Jump to content

63-Zaza Trial Moderator Application


Recommended Posts

Steam Name: ElBushWookie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49867849

In game name and rank: 63-Zaza 31st Demolition Battalion Corporal

Time Played: 6 days 3 hours

Why are you applying for this position?: I love the server and  enjoy making the server better through the way I play and act. I love having some responsability and I feel like it is time I give back to the people of Imperial Gaming.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I will always be ready to take on any situation that I may be comfronted with as a trial moderator and I can be helpful to anyone that may need it staff or players. 

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: No if I am accepted as staff for Imperial Gaming this would be my first staff position on a server in gmod.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: Yes I have had a warn for player disrespect when I was new to the server but I have changed and Im willing and ready to prove it

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I am a serious roleplayer that loves the passive roleplay system and always wants to add something to the table in every scenario. I respect the staff and players on the server and the time I play on Imperial Gaming are some of the best times on a video game I have ever had.

Anything else you would like to add: I hope you will think of me for a new staff member and i will be happy to see your comments in the future. :)

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Link to post
Share on other sites

-1 no, no, no. You no get, you no get.

The application is really poorly written sorry, and yourself in game (to which I have not seen much) you left Pilots without even informing me what so ever, so if you'll end up leaving the staff team without telling anyone.

EDIT: He is also a liar. He got a warn like on Saturday or Sunday for the disrespect. He then yelled at Robinson(?) for giving him it. When he clearly called a droid "autistic". 

Do you want a liar on the staff team? I sure don't.

Love,

Maxine.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

first of all maxine i did not lie i must have forgotten about the warn since I dont always play 100% seriously especially after a long day, second i didnt realise it was a crime to leave a regiment, you abandoned pilots after only a month. also something else i need to add.Maxine has had a personal vendeta to crusify me ever since i left the reg. this is obviously emotionaly charged and as many others can attest i am on every day for around 3+ hours. it is really sad that other people will jump on the wagon of hate when one person spews lies and misinformation about someone.

  • Downvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

41 minutes ago, ZAZA said:

second i didnt realise it was a crime to leave a regiment

You haven't been taught the 3 day rule?

These are just my opinions of what actions you could take, to learn the User side to Moderator (Player White-listing), improving many characteristics needed for the Staff job, and also showing that your proof is in the pudding

I would suggest Looking at the list of Accepted Apps on the under the same section of forums as this, for inspiration. I would spend time trying to attain a rank that allows you to demonstrate fine leadership skills that are tempered and adaptable (SGT+). Would learn who people are on the ship, and how best to communicate with everyone is a good positive way, while still being yourself. Hardest part--> Would spend a good 2-3 days worth of total playing time in the training room, familiarizing yourself with new players, but also bettering yourself on the techniques to teach them. Develop a strong tolerance that allows you stick to common methods when ever you have to manage new, sometimes less co-operative players. Learn common advantages on the ship, that can be used by new players if they focus on key aspects of improvement in-front of certain individuals. When training you can use this insider knowledge to encourage new players to join certain areas off the ship (other than Your reg). The advantage of knowing how to make good impressions with people can give you are better platform to grow more freely. Some players with see this as a great opportunity to get a head start, and might also find it pleasing that someone they don't even know, is already trying to help them. Be sure to keep in-touch with some of the players you end up training, congratulate them on their wins, and give them ways to improve on their losses.  

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ZAZA said:

first of all maxine i did not lie i must have forgotten about the warn since I dont always play 100% seriously especially after a long day, second i didnt realise it was a crime to leave a regiment, you abandoned pilots after only a month. also something else i need to add.Maxine has had a personal vendeta to crusify me ever since i left the reg. this is obviously emotionaly charged and as many others can attest i am on every day for around 3+ hours. it is really sad that other people will jump on the wagon of hate when one person spews lies and misinformation about someone.

No? 

1. How could you not remember the warn? Robinson(?) talked to you about it.

2. Yes, I left pilots. And? At least I told Cody and the rest of the crew that I was leaving, I just didn't pack up my bags and leave with zero talk to either me or anyone else. 

 

I don't understand. How can you take me to be a liar? You're saying this to cover your own backside. You understand that lying goes against every one of my core beliefs. 

I don't care you left pilots. I don't give one. What I care about is how you left. You didn't tell any of us that you were going to leave, you just decided to go. I would have more respect for you if you actually told me, And you didn't lie to me.

 

And you accused me of lying. I pride myself on giving opinions that are 100% truthful, and sadly buddy, this is the truth.

 

Do you want a moderator that lies? No. You want a respectful moderator.

