Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kix

Falsely Warned-My Appeal

Hello, My name is Kix.

I am am Inquisitor on the server and have a playtime of 1 Week, 4 days and 12 hours( as of now)

Recently I was warned for RDM, In this appeal I will outline what happened and why the warn should be removed.

A Member of Vaders Fist By the name of Billy. Steam ID: 

Spoiler

STEAM_0:0:15672784

RDM'd me During the event, for no reason as far as i am aware.(Edit* Told Him and all the troopers in general not to scream and keep their opinions to themselves abou the dueling(pts active) which he did not take well) 

Following this while i was at a different part of the map he starting shooting again, so i used my Force Absorb to reflect the damage. I killed him then(as he was shooting at me) and then made my way down to his bunks and tried telling him that i would be calling an admin over if he continued.

He was pointing his gun at me(not on safety) and with what had happened prior i ignited my saber with no intention to kill but merely to deflect him shooting at me. He started shooting at me Screaming words like "You Retard", "Autistic Cunt" and more, so i killed him once again. a few minutes went by and i went nearby the st bunks,  looking for people to talk too.

I then saw him sitting in the hallway, looked like he was afk so i ignored him. I entered st bunks, realised nobody was in there and turned around to see the door opening and what do you know? Billy with his gun off safety looking straight at me. I had no doubt that he was going to kill me again so i started chasing him with my saber, while he screamed more verbal abuse.  I killed him, and then he called an admin over and i got a warn for RDM and he got a warn for player disrespect.

A few things:

He initially lied to staff(Commander Of Juggernauts, Crims) Saying he did not say anything rude towards me, and then changed his story  when a witness confirmed it(Chops of Juggernaut)

I just donated for inquisitor, and am not in a rush to throw my opportunity away. I intend to become a full inquisitor by following the rules and Getting better, Why would i risk all that by RDM'ing?(Donated $110 Total to the server)

I was not able to Shadow Play the incedent, as i was on my old laptop which crashes frequently and can barely run the game without recording software.

He taunted me the rest of the night, Mainly Saying i was going to get kicked out of inquis

Conclusion: It is not so much having a warn attached to my account, as it is the unjustice of the situation. I believe the situation was handled poorly by Crims( Though no offense or disrespect to you Crims, I understand Being an admin is a hard job and it was late at night) Who took Billy at his word and warned me. According to Crims The logs showed i took no damage from billy, which i believe is either an error or because i deflected them away with my saber. 

What i would like is justice For What happened, And my warn removed from my account.

Thanks For Reading

-Kix, Trainee Inquisitor

@Crims

2 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I'm pretty sure you do a support ticket not an appeal...

Oh Really? Ok well i will leave this up and if an admin would like me to make a support ticket i will, thanks puppy!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Kestoren said:

You either talk to the Person that warned you or make an appeal in the Ban appeal section.

Will go move it, is that your sole reason for the -1 may I ask?

Just now, Kestoren said:

No, there are others.

Can you please list them? Thank you

Just now, Kestoren said:

Once you move the post.

Sorry, I won't be moving the post as this is not a ban appeal. Thank you

Warns lead to kicks/bans, hence the reasoning it's best the post there. Putting it Gaming discussion makes no sense as people want to discuss gaming, not related to IG specifically either. As in it could be PUBG etc, so you don't even have it in the Imperial Gaming SWRP forum section. Which makes it inconvinent for admins as well.

Just now, Kestoren said:

It doesn't need to be specifically a Ban appeal, it's an appeal in general.

It would not follow the template, and I do not wish to break the forum rules, that Is the end of that.

Thank you

-Kix

Change it for an appeal purpose. Tsk tsk. You are probably making it worse on yourself. Deal with it if you want. Not my problem but I'm giving you a -1 either way.

2 minutes ago, Kestoren said:

Change it for an appeal purpose. Tsk tsk. You are probably making it worse on yourself. Deal with it if you want. Not my problem but I'm giving you a -1 either way.

I am sorry, but unless an admin would like me to move it, I will keep it here. May I know why you left a -1?

@Kestoren You know that he can't actually move the post right? A forum staff member (ie @Little5avage) has to do it for him. It makes you look like a bit of a dick stating that you won't tell him why you -1'd his appeal until his post is moved. It doesn't matter if it is in the wrong spot, it will get moved when a member of the forum staff sees it and deems it to be in the wrong spot.

@KIX Arguing on an appeal/application is not a good look, even if it is just a warning appeal. It makes you look immature and doesn't give the best first impressions for those who have not met you ingame before. If you speak to the staff member that warned you about it, I am sure that you two can sort out the situation.

6 hours ago, KIX said:

just donated for inquisitor, and am not in a rush to throw my opportunity away. I intend to become a full inquisitor by following the rules and Getting better, Why would i risk all that by RDM'ing?(Donated $110 Total to the server)

I understand you're appealing for a warn, but is this sentence really realivance to the main article/contention. Now, I understand yes, you just donated, however getting one warn shouldn't actually hinder your chances. It's just a humble brag.

When you do make a warn/ban appeal, you should really add the person who warned you, So they can also provide their opinion on the matter.

Best wishes,

Maxine (Iden Versio)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pinejack said:

@Kestoren You know that he can't actually move the post right? A forum staff member (ie @Little5avage) has to do it for him. It makes you look like a bit of a dick stating that you won't tell him why you -1'd his appeal until his post is moved. It doesn't matter if it is in the wrong spot, it will get moved when a member of the forum staff sees it and deems it to be in the wrong spot.

@KIX Arguing on an appeal/application is not a good look, even if it is just a warning appeal. It makes you look immature and doesn't give the best first impressions for those who have not met you ingame before. If you speak to the staff member that warned you about it, I am sure that you two can sort out the situation.

Alright pine jack, thank you for your help! I will try to talk to crime and see if we can come to an understanding

1 hour ago, Maffa146 said:

I understand you're appealing for a warn, but is this sentence really realivance to the main article/contention. Now, I understand yes, you just donated, however getting one warn shouldn't actually hinder your chances. It's just a humble brag.

When you do make a warn/ban appeal, you should really add the person who warned you, So they can also provide their opinion on the matter.

Best wishes,

Maxine (Iden Versio)

Thanks for the comment. It was not intended to be a humble brag, though I can see why it may seem like that. I was mentioning it in order to hopefully, make readers realise I'm serious about the server and not the type to RDM. 

On your other point, I'm not quite sure how to add crims.

Thanks anyway maffa!

11 minutes ago, KIX said:

Thanks for the comment. It was not intended to be a humble brag, though I can see why it may seem like that. I was mentioning it in order to hopefully, make readers realise I'm serious about the server and not the type to RDM. 

On your other point, I'm not quite sure how to add crims.

Thanks anyway maffa!

Sorry I worded it wrong. What I meant was to add who warned you in the document, so people can give him the link and add his side of the story. 

Best Wishes,

Maxine (Iden Versio)

7 minutes ago, Maffa146 said:

Sorry I worded it wrong. What I meant was to add who warned you in the document, so people can give him the link and add his side of the story. 

Best Wishes,

Maxine (Iden Versio)

You could always do @Crims and get him to leave a response on it.

• Upvote 1

@Kestoren 
Next time do not bother posting your taking way to much space. Kix can not move his post to another topic so 1. Wait for myself, Ridge and or Imposing to do it for him.
Another thing is there is no Warn appels so he did not understand where to put it.
And note for next time do not bother posting on appels if your just going to chat rubbish.

I will contact/speak to crims when I next see him @Crims
Thanks
Little

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pinejack said:

You could always do @Crims and get him to leave a response on it.

Done! Thank You, I await Crims Response.

2 minutes ago, Little5avage said:

@Kestoren 
Next time do not bother posting your taking way to much space. Kix can not move his post to another topic so 1. Wait for myself, Ridge and or Imposing to do it for him.
Another thing is there is no Warn appels so he did not understand where to put it.
And note for next time do not bother posting on appels if your just going to chat rubbish.

Thank You

5 hours ago, pinejack said:

ik but just repost it I mean.

--- Edit;

The Reason I added the second one below, I didn't see Little's post.

2 hours ago, Little5avage said:

@Kestoren 

I will contact/speak to crims when I next see him @Crims
Thanks
Little

I meant reposting. As a sort of moving. But the -1 should be reserved for something more... Formal. It looks very disorganized the way he has it.