mean to say, or to make her face match that of the Navy/ISB as within these two fields, a broken jaw is a common injury, which often leads to facial disfigurement.

"That'll teach Roostine"

This indicates that the person doing this to Roostine is doing it to get a point across to her.

"Not to play games with Law"

It seems, from this line, that Roostine had stumbled upon something that she wasn't meant to or that she had done something to the author to warrant these actions. Notice that it says "play games with Law", opposed to "play games with THE Law" which indicates that Law is a person, not the judicial system.

"The flash of a beam, her memory now a blank"

This line would indicate that the author has access, via either issue or capture, to a version of the ISBs mind-wiping technology. Earlier it is stated that the author is trying to teach Roostine a message, but by wiping her mind, it would appear as if Roostine is merely a means to get a message across to another individual.

"Don’t play innocent with me, that ship has long sank"

This part of the poem would indicate that during the 'torture', Roostine denied any knowledge of what she had done to the author. It would also appear as if the author and Roostine have a deeper, more personal connection, as the author mentions that she has lied to them before and due to this, their trust has been broken and is now beyond redemption.

"So be my Puppet, test your might"

This line makes it seem as if the author as recruited Roostine for some kind of task in order for her to redeem herself, maybe to the author, maybe for some other reason. Notice how the 'p' in the word puppet was capitalised, this makes it seem as if there is another meaning behind it besides just being a standard puppet.

"See who comes next,"

From this line, it would appear that the author has recruited Roostine to bring more people to them. Could they have quarries with other members of the ship?

"See" "Who is right."

These two lines put together indicate that the author is trying to persuade Roostine into seeing things from the author's point of view.

"Neither Victims nor Saints, all who fall under law shall suffer the same fate."

This line is an odd one. The words 'victims' and 'saints' are both capitalised, indicating that these are not just words to describe somebody, but are actually people and could possibly be the next victims of the author. It is also odd how the word 'law' is not capitalised in this sentence, but once again, it says 'those who fall under law' instead of 'those who fall UNDER the law', indicating it is actually a person and if they get on their wrong side, they will suffer the same fate as Roostine.

"There will be more soon."

This means that the author intends to strike again, possibly on the 'victims' and 'saints' as mentioned in the earlier passage.

"Law and Order"

This 'Order' is not mentioned previously but if my assumptions are correct from the poem above, and 'Law' is indeed a person, it could mean that another individual is helping the author, 'Law'. This person could be Roostine as they were 'recruited' by 'Law' earlier in the poem.

“Let's work down the chain of command, all the way to the bottom”

It is quite fitting that the author is now stating that they will start all the way at the bottom of the chain of command, considering Roostine is the lowest member within the MHC group.

too find a young man named T1mmy, of which, had a problem.”

It is known that T1mmy is one of the lowest ranking troopers within the Imperial Armada, which matches up by the statement in the last passage. It is also quite well known that T1mmy has been having quite a lot of issues in the past.

“He couldn't fire a weapon, did not dare to the Rebels bring harm.”

This line makes it seem as if these ‘Rebels’ attacked the area where T1mmy was positioned but for one reason or the other, he did not fight back and shoot at them. This act makes it seem that the ‘Rebels’ ended up taking T1mmy with them as a prisoner as they did not kill him.

“So I brought him here alone, and may have removed an Arm.”

This passage supports my theory of the line above where these ‘Rebels’, along with the help of the author, ended up taking T1mmy hostage or as a POW. It is unclear what the author means by ‘may have removed an arm’ as this could be one of T1mmy’s arms, one of the ‘Rebel’’s arms, his own arm or someone else’s arm. The only people I can think of that don’t have arms are Pureus and Broadsword, along with Darth Vader.

“Now he sits, crying to sleep, his time has now been set”

I am interpreting this line as that T1mmy, now captured, is sitting in his prison cell crying himself to sleep as he knows that his time has now been set. This time, at least to me, seem that it is the time of his execution, most likely the following day.

“You won't be seeing him, such time has just been met.”

This passage backs up my prior theories that he was sentenced to death by the author and that now, T1mmy is dead.

“I want to play a game.”

It is unclear whether or not the author is doing what they are doing because they are trying to teach somebody a point or are trying to get a point across to someone, but it does appear that they do at least, find pleasure from what they are doing.

“Very good my friend, that's a good start.”

This passage makes it clear to me that the author has a partner working for them who I believe could be one of two people. This ‘Order’ as mentioned beforehand, or it could also be Roostine as it is believing that she is now working for ‘Law’.

“Now see my other work, and tell them apart.”

This message was directed at me. The author, ‘Law’, wants me to continue to decrypt and interpret their works, poems or messages.

“The third was sweet, as was his screams”

This line makes it seem as if the author has taken yet another person, this time it is confirmed to be a male.

“It's what he deserved”

This passage makes me believe that the man did something to warrant ‘Law’ doing these actions towards him.

“After he left me”

This makes me think that the man had worked for ‘Law’ in the past and because he left ‘Law’, they wanted to make him suffer.

“I fed him treats”

This sentence makes it seem as if the author is a very controlling individual and has little regard for the feelings of others. This could be due to a number of reasons from psychological issues to a severe medical condition.

“Took him for walks”

This passage is truly disturbing. ‘Law’ has turned this man in to his pet, making me begin to think that this man is a non-human, or an alien.

