Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wolf

Royal Children Hospital Donations

It warms my heart to know you have organised this. i will see what i can donate.

This is the best thing I've ever seen a community do, I promise to donate ATLEAST 50$ to the foundation when it is open, If I've forgotten which I will make a effort not to someone hit me on the head about it so I can get to it.

I hope as a community we raise enough :)

• Upvote 1

I must say this is an amazing act as community owner to organize an event that assists others in need, on no other server I have played on have I see a community do this.

+1 This idea will most certainly benefit those in need

I'll donate about $50    Actually $100   

Wolf, This is an Amazing Idea, I truly appreciate it how the Community is donating towards the Royal Childrens Hospital.

Can't wait for this to happen as I used to work at the Hospital myself as a Volunteer :D 

Wolf alot of the time I see you as a big gaming nerd with small feelings for others. Sorry if I sound cheesy here.

But seeing this post and considering what we are as a community, really not only brings all of us closer as one big home and family. But it's nice to know that where big enough as a group to do this sort of thing and thinking about it we have very great things in our future. I'm grateful to be apart of this community and it brightens my day to see something like this. Wolf.. You were Kosmos's best choice as Owner(Loved Kosmos just as much). Im so very glad to know that we are nice enough to do this. I'm quite a poor man, which is why I'm helping in my own ways. 

I'd be happy to call this my first home, any day...

(This is the most serious I'll ever get in a post, don't post anything stupid quoting this or I will forever not like you.)

6 minutes ago, FrenchyFries said:

Wolf alot of the time I see you as a big gaming nerd with small feelings for others. Sorry if I sound cheesy here.

But seeing this post and considering what we are as a community, really not only brings all of us closer as one big home and family. But it's nice to know that where big enough as a group to do this sort of thing and thinking about it we have very great things in our future. I'm grateful to be apart of this community and it brightens my day to see something like this. Wolf.. You were Kosmos's best choice as Owner(Loved Kosmos just as much). Im so very glad to know that we are nice enough to do this. I'm quite a poor man, which is why I'm helping in my own ways. 

I'd be happy to call this my first home, any day...

(This is the most serious I'll ever get in a post, don't post anything stupid quoting this or I will forever not like you.)

• Haha 1

I reckon we should have a “Children’s Hospital Fund Raiser” tag on ts to show just who decided to go above and beyond the server and service those in need.

1 minute ago, Mauler said:

I reckon we should have a “Children’s Hospital Fund Raiser” tag on ts to show just who decided to go above and beyond the server and service those in need.

Maybe, but giving is about having no reward. Regardless it's a nice idea

Amazing idea, this is the first I have seen of this ever being done on a game

Honestly, a great thing to do. this is why I am proud to be apart of this community.

Can't Plus one this enough... This is one of the best Idea's I have seen in a long time. Great idea!

This is a great thing to do for those in need. Cant wait till december so i can help out.

We really need a community photo i reckon.

2 hours ago, Mauler said:

We don't need a TS tag for every  thing, just use the donation tag. 

4 hours ago, Mauler said:

You just want more tags you tag whore :o

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Barron said:

You just want more tags you tag whore :o

Whaaa? Nah dude :3

Fantastic Idea, will definitely be donating! 

Edited by Kendrick
  • Like 1

@Wolf wtf

This is cool bro my cas is going to be in hospital till the end of the year it would really help us and the children and finally the community