Marv's Pac 3 Application

What is your In-game name: Petty Officer Marv

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:64449993

Steam link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Obsty282

Play time:1W 3D 2H

Have you used PAC Before:I Have Used PAC On Many Occasions Including Some WW2 RP Where I Had to Make a Lot of Custom Equipment To Further Expand My Character and I Dabble with PAC In Single Player Quite a Lot So that I Can Improve my Overall skill.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):I Feel As I Should Be Trusted With PAC Due to The Amount Of Time I Try to Put Into the Server Each Day, As Well as the Fact that I am In  A Very RP Heavy Regiment (Navy). I Feel As If i Have made a Positive Relationship With a Lot of the Servers Players and I Feel as If they See Me as Someone Who is Serious About the RP I Do and the Effort I Put Into it. I Have Always tried to Stay In the Good books Of the Server Staff By Always Following Rules and Keeping a Clean Slate Which is Warn Free. (The Only Warn I Have Gotten on the Server Is When Someone Warned Me On Accident Thinking I Was Someone Else). I Always try to Help the Server By Taking Time to Train Recruits And Helping any Players With Problems They May Have.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):I would like to be able to use PAC cause i feel as if this would greatly improve the quality of roleplay that i can bring to myself and others around me. I feel as if PAC can greatly increase the amount of Passive RP i can bring to the Server While i Do Normal Navy Duties Such as Having a Datapad to Write my Notes on During Tryout Reports. as well as allowing me to change some of the ways i do things during events and bring a more RP friendly Experience During them.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):I Feel That I Deserve to use PAC due to the Responsibility i Show On the Ship in the ways in which i conduct myself and Behave towards other players.I Can Be Sure of the Amount of Trust that is Put Into Me If I Were to have PAC and Would Not want to Throw it away by acting stupidly and i would rather act that would improve the RP and Fun Of all the Other Players on the Server and Will Always follow the Rules When it Comes to PAC. I Know that If i Act Stupidly or abuse PAC that i Will Have my PAC access Revoked.

PS: Kind Of Weird For this To Be My First Post But I Hope I Post More In Future

• Upvote 1

+1 You seem like an alright guy and I think that you would benefit from PAC3 on the server, but I would recommend that you go back into your application and fix up the grammatical and spelling errors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic