Jump to content
Dracks

Whats your backstory??

Recommended Posts

Trained by @-CML- [IG] Divisionary when he was Brugadier of the shadow core. Joined nova under the command of Batman, joined RST under command of Kendrick, Joined RG under command of Mars, left RG for DT under command of DONG, DT for SG under apollo, SG to prophets, Prophets to SCAR, SCAR to Inquisiror. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So early this year in April i played a crap ton of Wizard101 my dream and all time favourite game got to level 110 before the new world came out as a fire wiz, eventually my mates and I started getting bored after completing the worlds so i felt like purchasing GMod to join afew starwars servers and that's where i came across IG, once i joined IG i was trained by the lovely VF Commander Wilson back on rishimoon and loved his positivity and passion so i followed up on him and joined VF after making my way to master sergeant in VF I tried out for Royal Guard to find out i didnt make it in i was extremely sad and felt like crying myself to sleep which i did. RG Commander Achilles still had hope in me and told me to tryout for SG and Inquisitor. The best day of my life came Barron held tryouts for inquisitors Direx and I were the only 2 to tryout for it and barron was after 2 inquisitors so we both had made it in, after doing so i was like a baby everyday rushing to my pc to play as a sith inquisitor my dream had come true. After 4-5months of being an inquisitor and memeing around with Trident {The Old Server Manager/Palpatine} i decided to move on and join in with the military side of the server and became a Nova Trooper and reached 2IC I loved par taking 2IC for the nova troopers and loved being with caboose yes the whole reason i joined nova was to be with caboose. I then left nova due to a bit of an inactive commander sorry fizz i still luv ya but i wanted to move on, so that's when i joined Navy and was trained by the lovely navy chief marv. I love being apart of Navy but i dont know much about them but i feel at home and welcomed by them especially from Qteks Emerald and Marv you 3 make me feel loved and cared for in this server. That's where i currently am right now and hope to stay here for awhile.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Excalibur

Joined around January as a few friends had been playing on the server and had suggested I join them. They were in pilots at the time but I decided to remain in STs for a while and get familiar with how the server worked. After doing well in a few events, I was asked to join Widow squad, which I did. I stayed in there for a while but found I really wanted to try a regiment out, and saw that royal guard were doing tryouts. I decided to give it a go, and despite it being my first time ever using a saber, I got in. After about a month in RG, I had to leave due to IRL complications and took a bit of a break from the server. When I came back, I noticed a new regiment, SCA (this is what storm commandos used to be). I decided to tryout and ended up getting in with a few other guys. SCA was an absolute blast, and was the first regiment I got to Sergeant in. After a while, SCB (SCA's sister regiment) was disbanded and SCA became Storm Commandos, the regiment we know today. Unfortunately, the leadership of SCA left and the regiment died for some time, so I transferred to Shadow troopers for a few months. After a while, I saw that Edwards had taken Storm Commandos and had it up and running again, so I decided to join it once more. Unfortunately, shortly after, IRL things began to play up again and I had to leave and take a month or two break from the server. I returned to the server and joined engineers, which I stayed in for quite a while, and acquired the rank of master technician. I loved to build things then and still do. A few months later, I found that the lieutenant from SC (Shields) had returned to the server, and was now commanding Vader's Fist. He offered for me to join and I gladly accepted. Vader's Fist was great fun, and I hold it as one of my favorite regiments that I was a part of. I did become commander for a brief time, but looking back on it, I had been feeling off about the regiment for a while, and wasn't committed enough to take the position at that time. This caused me to go inactive, as both IRL things and a disinterest in the regiment kept me from playing. When I returned, I found MnM had become commander, which I was perfectly happy with, I served as his colonel for a while and eventually left for Nova. Unfortunately, I soon found that I was not the guarding regiment type, and decided to leave nova and take a bit of a break. I joined pilots briefly but decided to leave due to an inactive commander (Sorry Maxine, you're a great guy) and joined SCAR, which I thoroughly enjoy. It is a regiment in which I am just as happy if not more happy than I was in SCA, with great people and lots of laughs and fun.

