Sign in to follow this  
Cactus

I'm so sorry :(

In-game alias: Cactus

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:42711052

When was the ban: 5/11/2017

How long is the ban: perm

Which admin banned you: Don't know

Explain the situation: Not truly understanding the rules and the game, I received he maximum amount of warning for that month and got a perm ban 

Why you deserve a second chance:I'm new and very sorry for what I have done, I have read the rules and understand why I was banned and now willing to change and play properly.

Your sorry?

lol why weren't you sorry when you reached the 5th warning?

very sure the max want count is 21. If you come onto the server and minge and are told off, and still dont learn your lesson after the first couple of warns then tbh i wouldnt want you back...

The purpose of a warn is to warn you about something you did so next time you know not to do it, now being banned by too many warns obviously shows you haven't you ignored those warns.

-1 You have no intent to follow server rules if you were warned that much that the threshold banned you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I disagree with the rest but agree in some aspects, therefore you have completely ignored the warns you've been given however, everyone in this universe deserves a second chance. We are a loving community and i'd say +1 as i see you despritaly want to join back and show us you're worthy 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Cactus said:

BUMP

Not too sure why you're already bumping your appeal when it has been less then 24hrs