Navy Engineer Janitor Hamorez

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:204897490

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198370060709/

Play time:

2 Weeks and 2 Days

Have you used PAC Before:

Yes I have, I first watched a few YouTube videos on how to use PAC. Then I have practised in single player using PAC and getting familiar with the basic mechanics. I can confidently add a gun for example and strap it to my waist, add a helmet or hat, add a note pad, etc... I am also able to put my hands behind my back or change my sitting animation.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I feel that I should be trusted with the privilege of PAC as I think that being apart of ISB has a lot of trust within it. Also as I’m currently secretary I have access to classified ISB documents which I have never leaked. I have never abused anything on the server like tools for example. I have had a mingey past I can admit that but I feel I have changed.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

PAC is amazing for increasing role play and anything I can do to increase role play or people’s enjoyment on the server, I’m willing to do. From personal experience I can confirm that PAC has increased role play in many scenarios of mine. I also want to change things up on my model, make it more interesting, something that people will be looking twice at.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I think that I deserve PAC because I feel I’m a trusted player and I have a decent reputation for myself. I’m still trying to improve those things every time I join the server. Since I am always trying to increase the role play for myself and others I would be deserving of this because I’m willing to do as much as I possibly can.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application, and I look forward to reading your responses.

I wasn't able to sit down in single player. So I edited the animation.

20171114173153_1.jpg

20171114173251_1.jpg

20171114173307_1.jpg

20171114173318_1.jpg

26 minutes ago, KIX said:

Hey Ramirez!

1. Trustworthy
  2. Good at his job
  3. Mature

+1

15 minutes ago, Fox said:

Neutral. Good app, I wanna see screenshots of what you have done. In the app. Then I'll change to a +1

3 minutes ago, [IG] Mainz said:

Ramirez is a good chap don't see him abusing pac +1

Thanks guys, Fox I’m sorry but I had to reinstall Gmod because everything became corrupt, as a result of that I lost all of my PAC saves. I will try and remake them as soon as I can.

Hey Ramirez,

This is a good app, however you haven't provided any proof to what you say you have made. If it's possible, could you make another of what's you've done, and give us a look. That would be spectacular. 

+1, but provide screenshots.

*insubordination*

Thanks,

Maxine.

10 minutes ago, Maffa146 said:

Hey Ramirez,

This is a good app, however you haven't provided any proof to what you say you have made. If it's possible, could you make another of what's you've done, and give us a look. That would be spectacular. 

*insubordination*

Thanks,

Maxine.

41 minutes ago, Delta said:

+1 Ramirez is my sempai and my sempais are deserving of this PAC thing 

Cheers guys. I will be remaking theses PAC’s most likely tonight but if not definitely tomorrow.

*insubordination*

5 hours ago, Maffa146 said:

Hey Ramirez,

*insubordination*

Thanks,

Maxine.

+1 ^

10 hours ago, Pluto said:

+1 

mature and active. Good rper and would be responsible with PAC.

5 hours ago, willd_ said:

+1

Application is a bit brief tho

On 15/11/2017 at 9:24 PM, Tankerz said:

Trustworthy, knows how to use pac, +1

Thanks guys, Appreciate the feedback.

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

+1

Deserves PAC & I don't think he would abuse it.

1 hour ago, Lincoln said:

+1: Deserves PAC, would use it to the best of his ability to improve RP for himself and others (particularly being part of ISB)

GOOD LUCK! 

1 hour ago, Dracks said:

^^^^ +1

31 minutes ago, Admonish said:

+1

Thanks guys appreciate it.

• Ridge locked this topic