 

Here's to the future, ay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I came, I saw, I loved it.

 

Mid year of 2017, I was trying to get back into DarkRP when i saw that swrp was a thing so i clicked the menu and at first tried joining one of the clone wars servers. They had plenty of people online but no one trained me so i left and looked for the server with most players on it. Imperial Gaming was at the top of the list and i joined. I believe Simmo was the one to train me but im not so sure. Anyways I soon joined 31st afterwards when Gold was still active then joined 212 got Pk'D then became Incinerator Commander he was killed off and now I have reached the title of MHC secretary AND became a trial event master. Throughout my entire time on the server I have loved every second and have made some friends that I think will be there for ages to come.

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 Love you all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing special for me, I can't remember who trained me but I remember trying out for every single tryout as an st until I got into Jump Trooper, but then soon left for engineer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure when I joined to be honest, I was trained by a Corporal, as he was doing his SGT Test, and so I immediately started to go for Incinerator Tryouts, I think the Commanders name started with D, and he was American, but you know as I first joined the server I failed, and I got really upset lmao, and I stopped playing for a few months, I came back and I was recruit again, so I think that was when the server restarted. And then I was trained by a Staff Sergeant Scout Trooper named Jynx ;P. I grew up with my boy@Phex, and I decided to tryout for Shock, during my 4 days in Shock, I saw Edwards who bribed me into joining Vader's Fist. I tried out, got in and stayed in VF for about 4 months. I learned that Edwards was now stepping down from Maulkiller and becoming SC Commander, and that was when I left VF. I joined Edwards, the first day he became SC Commander, and here I am today.. I recall joining SC around June.. So I think I've been with Imperial Gaming for about a year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I joined on the 20th of August, 2017. I was new to Garry's Mod (pretty much had only just purchased it on this account) and forgot how to play. I decided to join a multi-player server and I noticed a new custom game mode named Star Wars RP. I don't think I have ever clicked on a menu so fast. I decided to join Imperial Gaming as it had the most players on. I was trained by the lovely @Tatsumaki who was only a corporal then (naughty) but he did a very good job of training. As soon as I left the recruit room, I noticed that SCAR were doing tryouts, so of course I tried out for it not knowing what it was, but I got kicked out for now meeting requirements. As I was walking out of MH1, I found @Black Leader when he was the Pilot Sub-Lieutenant, so I asked him if Pilots were doing tryouts soon as I had a deep fascination with aviation, and I still do. To my surprise, tryouts were happening as soon as MH1 was free, so I waited where I was. After the tryouts, to my surprise, I made it in. For about 2 months, I was in Pilots and ended up becoming the commander of the regiment. However, I felt like I was failing that job and resigned for ISB under the name of Joss. I then took a break from the server and when I came back I went for Navy, who were doing tryouts during an event. I joined the regiment but lasted about a week before going on a break again. After all this, I joined the server again as an ST PVT known as JO-55. I joined pilots again, but for only a day then left. I had risen to the rank of Lance Corporal and had been invited to Storm Marines by the lovely @pinejack. I am currently still in Storm Marines. This is my backstory.

 

Cheers, Imperial Gaming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright,

 

My name is Demonic to some, Jigsaw to others. I started my journey on collosal gaming, as a Senior EM, and the oldest around, until, after 8 months service, I lost interest. I got into this mindset that I made a mistake, yet it felt great, the guilt was there, but I felt free to try whatever I wanted. I played a multitude of server's, built a reputation in Dark RP for going around helping others with building. When I saw Star Wars RP. Now, I was actually quite sad then, sure I was free, but even with my wings spread, I had nothing to fly too. I joined, and got trained by our lovely then-grand inquisitor, and the rest is history. This server has broke me down, built me up, has made me cry, and sent me to bed only to wake up feeling as if I'm apart of something greater than myself. The first regiment I joined was IC, joined under the name Demonic, and became Zag, if either @Fox or @LimeStrider would remember. And my current regiment is the Engineers, as their Junior Foreman.

