Jet's PAC Tier 1 Application

What is your In-game name:Jet (MHC Astromech R4-B)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40723596

Steam linkhttp://steamcommunity.com/id/yahell1/

Play time: 1 week, 14 Hours, 38 Minutes

Have you used PAC Before: Yes, I have been practicing in Single Player. I have only done smaller things like moving bones and attaching other models but I am learning more.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I have been on the server since 5 weeks ago, I have enjoyed my time on here since and I have been as active as I possibly can. Since I started I have for the most part been role playing in the Imperial Security Bureau. I have had a couple of arrests at the start but that was from minor issues where I was still trying understand the rules. However I believe I am trustworthy, I do not intend to abuse these privileges and I accept that if I do mess up it will be taken away from me.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): Since I have started on this server I have been role playing as much as I can, with PAC it will be able to open more doors and make the role play more immersive and allow me to better interact with other players and it would provide a level of depth to my character that cannot normally be visualized.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe I deserve PAC not only for the reasons stated above but if I was trusted to be allowed to use this tool I would like to create my own role play experiences using it and if I cannot I will learn from others and that is why I believe I am deserving enough to be trusted with this tool.

Asset1d15c3.png

Edited by yahell1
Updating information 18/12/2017

Low playtime

Wait wait wait, how can you have joined 5 weeks ago and have 1 day playtime?

- Unless of course, you are extremely inactive

-1 This is because you only have one day ingame, which I do not think is anywhere long enough to truly allow the players of the server to get a gauge on how mature, responsible and respectful you are, along with how you follow the rules and how you are in general as a player.

-1 I dont know who you are, and you have only 1 day, get known and ill be sure to change my -1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/5/2017 at 10:38 PM, pinejack said:

-1 This is because you only have one day ingame, which I do not think is anywhere long enough to truly allow the players of the server to get a gauge on how mature, responsible and respectful you are, along with how you follow the rules and how you are in general as a player.

Although I agree with all of the above, i'm going to give you a +/- NEUTRAL

On 07/11/2017 at 10:29 AM, Ben said:

-1 I dont know who you are, and you have only 1 day, get known and ill be sure to change my -1

Over the 13 months or so that I've known Jet, he has been a respectful, trustworthy and honest individual. Although you've only been actively playing IG for a few weeks now, you're on close to every day for 1+ hours.

+1

18 hours ago, Admonish said:

Over the 13 months or so that I've known Jet, he has been a respectful, trustworthy and honest individual. Although you've only been actively playing IG for a few weeks now, you're on close to every day for 1+ hours.

+1

Agreed +Support

On 29/11/2017 at 8:19 PM, Admonish said:

+1

Yes +Support

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2017 at 8:19 PM, Admonish said:

+1

On 11/30/2017 at 3:13 PM, |Stryker| said:

Agreed +Support

On 11/30/2017 at 9:22 PM, Jester said:

Yes +Support

Thank you guys, I appreciate it :)

Neutral, you seem like a good bloke from what I can tell from my interactions with you in game, however your playtime is the limiting factor here. Pm me in game when you reach 1 week and about 2 to 3 days and I will change to a +1

Why haven't I +1'd this already...?

+1

Nice guy, smart guy, cool guy. Can be trusted with PAC3 and do a lot of great and creative things, as shown in his examples. I can see a lot of improvements in roleplay if Jet gets PAC3.

• Ridge locked this topic