Storm Trooper Private - Reassigned

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:80706730

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121679188/

Play time:

Over 4 Weeks

Have you used PAC Before:

I have not used PAC before but I am willing to learn.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe that I should be trusted with PAC because I have spent a lot of time on the server and I am trusted with a high ranking role within the ISB that I am responsible with as well as the Moderator status, these positions were achieved through trust. I can be trusted not to abuse PAC and be responsible with it and the privilege of having PAC. No Warns, kicks or bans.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I would like PAC because it can create and help to visualize things to create a better RP experience on the server for the people on the server. PAC also allows you to customize your character with thing that are otherwise unable to be seen and create a more in depth story and look into your character. This can be helpful to not only make your character look different but to visualize there personality.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I deserve PAC because I have spent a lot of time with this community and have proven that I am trustworthy. PAC looks like an cool tool from what I have seen around the server and I would like to try it out and learn some things from the people who already have it. Some other people may deserve PAC more then me so I am happy to wait in line.

Edited by Jman

Jman Is Nice and trustworthy, Recently got promoted to Moderator with myself and I think he is a great candidate for PAC3.
He's my boss in ISB and he needs PAC to enhance his already great RP.

Viva La Pac3 my friend, Shall we dine in Valhalla together when we get it.

Edited by |Stryker|
  • Upvote 1

On one side you're a moderator with good play time and a very respectful person.
On the other side this application is quite short and may require more detail.
I would also suggest fiddling around with PAC whilst you don't have it, so when you do get it, you are prepared.
I think the benefits of PAC will outway the negatives. So for that reason +1.

• Upvote 1
Spoiler

-1 Jman is great, but he hasn't followed the PAC3 application template at all. It states that for each of the final three responses that you should write a paragraph, whereas Jman has written between one to two sentences. This application needs a lot more work and effort put into it before I will change my response.

-SNIP-

• Upvote 1
  • Ridge locked this topic