Kix

Kix's Pac 3 Tier 1 Application

4 hours ago, Ben said:

-1 Rather rude and disrespectful when you talk to me, may change depending on that you change your behavior is towards me. Just my opinion.

Good Luck :)

I will 100% do my best to improve my attitude towards you. My apologies if I have been rude. Recently I have started having an incredible amount of issues in my personal life which I have started taking out on others.

Sorry

Kix

On 11/13/2017 at 9:47 AM, Red said:

-1 The pac's shown arent very original, application isnt very long, the spacing of everything makes it look longer... Might change to neutral later.

ALOT of your playtime is afk time with +forward +right in console

Edit: Used to do that, I do leave my computer on now because it takes my PC 20 minutes to boot up, 25 to get in Gmod and 30 to load workshop add-ons/send client info

• Downvote 2

49 minutes ago, KIX said:

I never put that in console???

Its from AFK sitting somewhere I.E Sith Temple but regardless, Red has a point.

• Poorly Structured App
  • Ridiculous Colour Scheme
  • Steam Screenshot Links... (Imgur Exists and so does Inserting Screenshots into a spoiler)
  • Decent but Uninspired Examples and PACs
  • Decent Playtime but a LOT (Possibly 35% or higher) of it I've noticed is from being AFK
  • Good Personality and Good Head

In summary:

13 minutes ago, spodr said:

Its from AFK sitting somewhere I.E Sith Temple but regardless, Red has a point.

• Poorly Structured App
  • Ridiculous Colour Scheme
  • Steam Screenshot Links... (Imgur Exists and so does Inserting Screenshots into a spoiler)
  • Decent but Uninspired Examples and PACs
  • Decent Playtime but a LOT (Possibly 35% or higher) of it I've noticed is from being AFK
  • Good Personality and Good Head

In summary:

Yo, good point about the playtime.i afk because it takes me about 30 minutes to load into the server and I hate waiting, will add a disclaimer. Sorry about the structure/colour. Thank you for the comment spoder! I look forward to seeing you around

• Like 1