Hallo, Ich heiße Harold

Hi, my name is Harold.

I consider myself to be a software developer for games and other applications.
I've been playing on the server for a while now... more or less due to the time I spend per day on the server.
I joined a while back, but couldn't play as much as I was completing my HSC exams; though they are all done now, so you'll be seeing me on a lot for the next couple months :)

I used to be known as Harold the ST or Erebus the Shadow Guard Trainee, but now I have now transferred to 442nd.
Normally I like to participate in events as event characters if I'm not busy with my regiment.

P.S. "Blitz" is my dad. (So that spot is already taken)

~Pomf Pomf

*Bursts into the room and sings home among the gum trees*

Give me a home among the gumtrees with lots of plum trees a sheep or two, a kangaroo a clothesline out the back veranda out the front and an old rocking chair!!!

*Stops and waves before he runs to the next house to start singing*

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Harold said:

Hi, my name is Harold.

I consider myself to be a software developer for games and other applications.
I've been playing on the server for a while now... more or less due to the time I spend per day on the server.
I joined a while back, but couldn't play as much as I was completing my HSC exams; though they are all done now, so you'll be seeing me on a lot for the next couple months :)

I used to be known as Harold the ST or Erebus the Shadow Guard Trainee, but now I have now transferred to 442nd.
Normally I like to participate in events as event characters if I'm not busy with my regiment.

P.S. "Blitz" is my dad. (So that spot is already taken)

~Pomf Pomf

Lol my and bacon had orders from krennics to follow you Harold 

But anyways welcome to the forums 

• 2 weeks later...