 

I love this server, it's so much more than what it was when I joined, and it will continue to bring awe to those in opposition to this great community, thanks all. 

 

Jigsaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, [IG] Tackxo said:

I was trained by the lovely @Tatsumaki who was only a corporal then (naughty) but he did a very good job of training.

Hey, hey, hey,lets not get ahead of ourselves, I was told to learn how to train recruits, while i awaited my sergeant test results xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I joined the server after playing quite a bit of darkrp. I saw the Starwars rp tab, but I had no intention of getting attached to the community, I had just planned to see what it was about. I was trained by my idle @koala and never received a tour of the ship, so I was left wondering around like a headless chicken. I remember doing my first event being an taking orders from Brigider @Stevo.When the event finished I stayed a st for a while, waiting for the first tryouts I could get my hands on. Then I saw Nova tryouts, I tried out and to my surprise, I got in due to the fact I new, faces, formations and could climbswep (I was recruited by boomer). Little did I know that this was the start of an amazing story. I didn't realise but the regiment I had joined, had koala in it, at the time koala was only a (I think) Warrant officer. I was promoted to PFC then demoted back to PVT, for reasons I still don't know. Nova had no commander at the time, after a month or two, the beloved Batman came along and took charge. It was under his rule that we all got changed to the red Nova troper and we moved to the new MHC. Believe it or not but I was a corporal when @wflizzi joined. But as I did not play during the weekdays he overtook me, and as we all know now, plays the role of CMDR (And a great one he is).

I am currently still in Nova and have worked up the ranks to Second in Command, and One day I hope to Command the regiment just as Batman and Fizzy did/does.

Thats my backstory.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Sentry said:

I'm not sure when I joined to be honest, I was trained by a Corporal, as he was doing his SGT Test, and so I immediately started to go for Incinerator Tryouts, I think the Commanders name started with D, and he was American, but you know as I first joined the server I failed, and I got really upset lmao, and I stopped playing for a few months, I came back and I was recruit again, so I think that was when the server restarted. And then I was trained by a Staff Sergeant Scout Trooper named Jynx ;P. I grew up with my boy@Phex, and I decided to tryout for Shock, during my 4 days in Shock, I saw Edwards who bribed me into joining Vader's Fist. I tried out, got in and stayed in VF for about 4 months. I learned that Edwards was now stepping down from Maulkiller and becoming SC Commander, and that was when I left VF. I joined Edwards, the first day he became SC Commander, and here I am today.. I recall joining SC around June.. So I think I've been with Imperial Gaming for about a year.

Ahh, you were incin blood.

 

Dax was your commander, I was also apart of the regiment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi My Name Is Larry I joined in July 10-20 i have a very high interest in aviation i was an st for about 1 week until i found that navy were doing pilot tryouts unfortunately this was a bad time to join as all the pilots left within 3 days and wasn't able to get a commanding role model if i had to command at some point 2 weeks later @Hermann joined as pilot commander at this point me and him became friends after a while he had also left leaving me at sub-lieutenant we still didn't really have any pilots and i still didn't know how to command properly. Fortunately i had the courage to do tryouts and 2 people joined @NoVa Wolf and @[IG] Tackxo. after that i got commander from general little after about a week Tackxo also got commander and i got demoted and that is about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I joined early this year but I can't remember when and was instantly white listed to ST by one of the old RG commanders (Mars) and was convinced to join RG but didn't, then I went to join 212th when Marcus was commander and I have been in 212th ever since 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here goes nothing,

After venturing through the list of Australian and American SWRP servers alike looking for good roleplay, I had found G-Realms in 2014. A Galaxy RP server with a 30 player-base at the time I had joined. I went up the ranks in the faction known as the Ancient Empire for about 2 years until I achieved the highest possible rank. Late in my 1st year of playing, I had met Gamma as the Emperor of a different faction known as the Eternal Empire. After many more months of playing this server watching it rise from 30 players to nearly 200, I decided to take my leave after things started to go down-hill. A few weeks after leaving the community my computer decided to shit itself. I didn't decide to re-invest in a new computer until about February. During the few months I was away I kept close contact with Gamma with him going on and on about Imperial Gaming and the VDV alike. I decided the check this amazing SWRP server out for myself.

I joined Imperial Gaming under the name Hisoka (as I still do), I was whitelisted to the rank of Stormtrooper by 442nd Master Sergeant Mega around late February - early March. Instantly I fell in love, around the first few hours of playing I decided to try out for the Knights of Zakuul which I had been very lucky to have caught them at that time or I probably wouldn't even be here today. After a long and hard tryout, I had finally emerged victorious as the newest Knight alongside Cast and Hermann (The only two knights at that time). After about 2 months of aspiring through the ranks, I achieved the highest achievable rank at the time, Paladin. At this point, both Keegan and Cast had retired from Commander of Knights and the weight was brought upon Pureus' shoulders. He brought the Knights glory and honor which I had left for Imperial Commandos under the command of Major General Gamma. My time in IC lasted for about a month where soon after I left the server for another month for personal reasons.

I rejoined the server and soon begun my journey as a Rancor Trooper commanded by Kingsbury and later handed down to Blacklight (Blitz). I formed a great friendship with the next coming Rancor Members before I took my leave from the Regiment and continued through the regiments until I found something I enjoyed. I found myself back in Knights under Commander Pureus who had done great for the Knights and had earned an amazing reputation since I left. My time in Knights lasted for about 3 weeks before the regiment was officially disbanded by Wolf because it was not lore-friendly, Pureus had soon after became Darth Vader which while being short-lived he had accomplished much and changed the Sith for the better. 

After months of feeling lost and unknowing what to do, the idea of a new regiment had formed between the former-knights. We soon generated the idea for Sith Marauders, after much work and persuasion we convinced the members of the staff team to allow us to take on the responsibility of a sub-sith regiment. This is where we are today, currently, I am known as Sith Apprentice Hisoka which I will forever be (Unless I get PK'd).

Hope you all enjoyed my mini-essay, it may not be extremely detailed but I made sure to incorporate what was important in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been a part of this wonderful community since early September of this year, and I have been loving every second of it. I have been looking for a large portion of my gaming life for a community as fun and accepting as this one. The players are great, the staff even better. And speaking of staff, being on the staff team as an Event Master makes my experience so much more enjoyable. Being able to create fun and engaging events for the players to enjoy gives me the best feeling in the world. 

I'm glad that a day of boredom led to the best few months of my life! And thank you all for being so supportive and accepting of me!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, My turn, I joined Imperial Gaming Star wars RP at the beggining of febuary this year, I first joined Medics, then left to join navy the navy admiral at the time did not read the 15 reports I made and it sorta ticked me off so I chose to join VF after being invited, I stayed VF for a little while before joining Shock which was when @Imposing was Major and @Guskywalker was Major general, I stayed in the reg for a couple of weeks until 2 of my higher ups couldnt stop arguing and I ended up joining Death troopers when Gusky became Krennic. I made my way to Officer cadet in DT and then left for RST Commander, I was RST Commander for 2 month or more and left the day after I recruited @ANiX, I then joined shock again when @Imposing was the Inactive brigadier and I got demoted  down to SGT, I later then left shock for scouts because @Stephano needed a helping hand. After being in scouts for a while I recieved my first and only PK and then proceded to donate and recieve Jump trooper commander, I stayed in JT for a while and then left due to me not having any knowledge on how to run a regiment and joined DT again, the day I joined was a big day because @Ridge and imposing got promoted to Major General and @Chef became the DT commander. I left DT AGAIN and stopped playing on the server for a month. When I joined back with ya boi Seven we Joined engineers when @Martibo was incharge as rear admiral, at this time I met the guy you know as @Kumo, I got to the rank of Engineer then left for Terror troopers because seven brought it.  After a while I left TT and donated to recieve 442nd, I was commander of 442nd crap all time and decided to join ISB, after talking to @Pablo for a while he decided to allow me into the regiment as a special agent. I stayed in ISB for 3 weeks then left for Inferno squad because @Martibo and @Kumo wanted me in, the next day they all left the regiment leaving me incharge as a Officer Cadet, this was were I recruited @Demonic. After @Ling Ling  and @Kumo started to try and get me to tryout for RG for about 1hr I gave in and did the tryouts, I made it in under commander Mars and then left when @Stephano got commander to join Engineers I think under @Kumo. This was when @Batman invited me into Nova and I have been in nova since and am now in the commanding position of the regiment under the name Commander Fizzy.