 

Love, 

Maxine.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Maffa146 @ZAZA

If both of you people have a personnel vendetta against each other for reasons above, I highly suggest you take this somewhere else and not talk about it over someones server moderation application. @Ridge @Little5avage

Edited by Carnifex
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Carnifex said:

@Maffa146 @ZAZA

If both of you people have a personnel vendetta against each other for reasons above, I highly suggest you take this somewhere else and not talk about it over someones server moderation application. @Ridge @Little5avage

I apologize Carnifex, I should not of allowed my personal opinion with him get in the way.

 

Regardless Zaza, personally I do not think you are fit for the job as Moderator. This is due to multiple flaws in your application.

However, good luck. I wish the best.

Love,

Maxine.

Link to post
Share on other sites

- 1

Was okay in IC

Active AF

Poor playtime

poorly written app.

it looks like you think you can waltz on in and get it.

looks like you don't care

also arguing with people in your app.

take the criticism and fix your mistakes

if you truly care. That's what i did.

soz man, but thats the truth.

 

Edited by Fox
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, -CML- [IG] Divisionary said:

 

You haven't been taught the 3 day rule?

These are just my opinions of what actions you could take, to learn the User side to Moderator (Player White-listing), improving many characteristics needed for the Staff job, and also showing that your proof is in the pudding

I would suggest Looking at the list of Accepted Apps on the under the same section of forums as this, for inspiration. I would spend time trying to attain a rank that allows you to demonstrate fine leadership skills that are tempered and adaptable (SGT+). Would learn who people are on the ship, and how best to communicate with everyone is a good positive way, while still being yourself. Hardest part--> Would spend a good 2-3 days worth of total playing time in the training room, familiarizing yourself with new players, but also bettering yourself on the techniques to teach them. Develop a strong tolerance that allows you stick to common methods when ever you have to manage new, sometimes less co-operative players. Learn common advantages on the ship, that can be used by new players if they focus on key aspects of improvement in-front of certain individuals. When training you can use this insider knowledge to encourage new players to join certain areas off the ship (other than Your reg). The advantage of knowing how to make good impressions with people can give you are better platform to grow more freely. Some players with see this as a great opportunity to get a head start, and might also find it pleasing that someone they don't even know, is already trying to help them. Be sure to keep in-touch with some of the players you end up training, congratulate them on their wins, and give them ways to improve on their losses.  

 

 

thank you for the information

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Tatsumaki said:

-1

Not enough info given

Everyone is saying you are a minge

Sorry bud

again you are taking other peoples word for it and you have no proof, what is wrong with all of you. Maxine is out to make me look bad when im great if you get to know me

 

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ZAZA said:

again you are taking other peoples word for it and you have no proof, what is wrong with all of you. Maxine is out to make me look bad when im great if you get to know me

Again Arguing with other people on your application, it does not help you. It only makes things worse for you and lowers your chance of getting the job or even being looked at for the position.

Link to post
Share on other sites

-1

I have no idea who you are and you clearly don't care much about the helping aspect and are just in it for the power.

Listen to peoples criticism so you can approve if you reapply, don't blame it on other people and don't think everyone is giving you negative reputation because of maxine.

Also please, please! Fix your spelling.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ZAZA said:

again you are taking other peoples word for it and you have no proof, what is wrong with all of you. Maxine is out to make me look bad when im great if you get to know me

 

We are allowed to voice our opinions, Also please don't argue.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Maffa146 said:

-1 no, no, no. You no get, you no get.

The application is really poorly written sorry, and yourself in game (to which I have not seen much) you left Pilots without even informing me what so ever, so if you'll end up leaving the staff team without telling anyone.

EDIT: He is also a liar. He got a warn like on Saturday or Sunday for the disrespect. He then yelled at Robinson(?) for giving him it. When he clearly called a droid "autistic". 

Do you want a liar on the staff team? I sure don't.

Love,

Maxine.

Got to agree with Maxie here

-1

Link to post
Share on other sites

-1 

No detail in the application.

Applying because you love the server is great, but it shouldn't be the sole reason why you're applying. Maybe another reason could be you want to help players in the community by punishing/dealing with people who disrupt rp.

Arguing on your own application with another user doesn't look good on you when you're applying for a staffing position. Not on anyone's side, just saying it looks bad.

It's common courtesy to notify your commanding officer before leaving a regiment so they can set a tryout date etc. 

For reasons listed above, I do not think you would make a suitable staff member. However, if you work on your app and attitude towards staff and players i'll +1.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Excalibur

-1

not well known

from my personal experience with you, it seemed you were always trying to hint at getting promotions from Maxine and becoming the red leader

you seem quite cocky and argumentative

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Ridge locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...