“I shut him up”

This line makes it seem as if ‘Law’ had to make the man shut up by either killing him, or by dehumanising him to the point that he believed he was the animal he was now.

Incase he talks”

It makes me believe that this man too, had previous connections to ‘Law’ and that he was at least a member of a group that ‘Law’ was also in. Due to ‘Law’’s previous messages it makes it appear that they could have well been the leader of said group.

“Victims or saints, all or neither”

Again, the ‘victims’ and ‘saints’ have returned again. The ‘victims’ and ‘saints’ could very well be another group of people, as it appears that ‘Law’ is going after old members of their own group. The members of these groups could very well have been members of ‘Law’’s old group.

“Judgment will fall upon who law desires.”

This passage once again backs up my claims that ‘Law’ is a control freak and the leader of a group as what they say will happen, does happen. I am also beginning to believe that ‘Judgement’ could be the name of ‘Law’s main enforcer or bodyguard, or perhaps even the name of their signature weapon.

This may explain the story, but we are not getting any where with who this guy is. He is just telling us who he has affected and what he has done. How are we actually going to solve this?

26 minutes ago, Rooster said:

STOP BEING SO DAMN CRYPTIC!

Do you want to go back too the Room? I thought not, play that sweet sound Ignorance you replicated during our time together.

And thank your fellow Troopers for having the time to deal with our little game

I want to play a game.

Think about that.

3 minutes ago, lLawAndOrderl said:

Do you want to go back too the Room? I thought not, play that sweet sound Ignorance you replicated during our time together.

And thank your fellow Troopers for having the time to deal with our little game

I want to play a game.

Think about that.

i like games

3 minutes ago, tom12126 ? said:

It's Jigsaw, how are you so blind? the whole "I want to play a game" is a clear reference to the SAW franchise

But that is METAGAMING and you will now be banned from the server ;)

10 minutes ago, tom12126 ? said:

It's Jigsaw, how are you so blind? the whole "I want to play a game" is a clear reference to the SAW franchise

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100110 01101001 01100111 01110101 01110010 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101 00001101 00001010 01001001 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110100 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100110 01101001 01101110 01100001 01101100 00100000 01100010 01101111 01110111 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 01001001 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110000 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100110 01101001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00001101 00001010 01000010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101111 01110000 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110111 00101110 00101110 00101110 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 01000001 01101110 01111001 01110111 01100001 01111001 00100000 01100111 01110101 01111001 01110011 00101100 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110000 01100101 01100110 01110101 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100101 01101110 01101010 01101111 01111001 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101100 01101001 01110100 01110100 01101100 01100101 00100000 01100101 01111000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01101001 01100101 01101110 01100011 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01110011 01110011 01101001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01010000 01110010 01101111 01110000 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01010000 01101001 01101110 01100101 01101010 01100001 01100011 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01000110 01101111 01111000 00101100 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100111 01100101 01110100 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101001 01110010 00100000 01100111 01110101 01100101 01110011 01110011 01100101 01110011 00100000 01110010 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 00101110 00100000 01000001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100110 01101001 01100111 01110101 01110010 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100011 01101111 01100100 01100101 00101110 00001101 00001010 01010011 01100101 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101 00101110 00100000 01000001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101111 01101111 00100000 01010100 01101111 01101101 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100001 01100011 01110100 01110101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01100111 01100101 01110100 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100110 01110010 01100101 01101110 01100011 01100101 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 01001100 01100001 01110111 00001101 00001010 11001010 10001101 11001001 10010000 01110011 11000110 10000011 11100001 10110100 10001001 11000101 10111111

3 hours ago, Fox said:

My analysis of this poem.

Among the flock, the roosters group 

- Could be talking about the Nova and MHC as a flock.

When little Roostine strays the coup

- Roostine walks away from the MHC compound.

The farmer spots her, takes her by hand

- Someone took her and lead her somewhere

Takes her away, to a place none could stand

- Takes her to a place no one could stand. These could be areas on the ship that are restricted. Eg: ISB HQ, Engine room, Bridge, Brig. etc

The farmer broke her ribs, the same for her jaw

- Torture

That'll teach Roostine

- Roostine did something that a certain law enforcement did not consider lawful.

Not to play games with Law

The flash of a beam, her memory now a blank

- Someone removed her memory of the situation, a comman thing that ISB do...

Don’t play innocent with me, that ship has long sank

- Roostine may have had run ins with this individual before.

So be my Puppet, test your might

See who comes next, 

See

Who is right.

__

Those are my theories.

probably an ISB agent.

That's a pretty solid guess.

You figured out my game
I'll take my final bow

I hope you find the others
But I'll stop it here for now...

Anyway guys, hopefully you enjoyed this little experience, massive Props to Pinejack and Fox, for getting most of their guesses right. And figuring out the Binary code.
See you in the game. And too Tom for actually getting the refrence

Law
ʍɐsƃᴉſ

the new binary decoded

8 minutes ago, Spicer said:

You figured out my game
I'll take my final bow

I hope you find the others
But I'll stop it here for now...

Anyway guys, hopefully you enjoyed this little experience, massive Props to Pinejack and Fox, for getting most of their guesses right. And figuring out the Binary code.
See you in the game. And too Tom for actually getting the refrence

Law
ʍɐsƃᴉſ

the new binary decoded

I got the last bit as "ÊÉsÆá´Å¿"