Hey guys,

I was thinking about it, with all the new regiments and that. We should add in a place where everyone can access regimental lores or more information on them, and I thought well we have Personal introductions why not have them for Regiments too?
So I jumped on, and had to make this, how about we come up with a simple Template that just covers like 'Lore' that people will chuck down, some other regimental stuff like how many people they have, their job details like what their aim is for Roleplay and etc.

Just a thought but it's a good thought at that, hoping to hear back from everyone!

Thanks,

Officer Cadet Tachyon of Vader's Fists!

I'ma be that one guy that says "wookipedia" 
But narh I mean... Maybe not a Forum post more of a Google spreadsheet with different sheets for each regiment then explaining em or such, But for someone to do that it would be ALOT of time and effort.

Just get each of the commanders together one day (makeshift ACMDR/Commanders meeting) and get them to each research their own regiments lore and give one person who does up a doc all of the information or even make a doc and give all the commanders access. Then once all the info is in just make it look all snazzy.

• Upvote 1

Basically 212th just run forward and shoot stuff, and patrol, and guard, effectively 212th are VF but orange and it is fun to be in 212th only cause in discord and TS we meme about all the time. 

Thanks, It's just something nice to be able to have, like most of the regiments people get the idea of but then you get regiments like 'The Fallen Order' and 'Marauder Sith' that have joined but very little information for them and it'd also significantly help for newer regiments for people to easily get accustomed to them.

What would you guys think of something like this done for each regiment? Don't worry, I'll make them look a bit nicer, this is just a concept piece.

Magma Trooper.pdf (higher quality)

or

59ffa53a4e62c_MagmaTrooper-page-001(1).thumb.jpg.bfe85461e52502c7aafc3fc477f5301b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, pinejack said:

What would you guys think of something like this done for each regiment? Don't worry, I'll make them look a bit nicer, this is just a concept piece.

or

59ffa53a4e62c_MagmaTrooper-page-001(1).thumb.jpg.bfe85461e52502c7aafc3fc477f5301b.jpg

Looks good

We have some pretty good graphic designers in this community, maybe we could make something cool for this?

1 hour ago, pinejack said:

or

That's the Exact sort of thing I was looking for. It looks beautiful so far.

@Towns If you could just send me a private message on the forums with the Shore Lore and their loadouts, I'll put it into one.

1 hour ago, pinejack said:

Yeah you know when I said I'd do them sometime this week, it gonna be more like tonight.

Weakling

• Whitey locked this topic