Thanks for reading

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok my turn I guess haha,

well it all started at day one wait no it didn’t it all started way back when Kosmos owner Hercules it roughly took me 1 month to finally quit Poseidon servers just to play on there by that time it was dying down so yea it was very sad but I had my first application up there which still hasn’t been answer yet. But a month later or so I was playing gmod on an American Star Wars rp server I believe then I saw the announcement from Kosmos saying that a new server called Imperial Gaming so naturally I drop everything literally everything I dropped my phone and attempted to join the server it took me about 2 hours just to get in. I got trained everything was going fine at first I wasn’t that intrigued by it all. I remember Admirial Galaxy was a staff member in there and this guy I was good friends with and honestly I was trying to get staff of him by getting in the good books. I think I decided that I wasn’t really interest in it for a while but I came about a week or 2 later at this time I believe there was probably 60+ people I was honestly really nervous because this community had become a big thing now and well I didn’t really fit in. I remember that day quiet clearly though I was recruited in pilots by the first pilot commander ... (his steam name is 420 chicken) he wasn’t really a good commander but he was good enough to let this guy in haha. My first event as a pilot I was shit scared as I didn’t have much experience but I was using desert skiff and I remember higher ups telling me where to go and me not knowing what to do. After a few days or two my Commander left for DT and pilots was dying so naturally me being good friends with Shore commander Recc and admiral galaxy they pulled a lot of strings and got me promoted from Senior crewman to Commander where I would slowly become more and more used to the community and open up as well as learn how to command. My backstory kind of has a good life lesson here as well being afraid of doing something because you don’t think you will do it well doesn’t mean you don’t necessarily don’t do it embrace every opportunity that comes your way you will learn. Well after I had been pilot commander for a whopping 6 months which I hope is some kind of record I was finally kicked out by Kobi cause @Mauler dogged the boys by blaming it all on me, so basically mauler mass recruited 6+ people into pilots which were all minges but were bloody legends might I just add we’ll we did I giant dog fight with like 12 pilots at once which crashed the server I got in a boat load of trouble which made me lose my position. After that I became a high position in ST after that I joined Engineer absolutely hated it as I was instantly forced into rp situations I wasn’t trained to do so I was useless so I left the community 1. I didn’t like my job 2. My pc could no longer handle it. So I vowed to come back once I had a better pc after a few months and getting bored on other servers I decided to come back with my shitty laptop and there I would become a Prophet at the rishi moon base and yea that’s basically it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Stephano said:

Ok my turn I guess haha,

well it all started at day one wait no it didn’t it all started way back when Kosmos owner Hercules it roughly took me 1 month to finally quit Poseidon servers just to play on there by that time it was dying down so yea it was very sad but I had my first application up there which still hasn’t been answer yet. But a month later or so I was playing gmod on an American Star Wars rp server I believe then I saw the announcement from Kosmos saying that a new server called Imperial Gaming so naturally I drop everything literally everything I dropped my phone and attempted to join the server it took me about 2 hours just to get in. I got trained everything was going fine at first I wasn’t that intrigued by it all. I remember Admirial Galaxy was a staff member in there and this guy I was good friends with and honestly I was trying to get staff of him by getting in the good books. I think I decided that I wasn’t really interest in it for a while but I came about a week or 2 later at this time I believe there was probably 60+ people I was honestly really nervous because this community had become a big thing now and well I didn’t really fit in. I remember that day quiet clearly though I was recruited in pilots by the first pilot commander ... (his steam name is 420 chicken) he wasn’t really a good commander but he was good enough to let this guy in haha. My first event as a pilot I was shit scared as I didn’t have much experience but I was using desert skiff and I remember higher ups telling me where to go and me not knowing what to do. After a few days or two my Commander left for DT and pilots was dying so naturally me being good friends with Shore commander Recc and admiral galaxy they pulled a lot of strings and got me promoted from Senior crewman to Commander where I would slowly become more and more used to the community and open up as well as learn how to command. My backstory kind of has a good life lesson here as well being afraid of doing something because you don’t think you will do it well doesn’t mean you don’t necessarily don’t do it embrace every opportunity that comes your way you will learn. Well after I had been pilot commander for a whopping 6 months which I hope is some kind of record I was finally kicked out by Kobi cause @Mauler dogged the boys by blaming it all on me, so basically mauler mass recruited 6+ people into pilots which were all minges but were bloody legends might I just add we’ll we did I giant dog fight with like 12 pilots at once which crashed the server I got in a boat load of trouble which made me lose my position. After that I became a high position in ST after that I joined Engineer absolutely hated it as I was instantly forced into rp situations I wasn’t trained to do so I was useless so I left the community 1. I didn’t like my job 2. My pc could no longer handle it. So I vowed to come back once I had a better pc after a few months and getting bored on other servers I decided to come back with my shitty laptop and there I would become a Prophet at the rishi moon base and yea that’s basically it.

ISC command leader spark ;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok. So here we go.

 

I started Star Wars Role Play in December 2015 starting with Poseidon Clone Wars Role Play. I met a LOT of friends there but I was Extremely mingey back then and never made it to a staff role. A lot of the people that I still know even today I met there including @ANiX, @Stephano, @pinejack, and more. Some older people I met there used to play here like Jet, Kassius and winters. Anyway, I stopped playing Poseidon CWRP in September after 10 months of that because I eventually got bored. 

 

After Poseidon, I did a quick bout of Arcadia TTT from September to February when I eventually got bored of that as well. 

 

However, in December of 2016, an old friend of mine - and a past fellow staff member of a Server called 420 Blaze it Gaming TTT (back in 2014/2015) - called Fat Chicken was telling me of this new server: Imperial Gaming. He was EM and he was very mingey. He was one of if not the first Shadow Trooper Commander. I joined on the 16th of December and went into pilots, rising up into the 2nd in Command position of the Imperial Starfighter Corps. I was Lieutenant Commander while Gaben/Stephano/Spark was Commander. We had a really good pilot regiment back then, having acquired a total of 13 or so pilots, we had a Fighter Wing, a Bomber Wing, a Transport wing and a tank wing. I was 2IC of Pilots until January when I mass recruited 6 or so people including Graak, Echo, Benny, Buster/Finn and some other Poseidon memes. We had a great time until at one point, all 13 of us were dogfighting outside and the server crashed. We got in huge trouble and I managed to convince @Kobi_Lmao that it wasn't my fault and I wasn't actually on the server at the time. Although none of this was true, I wasn't actually flying at any point. Anyway, @Stephano got demoted to Pilot Lieutenant and left of ST Colonel while I got promoted to Commander. During my quick bout as Commander, I convinced @Stephano to come back and recruited a man called Price or Fours. He was great and rose very quickly and we restored ISC to its former glory until i went on a 2 week holiday. I came back and @Dom was Temp commander and the Gamemode had changed from the old DarkRP gamemode to the custom gamemode.

(Dammit, accidentally Crtl Z'd and lost a shit tonne)

I convinced @Kobi_Lmaoto set me to ST Officer Cadet after finding myself to be a Recruit. During that time, Halo RP started up and I found myself as the 2IC of the Security Force under @Trident. Anyway, the server manager at the time ( @Gamma ) took a 2-3 week holiday that turned out to be a meme was actually 1-2 months. He appointed @Codyto be Temp Manager. Around the same time, @Ozzie made up a secret force within the ship. It was actually pretty cool, as ST Officer Cadet Mauler, I was also ST Officer Cadet MV01 (Mark Version 01). Anyway, I actually got accepted as TMOD by @Codyalong with @Little5avage, @FrenchyFries, @Imposing, @Maffa146, @Mega and @GranolaBar. I was forced to leave ST as there were 5 staff in there at the time so I left to RG under @Wilson (the old wilson) and @Martibo.  I eventually made it to RG Captain  (2IC) and then transferred over to SG Commander. I found out that @Tankerzwas pretty inactive but just happened to be very active when I went away for 3 days. I got back and @Dragz and @Tankerzgot me demoted. Dragz was Vader at the time. Anyway, the map switched over to Rishimoon and I became Pilot Commander. I did really well there, recruited @Stephano, @Crispin/Chutney and @spodr. I eventually quit that because all we had was dropships and everyone always complained because we would be flying and then a minge would stand up mid flight and kill everyone and blamed the pilots for it. 

I then left for Navy Junior Crewman when I found that being under @Cody sucked so I transferred to SGT in Shock. I was SGT for 2 days until @Dragz came over and demoted me for no reason at all. I was then LCPL in Shock and got re-promoted back to SGT. In a staff meeting, it was announced that Shock needed a 2IC so i was set by @Tridentto Riot Captain. @Imposingeventually got set to Major General in MHC (back then it was just ST Major General or SOR Major General). So I got promoted to Commander of Shock. I was Commander of Shock for a long time until I eventually left for Rancor Colonel under @Blacklight . I handed off Shock Commander to @Domwho handing it off to @ANiX . I was Rancor Colonel Havoc and Colonel Colt until I was demoted and kicked out for a still somewhat bs reason. Anyway, I became KX Security Droid and discussing with @Crimsand even giving @CrimsKX Security Droid as well, we formed the Imperial Juggernauts.

Now its the 17/11/17 and I feel like I wasted the past year of my life seeing all of the memes coming and going.

 

Jks. Love all of you. Special love and thanks to the following for making my journey the best that it could be:

@Coach FrankBest Prophet Meme ever

@CodyBest Temp Manager (hahaha)

@Kobi_LmaoBest Palpameme

@StephanoBest Pilot and my first Commander

@ImposingBecame staff same time and great meme

@Little5avageBecame staff same time and I only like you cos you are my boss

@GammaHas great 2-3 week holidays 

@TridentBest Manager

@CabooseGave me a second chance

@Dragz Best Vader

@MegaBiggest 442nd Meme

@EggDagnesh is da best

@ANiXBest RST

@spodrBest Knight of Zakuul

@BarronBetter EM than admin

@BlacklightAccepted me in from the darkness

@CrimsGreat Friend

@TankerzStole SG From me

@FrenchyFriesBecame staff at the same time and is the best

@GranolaBarGreatest meme that no longer plays.

And sooo many more. I love all of you.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, wflizzi said:

