Kix

Kix's Pac 3 Tier 1 Application

On 11/13/2017 at 7:43 PM, Excalibur said:

Neutral

+You wouldn't abuse pac

+responsible

- not the most original ideas

- maybe get some more experience first

+/- NEUTRAL  Update: After reviewing more PAC applications I feel that based on the fact that your trustworthy and you know how to use PAC you deserve a +1 @KIX :) 

• Upvote 1

+1 From when I first saw you, you've definitely cleaned your act up, nice to see you attempting some more pacs, and good luck!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jellal said:

+1 From when I first saw you, you've definitely cleaned your act up, nice to see you attempting some more pacs, and good luck!

Thanks jellal! Doing my best.

From what I have seen, you have acted extremely trustworthy and mature, not using your high rank as an Inquisitor to manipulate people or circumstances. I believe that Kix deserves PAC and if I have seen anyone change their act the best, it would be Kix. You are decently active, would like to see more of you, but also your attitude is great. 

Someone like you definitely is worthy of the privilege of PAC, but you must understand that with this privilege comes responsibilities of not abusing the addon.

If you were not responsible and mature you would have been removed from your Inquisitor rank long ago, imo.

Twinkie

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

From what I have seen, you have acted extremely trustworthy and mature, not using your high rank as an Inquisitor to manipulate people or circumstances. I believe that Kix deserves PAC and if I have seen anyone change their act the best, it would be Kix. You are decently active, would like to see more of you, but also your attitude is great. 

Someone like you definitely is worthy of the privilege of PAC, but you must understand that with this privilege comes responsibilities of not abusing the addon.

If you were not responsible and mature you would have been removed from your Inquisitor rank long ago, imo.

Twinkie

Ah thanks mate, I really do appreciate it.

I am currently not super active as I'm on my laptop, and 10 frames per second is not a particularly enjoyable experience.

Thanks for taking the time to write that comment!

On 23/11/2017 at 3:44 PM, Ainzil said:

+1 good bloke and trust worthy. 

Thank You Ainzil

Positive Support

After consideration and observing you both in and out of RP, I've decided to support your application.

• Takes comments into consideration and improves upon himself
  • Has cleaned up his attitude
  • Respectful
  • Application is well detailed and shows this is more than just some ability to make you look sick
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Hisoka said:

Positive Support

After consideration and observing you both in and out of RP, I've decided to support your application.

• Takes comments into consideration and improves upon himself
  • Has cleaned up his attitude
  • Respectful
  • Application is well detailed and shows this is more than just some ability to make you look sick

15 hours ago, Pluto said:

+1 

14 hours ago, MD-Bo55k said:

+1

12 hours ago, Toast -Meow said:

+1

2 hours ago, Wilson06 said:

+1 , knows what he is doing.

Thank you everyone for your support! I appreciate it more than you know.

+1 i see you get pissed easily and pac3 isnt something that takes a few seconds however i believe those pacs are alright and i believe you can improve and make great pac3s.

I have had some awesome interactions with you recently and in the past, good luck kix

• Upvote 1

NEUTRAL 

+ YOU HAVE GOOD EXAMPLES

+YOU ARE WELL KNOWN

- No Original Ideas, all examples have been done or seen before.

- Kix, Despite being the owner of the application you hold more than half the comments on your own application. Replying to every single comment and more .This is a crude way of bumping and i disapprove.

-Although you are "trustworthy" and i feel i can trust you i feel like your maturity with a tool such as this may be questionable.

NEUTRAL

12 hours ago, yahell1 said:

+1

Thank You @yahell1

3 minutes ago, Tex said:

NEUTRAL 

+ YOU HAVE GOOD EXAMPLES

+YOU ARE WELL KNOWN

- No Original Ideas, all examples have been done or seen before.

- Kix, Despite being the owner of the application you hold more than half the comments on your own application. Replying to every single comment and more .This is a crude way of bumping and i disapprove.

-Although you are "trustworthy" and i feel i can trust you i feel like your maturity with a tool such as this may be questionable.

NEUTRAL

Thank You for your comment @Tex. I didn't actually realise how many comments i have racked up on the app and see why you may believe this was done to bump my application. Please do not doubt my integrity when i state that i have not done this purposely. I am unable to quote multiple comments at once on my phone and so i reply to each comment individually.

Regardless, thank you for your comment and the time you took to write it. I will do my best to keep my post count down.

9 hours ago, Haz said:

+1 i see you get pissed easily and pac3 isnt something that takes a few seconds however i believe those pacs are alright and i believe you can improve and make great pac3s.

I have had some awesome interactions with you recently and in the past, good luck kix

Thank You for your comment haz, loved rping with you when you were an astromech.

-1 Rather rude and disrespectful when you talk to me, may change depending on that you change your behavior towards me. Just my opinion.

Good Luck :)

• Upvote 2