Jump to content
Kix

Physical gag/Blindfold when cuffed

Recommended Posts

Hello all, Kix here.

I am sure all of you have ran into someone being arrested who for the love of God will not just shut up regardless of /me Gags Prisoner, screaming that it wasn't them and cursing at the Shock/Security Trooper that has arrested them. That is why I am suggesting we implement a feature similar to Fade Gaming, where clicking mouse 1 gags the offender(Physically stops the voice function) And mouse 2 Blinds them(Black screen, useful for stopping them resisting arrest.) Sop should be to type /me Gags/blindfolds prisoner still, but this will help out shock/riot and make everyone's life a bit easier.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whilst it is undoubtedly a useful feature, one of the primary issues that it is very easy to be misused, particularly when escorting a cuffed prisoner through a group of individuals. People, at times, have had a tendancy to gag/blindfold the individual with little to no reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Zach said:

Whilst it is undoubtedly a useful feature, one of the primary issues that it is very easy to be misused, particularly when escorting a cuffed prisoner through a group of individuals. People, at times, have had a tendancy to gag/blindfold the individual with little to no reason.

Perhaps our devs at imperial could make it so only certain roles or the person who cuffed them could do it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe the gag/blindfold feature stopped working after the server swapped from DarkRP to the new gamemode. The gag feature would be very useful but the blindfold can be very frustrating for those who it is applied to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, pinejack said:

I believe the gag/blindfold feature stopped working after the server swapped from DarkRP to the new gamemode. The gag feature would be very useful but the blindfold can be very frustrating for those who it is applied to.

Perhaps not the blindfold, this post was mainly to focus on the gag feature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If a gag feature was implemented i reckon i wont need to get ear surgery every time i walk past someone being arrested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rooster said:

If a gag feature was implemented i reckon i wont need to get ear surgery every time i walk past someone being arrested.

I can agree with this statement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Rooster said:

If a gag feature was implemented i reckon i wont need to get ear surgery every time i walk past someone being arrested.

Exactly my line of thought!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Maffa146 said:

Or, you can gag them in RP, and it they break it.

Slam down the warn hammer for FAILRP. 

Regardless it's a good idea 

It's not about to so much as the childrens ears.

Save the children maffa! Save the children!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maffa146 said:

Or, you can gag them in RP, and it they break it.

Slam down the warn hammer for FAILRP. 

Regardless it's a good idea 

^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I warn people nearly everyday for talking through gags. So, I will lose my job if a gag feature was implemented 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Mauler said:

I warn people nearly everyday for talking through gags. So, I will lose my job if a gag feature was implemented 

LMAO what job xDxDxD

It's just a prank bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Zach said:

Whilst it is undoubtedly a useful feature, one of the primary issues that it is very easy to be misused, particularly when escorting a cuffed prisoner through a group of individuals. People, at times, have had a tendancy to gag/blindfold the individual with little to no reason.

Wha- Zach?! Your here? Why?! Welcome back Zach! Heres your rank back! /me gives Zach Commander of STs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Excalibur
24 minutes ago, Fox said:

/me gives Zach Commander of STs

Wasn't he brigadier?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2017 at 3:08 AM, Fox said:

Wha- Zach?! Your here? Why?! Welcome back Zach! Heres your rank back! /me gives Zach Commander of STs

Zach's always been here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/11/2017 at 9:17 PM, Martibo said:

@Moose & @Caboose, happy to try and implement this feature onto the server. It wasn't working before hence why it was removed but it shouldn't be to difficult.

The way that our Voice works on the server is very different to other gamemodes which is why it never worked. If you want to work on it and get itnworking go for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...