Ok, My turn, I joined Imperial Gaming Star wars RP at the beggining of febuary this year, I first joined Medics, then left to join navy the navy admiral at the time did not read the 15 reports I made and it sorta ticked me off so I chose to join VF after being invited, I stayed VF for a little while before joining Shock which was when @Imposing was Major and @Guskywalker was Major general, I stayed in the reg for a couple of weeks until 2 of my higher ups couldnt stop arguing and I ended up joining Death troopers when Gusky became Krennic. I made my way to Officer cadet in DT and then left for RST Commander, I was RST Commander for 2 month or more and left the day after I recruited @ANiX, I then joined shock again when @Imposing was the Inactive brigadier and I got demoted  down to SGT, I later then left shock for scouts because @Stephano needed a helping hand. After being in scouts for a while I recieved my first and only PK and then proceded to donate and recieve Jump trooper commander, I stayed in JT for a while and then left due to me not having any knowledge on how to run a regiment and joined DT again, the day I joined was a big day because @Ridge and imposing got promoted to Major General and @Chef became the DT commander. I left DT AGAIN and stopped playing on the server for a month. When I joined back with ya boi Seven we Joined engineers when @Martibo was incharge as rear admiral, at this time I met the guy you know as @Kumo, I got to the rank of Engineer then left for Terror troopers because seven brought it.  After a while I left TT and donated to recieve 442nd, I was commander of 442nd crap all time and decided to join ISB, after talking to @Pablo for a while he decided to allow me into the regiment as a special agent. I stayed in ISB for 3 weeks then left for Inferno squad because @Martibo and @Kumo wanted me in, the next day they all left the regiment leaving me incharge as a Officer Cadet, this was were I recruited @Demonic. After @Ling Ling  and @Kumo started to try and get me to tryout for RG for about 1hr I gave in and did the tryouts, I made it in under commander Mars and then left when @Stephano got commander to join Engineers I think under @Kumo. This was when @Batman invited me into Nova and I have been in nova since and am now in the commanding position of the regiment under the name Commander Fizzy.

Thanks for reading

Love you babe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To Dracks:

It makes me happy that you come on our server and get away from the bullying you receive in school. It really goes to show that there are a lot of people that try to get away from there IRL issues by playing on the server. I try my best to make this community a bully free zone and a safe place for people of all ages to play and have fun (Staff help with this). I love this community and it makes me happy to see that myself, a staff member can help you with the situation you are in. The fact people bully you over liking an extremely popular franchise is ridiculous. I love Star Wars because it takes you away from the real world. If you ever need to talk about anything @Dracks let me know.

 

My Backstory:

I’ve been playing Star Wars Roleplay for 4 years of my life. All 2000 hours on Gmod have been Star Wars RP. I’ve been in many communities over the years, and this is by far my favourite. Here’s a list some of the communities and ranks I have received:

. Colossal Gaming Clone Wars RP – (Frist Admin, First server 2014)

. Molten Gaming Clone Wars RP – (Admin)

. Valhalla Servers Clone Wars RP – (Manager)

. Imperial Gaming Imperial RP – (Moderator, Admin, Staff Manager, Global Admin, Manager X3)

As you can see I have been manager on here 3 times (Resigned twice and now). I have been managing the server for a total of 8 months and 6 months straight. When I first joined the server, it was the second day of release. I donated with 30 minutes of being on the server for Imperial Commandos. With 2 days, I was a moderator. I left IC after a month and became Star Killer. Within a week of being in the server I was admin and another week I was Staff Manager. The role of Staff manager was changed to manager and Gamma and I were both managers. I resigned due to IRL issues and end of grade 12. I came back and received manager when the server was in a time of dire needs (@Gamma was away for 6 weeks). When he came back I kept my rank, I resigned again because I just started working fulltime and couldn’t cope. I start to become more active and receive Global Admin (Senior Admin). After that time trident resigned and I received manager again (Still am and have been for 6 months). I then Implemented the regiment SCAR and commanded that for a very long time. I then became Darth Vader for a while and moved onto Palpatine. From there I stepped down and made @Barron the new Palpatine. I became Major General and worked with @Imposing and @Ridge. That’s a basic summary of my time on the server. I could have gone a lot more in depth but I don’t have the time.

 

Thank you:

This post has made me realise that this community is more than just a hobby for me. It’s a home and I appreciate every single person that takes the time out of there day to come on the server and make it’s a fun safe place for all players and staff. I thank the community for giving me a second home. It makes me so happy that myself and the staff can benefit everybody else lives. It’s such a good feeling and I am glad to be a part of this community.

 

People I would like to thank:

@Wolf @Kosmos – Giving me the opportunities

@Moose – Being a great Dev and being a good Friend

@Ridge @Imposing @Little5avage – Sticking around for as long as you guys have

@allstaff – For helping the community be a safe place for all gamers

@Banks @Pandi @suna – For being good mates

 

Where did those 4 years go.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...