Sign in to follow this  
[IG] Tackxo

Tackxo's PAC 3 Tier 1 App

What is your In-game name: Tackxo - RST Commander. I have also previously gone by names such as Ran, Zodiac, Vult Skerris, Soontir Fel, and JO-55. You may know one of them.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:220615329

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198401496386

Play time: 3 W - 2D - 7 H.

Have you used PAC Before: I have messed around with it in single player and have watched numerous videos on YouTube on how to use it.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe I am a trustworthy member of the server as I uphold the rules and beliefs of the server quite well. I also believe I should be trusted with PAC 3 as I have been playing on the server for a long time now and have not got any warns for failrp/immersion breaking. 

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I want PAC 3 for RP/Immersion reasons. It will help increase immersion by giving me freewill on what to add to my character to make him seem more "himself". Of course, this doesn't mean I can add things such as a rubber ducky to my belt, as that would be immersion breaking and ultimately fail-rp. I also wish for it as it is a very well made tool and would assist in day to day life on the server by giving me more freedom than the vanilla settings of the game.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe I deserve PAC as I have been a member of the server for a long time. I also believe it would be a great honor to be one of the few that have access to this tool. In the end, I want this for the RP purposes, as this is a serious RP server and it will add a nice touch to my experience on the server.

Something I would like to add: I know I had went inactive from the server for quite a bit, but I am now prepared to be on alot more. Please, do not let this change your opinion on my application.

Spoiler

Edited by [IG] Tackxo

+1

Tackxo is a nice guy, also didn't realise you were Claymore ;-;

Tackxo would certainly not abuse the privilege of PAC.

also aren't you supposed to bump 7 days after the last post?

18 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

+1

Tackxo is a nice guy, also didn't realise you were Claymore ;-;

Tackxo would certainly not abuse the privilege of PAC.

also aren't you supposed to bump 7 days after the last post?

shit i went off of when i posted it...whoops

Update.

I have made two PAC's in single player today using two videos. 

Holo-Disk (activated when typing) 

4000_screenshots_20171125210023_1.thumb.jpg.0bc3cee1fa0081fc5d13ab4686a59bc3.jpg4000_screenshots_20171125210006_1.thumb.jpg.57966de0314dc13e29f1ff888d87d6e3.jpg

Guarding Pose (WIP)4000_screenshots_20171125202826_1.thumb.jpg.4a2cef31f4e360b9f02c79731023b707.jpg

I have made a new PAC model using mesh's and entities (also two models) with the Royal Guard model and the EG-5 Jedi Hunter droid model thing. This is still a WIP.

4000_screenshots_20171127175116_1.thumb.jpg.9f4a8a8b18be1aaefb1191cac912b8c4.jpg

Also, if anyone can inform me on how to import all my PAC creations into one big creation that would be highly appreciated.

Neutral

The kneel is cool. However, the prosthetic limbs does not make any sense for a Royal Guard to have. 

8 hours ago, zaspan said:

Neutral

The kneel is cool. However, the prosthetic limbs does not make any sense for a Royal Guard to have. 

I understand that, however, it was an addition to my own personal characters RP and also seeing as I am not RG anymore I will not be using the prosphetics, at least for now :P

On 11/25/2017 at 9:39 PM, Hisoka said:

Positive Support

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Polite
  • Trustworthy
  • Respectful

+1

On 01/12/2017 at 1:29 AM, zaspan said:

Neutral

Agreed.

Willing to change.

All the best!

On 13/11/2017 at 2:14 PM, Kendrick said:

+1

Used to be Pilot CMDR

Nice

Would not abuse

+1