Lua Panic! Something went horribly wrong! not enough memory

Delete ALL Addons.

Do this by -

This PC> Local Disk (C:) >Program Files> Steam> steamapps> common> Garrysmod> garrysmod> addons

And deleting all GMA Files.

Then goto your Bin and delete them all.

Then goto the workshop, goto your subscriptions and one by one, delete your addons by spam clicking.

Then, once all your addons are gone, go into Gmod and load it up, check if all your addons are gone, then restart garrys mod and load it up again, just to be safe.

Then open a single player server and play it for a while. just mess around i dunno...

then go and jump on IG. Everything should be an error. Thats good! Now play for like 5 min and log off and reinstall all IG's addons.

If you cant get onto IG, contact an admin to set you to a Recruit while you are sending client info. Then load into the game.

That method worked for me.

Edited by Fox
8 hours ago, Fox said:

Delete ALL Addons.

Do this by -

This PC> Local Disk (C:) >Program Files> Steam> steamapps> common> Garrysmod> garrysmod> addons

And deleting all GMA Files.

Then goto your Bin and delete them all.

Then goto the workshop, goto your subscriptions and one by one, delete your addons by spam clicking.

Then, once all your addons are gone, go into Gmod and load it up, check if all your addons are gone, then restart garrys mod and load it up again, just to be safe.

Then open a single player server and play it for a while. just mess around i dunno...

then go and jump on IG. Everything should be an error. Thats good! Now play for like 5 min and log off and reinstall all IG's addons.

If you cant get onto IG, contact an admin to set you to a Recruit while you are sending client info. Then load into the game.

That method worked for me.

This should work but instead of spam clicking the workshop to delete your several hundred addons, you can always go in to the addons tab on the main menu of Garry's Mod and click "unsubscribe to all" and it should unsubscribe and delete them all. Just a bit quicker than Fox's way.

30 minutes ago, pinejack said:

This should work but instead of spam clicking the workshop to delete your several hundred addons, you can always go in to the addons tab on the main menu of Garry's Mod and click "unsubscribe to all" and it should unsubscribe and delete them all. Just a bit quicker than Fox's way.

Tried that.

its slower.

it will take more time to delete then you think and you have to sit there waiting for them all to uninstall.

trust me, the method i put out was better. Ive tried both ways.

Just now, Fox said:

Tried that.

its slower.

it will take more time to delete then you think and you have to sit there waiting for them all to uninstall.

trust me, the method i put out was better. Ive tried both ways.

Ah ok. I guess it really depends on what kind of computer you have, how many addons you have and how big those addons are in file size because when I did it, I had about 65GB of addons (around 450) and it only took me about 2 minutes to delete ingame.

14 hours ago, pinejack said:

Ah ok. I guess it really depends on what kind of computer you have, how many addons you have and how big those addons are in file size because when I did it, I had about 65GB of addons (around 450) and it only took me about 2 minutes to delete ingame.

Lucky... i had 150gb of addons and got rid of them with my method under 10 mins, when i tried with yours, it didnt even finish lol.