Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guskywalker

Star Destroyer Update

As many of you may know, Lord Trilobite is currently working on the next part of the Star Destroyer V.2. Here are some screenshots of the new areas.

These include; New Debrief, Officer Quarters, New lifts, New Engine Room Entrance. (This is just a sneak peak and there will be much more in the update)

All these screenshots and more can be found on Lord Trilobite's steam page http://steamcommunity.com/id/lordtrilobite/screenshots/  

Please share your thoughts and provide constructive feedback down below.

New Debrief

ADE23116F7FC3B030B5BDD0B0A900B0A73013ACB

0C7CA531013FCEC31408E0BBF8F886A3ADCA8FB5

026C5269E7AAE62ECE459B2B4BFFB52458E240D7

Officer Quarters

CE9C8136CEA60DB1F2D015AF27B9563E0248F092

DD5389E22E461056D2E8E6AA406496042E77EC97

0754DDA7180F98AF2159C27133EA077FC8213045

New Lifts

EC42EE3CC703EA66A008CAD282A3B60212E1CCB2

C4A56D4649B8C888D24F51826CB80FD715E4916F

Engine Room 

ECCED616CB30973EC69B38905C28C270950D1E71

4B50A6DCF701DCC7A3C97F1D5DD6EB19D880C87A

Edited by Guskywalker
  • Upvote 8

TBH That debrief area looks a little small, don't think we'd fit everyone on the top of that balcony area. Unless thats a smaller version of a bigger one somewhere else..

Hello there.

Yeah I told Guskywalker that it was okay to make a post here. I publicly posted the screenshots on my profile anyway.
Btw, please note that some of these areas are still very much WIP. so some might not be as pretty as they will be when they are done.

Just now, Deathaxx said:

TBH That debrief area looks a little small, don't think we'd fit everyone on the top of that balcony area. Unless thats a smaller version of a bigger one somewhere else..

The debrief room is pretty much the same size as the ship parking area that most servers use for debriefings. It's pretty big.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, LordTrilobite said:

The debrief room is pretty much the same size as the ship parking area that most servers use for debriefings. It's pretty big.

Ah righto, screenshot makes it look smaller I suppose. 

Looks good! Super hyped to play it @LordTrilobite

5 minutes ago, LordTrilobite said:

Hello there.

Yeah I told Guskywalker that it was okay to make a post here. I publicly posted the screenshots on my profile anyway.
Btw, please note that some of these areas are still very much WIP. so some might not be as pretty as they will be when they are done.

Make sure you fix that faulty door in mh2 :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, |Stryker| said:

Make sure you fix that faulty door in mh2 :)

The blastdoor in the small hangar is indeed fixed. I broke it by mistake when I was optimising stuff. Having shorter entity names will optimise a map slightly. But to do that I have to replace a lot of names. And sometimes something breaks in that process. But yeah, it's fixed.

I've also tweaked a lot of performance. It should run smoother.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LordTrilobite said:

The blastdoor in the small hangar is indeed fixed. I broke it by mistake when I was optimising stuff. Having shorter entity names will optimise a map slightly. But to do that I have to replace a lot of names. And sometimes something breaks in that process. But yeah, it's fixed.

Do you have like a guessed time when this will be out?

2 minutes ago, Aussie_ said:

Do you have like a guessed time when this will be out?

I just don't do ETAs unless I absolutely know when something is done. This is done in my free time and I don't know when it's done. That being said. I want to release this before the end of the year.

Just now, |Stryker| said:

@LordTrilobite
Could you please tell me where the new brig is located? 
A102A8C966C94AD500965D17D368EA5EFD49290A

This is actually the same hallway that was already on the same old floor. I've just extended it. So the brig/detention area is now behind the turbolifts.

If you start at the tram. There's a new route now, you can walk from there a floor up to the detention area, if you walk past it, you will end up at the old turbolifts where the detention area used to be. This old spot is where the debrief room is now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LordTrilobite said:

I just don't do ETAs unless I absolutely know when something is done. This is done in my free time and I don't know when it's done. That being said. I want to release this before the end of the year.

This is actually the same hallway that was already on the same old floor. I've just extended it. So the brig/detention area is now behind the turbolifts.

If you start at the tram. There's a new route now, you can walk from there a floor up to the detention area, if you walk past it, you will end up at the old turbolifts where the detention area used to be. This old spot is where the debrief room is now.

Oh wow, This is amazing. I really like these changes and now I can't wait!
So glad you take the time out of your life to work on these maps, We really appreciate it.

Just a suggestion @LordTrilobite. For that debrief area you should add a balcony opposite to the main one where palpatine/vader and all the other sith sit/stand. It'd be far more convenient.

Just now, Jester said:

Just a suggestion @LordTrilobite. For that debrief area you should add a balcony opposite to the main one where palpatine/vader and all the other sith sit/stand. It'd be far more convenient.

The only issue I could see with this would be that they may not be able to hear what is being said at debreif.

Just now, pinejack said:

The only issue I could see with this would be that they may not be able to hear what is being said at debreif.

Voice comms is always a thing. Or a voice amplifier that only goes a certain range.

Just now, Jester said:

Voice comms is always a thing. Or a voice amplifier that only goes a certain range.

I believe that the way it is setup on the server, it is always across the entire ship and the distance can't be changed, at least that is how it was last time I used it.

Just now, pinejack said:

I believe that the way it is setup on the server, it is always across the entire ship and the distance can't be changed, at least that is how it was last time I used it.

Yeah it is but we have good enough devs. I'm sure they're able to set up some sort of distanced voice amplifier of sorts.

OH and one more thing I noticed in the screenshots on Lord Trilobites page, there's a Death Star outside the bridge window. Does that mean we're moving ahead in eras?