31st Spartan Tier1 application

What is your In-game name: Spartan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71068729

Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MRTROZEL/

Play time: 1Week/4days/17hours/42Minutes/55Seconds

Have you used PAC3 Before: No, I haven't used PAC3 before but Im willing to learn from it

Why should you be trusted with PAC3 (1 Paragraph): I have interacted lots of people when entering the server as a commander of 31st feeling the experience of a commander 31st doing tryouts and also made new friends from them and really hopefully rised their trust over time with me, Being a commander really but the best thing I can achieve to help troopers on the server it requires a seriousRP roleplay on the server when it becomes (Serious injury,Helping other people, and also scare them) its really easy to act like a commander  you have to do the act and also the drama but really for me I would not ruin their immersion during this time, and I feel that a great many players are comfortable roleplaying and feeling the experience the server and with me for that exact reason.

Why do you want PAC3 (1 Paragraph): The reason why I want PAC3 for my player-model is to not to not only open up new RP aspects, but really feel the experience with the addons with weapons supplies In the props section on me, There are endless possibilities where I like to add on to me and countless ideas for me, but what I really hope to want is to use it for my own is a working functional hologram, and props features to my player model item on me during battlefield and maby also add cosmetic weapons maby,  For example, The main thing what I really want to add on my playermodel is to fix/add Is my eyes and my hand and making my model is be more realistic and more real life droid look and features medical stuff on me, and maybe a personal working functional hologram when someone needs my medical skills assistant during battlefield or In the star destroyer that I can be contact by other regiments for training or backup but I really really wanted that to be equipped on me and improve RP scenarios for me and other players on the server it could really be more experiencing and exciting for me and other people on the server. But also to create animations as well such as the running animation, death animation, and stated before a working hologram this could really make RP moments much more believable and immersive and so much experiencing and moment.

Why do you deserve PAC3 (1 Paragraph): Being a member of imperial gaming community showing support to the community being loyal to the server making the players feel the experience feeling happy and laughing seeing the community rise, helping with the donation site for the server loving the new changes and new members and new regiments of the server lately meeting new friends with lots people laugh,this is my best interest way to create Rp fun situations and friends, and as stated above I am a loyal member to the server of the community, I certainly I wouldn't abuse or misuse PAC3 in anyway. I will always follow all rules and restrictions that come with when using PAC3.

And thank you for reading my PAC3 application 

and I have been given a chance by moose to make a another pac3 application

Edited by MedicalDX-19D1
Update Spartan Version

I have just spoken to both MedicalDX-19D1 ingame and Moose on steam and I can confirm that Moose has given him one more chance for the application and that this is his last one.

OT: NEUTRAL purely because I have not been ingame for the past 2 weeks so I have been unable to see how he has changed since he was Bossk but from what I have seen, he is actually trying to roleplay correctly, to stick to the server rules and to not minge.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I'm gonna have to +1, Ive seen you trying your best to try not minge but keep in mind if I see anything mingy or anything related I will not hesitate to turn this into a -1

Thank you puppy for the 1+ I am trying my best not to minge :D 

Hi Spartan,

The application is not good. You have updated the name, but haven't decided to update the information within said application.

However, you're a bit of a minge, even since you were the medical droid and when you were Bossk. Now currently the commander of the 31st, I am unaware.

I am going to -1 this app. I apologize, but you must be better in the sense of RP etc.

Regardless,

Maxine  (Iden Versio)

3 hours ago, Maffa146 said:

Hi Spartan,

The application is not good. You have updated the name, but haven't decided to update the information within said application.

However, you're a bit of a minge, even since you were the medical droid and when you were Bossk. Now currently the commander of the 31st, I am unaware.

I am going to -1 this app. I apologize, but you must be better in the sense of RP etc.

Regardless,

Maxine  (Iden Versio)

Thank you Madda146 for commenting :D

You were a good RP'er when it came to Bossk and the medical droid, but you were a minge as both of them.

As commander of the 31st I've continued to see you and your regiment minge.

For now, it's going to be a -1. You can do good RP, I grant you that, but I do not think you deserve PAC yet.

40 minutes ago, LePaul said:

You were a good RP'er when it came to Bossk and the medical droid, but you were a minge as both of them.

As commander of the 31st I've continued to see you and your regiment minge.

For now, it's going to be a -1. You can do good RP, I grant you that, but I do not think you deserve PAC yet.

How am I still minging when Im the 31st commander 

I told off one of my following private to not minge in this regiment for running to the bridge 

27 minutes ago, MedicalDX-19D1 said:

How am I still minging when Im the 31st commander 

I told off one of my following private to not minge in this regiment for running to the bridge 

It doesn't matter if you become a Commander, You donated for 31st Commander.

On 08/11/2017 at 4:20 PM, Emerald said:

Biggest Minge there is.

Funny how you said minge on my application and the next day you changed it to biggest minge there is, what really I want to know Is how am Im the biggest minge there is (Im really pissed off at you for calling me a minge that I haven't done anything wrong)

• Ridge locked this topic