TicTac159

Steam link:

STEAM_0:0:135944958

Play time:

3 Weeks and 4 Days

Have you used PAC Before:

Yes but very minimal amount on single player

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I can be trusted with PAC as I have not received any warns nor have I ever abused tools. I believe that I am a very trustworthy person and being in Inferno Squad I believe I could improve my RP experience.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

PAC would allow me to use actions or gestures such as holograms to improve my RP experience not only for me but for others as well. Using PAC would also allow me to be more of a unique trooper and add features to my player model such as holstered weapons, hands behind backs, holograms etc. By utilising PAC I would be able to improve the RP experience.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I am a trustworthy person, no warns, do not abuse tools and I would like to utilise PAC to enhance my RP experience for me and for others aswell.

-1 purely based off of the fact that you have not provided anywhere enough detail within the application answers, nor have you met the requirements for the application template (1 paragraph per answer).

Just now, pinejack said:

-1 purely based off of the fact that you have not provided anywhere enough detail within the application answers, nor have you met the requirements for the application template (1 paragraph per answer).

Have to agree with him -1

18 minutes ago, pinejack said:

Have to Agree aswell, -1

Hey Jordan,

While I am your Commander, I would reccomend that you wait a bit, and instead put a bit more detail into your responses. This is because there isn't really much information in these answers buddy, you gotta add more.

Hence, -1. You are a good player IG, but you must also be good at writing. Regardless. Good luck.

Thanks,

Maxine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2017 at 5:45 PM, pinejack said:

• Ridge locked this topic