Mainz T-Mod Application

Steam Name:Restless

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198166249390/

In game name and rank:Warrant Officer Mainz

Time Played: 3 weeks

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying for this position simply because I've fallen in love with the community and respect each and everyone, yes i've made a couple mistakes in my time but i've moved on. Each and every staff member dedicates their time into there roles at hard working hours of keeping the server free from any minges, at this rate with the amount of time I've spent on the server it is my time to shine and take up a position within the community's grounds and prove to everyone I can dedicate myself into this role and help with sits.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: Allowing me to be apart of the staff team will benefit the server as a whole, i cannot stress this out enough how active i can be, this can take a lot of stress off the other staff members to let them proceed with more important matters. I will seek the heights at all times and strive for the best outcomes, I understand becoming a moderator can be hard working and stressful at times as I have experienced many times in popular Minecraft servers {Yes minecraft dont diss} I understand there will be always 2 sides to a problem and i will keep track on this and make sure the situation comes out as fairly taken. However if it is straight up RDM, FAILRP, RACISM, I will immediately have these players warned if not banned depending on how bad the players behaviour towards a staff or situation is.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: Staff member for several different MC Servers and Staff for 1 Gmod ImperialRP server {Now Shut Down Due To Funding's}

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: I have had 1 warning from Egg for Failrp Jumping off the railing. OOC this was when i had first joined the server and had no idea what was going on at the time. However I learn from my mistakes and haven't recieved a warn ever since,

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I can bring great support and time-wise on the server. No player will ever have to feel no staff are online because I will always be on taking any information and reports in. Yes I am offline for sleep and yes I only get 5 hours of sleep every night. I will bring hard working hours and dedication to my role with great positivite and awareness.

Anything else you would like to add: I am going to be very honest here and not hide this just to get me a role in staff. I recently acted in a bad mana and made a post to let staff they need to work on people favouring players, however in any shape or form this post was extremely not meant to harm or offend anyone and I do take full responsibility for the actions i have apologised to many staff members and hope to be in the clear. Thank you to those who understand we all go through some rough times and we all go through and out we all need to think positive and move on, which i have pulled myself together and done

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

-1 I honestly do not think you deserve t-mod

Reasons being (this is in no way meant to harm or bully you im just giving an honest opinion)

1. You left your position as 2nd in charge of nova thinking you will recieve Secretary. This shows that your loyalty can easily be swayed.

2. When you put out that post about staff favoritism i personally thought of that as you complaining you didn't recieve Secretary due to Chefs choices.

Due to these reasons i think you're to immature to be made a t-mod.

Secretary Roostine.

Edited by Rooster
  • Upvote 4

I'm sorry, but it's an affirmative  -1 from me.

This is all due to your "Favouritising/Staffpicked" forum, and then posting this application a few short hours later. To me, it shows that that you don't really care for this position and that you are going for this out of pure spite after what the likes of @Little5avage and @Chef had said.

Even if this isn't the case, the timing is VERY suspicious, and frankly you now need to prove to everyone that you are true to your word from this point forward.

Had this been applied a few weeks later, I would be willing to change my answer, but because of everything that has transpired over the last 24 hours, frankly I don't trust this.

Captain ARC-24-B "Colt"

Rancor Battalion

Empire's Fury Made Flesh

• Upvote 5
2 hours ago, Throne of Games said:

This is all due to your "Favouritising/Staffpicked" forum, and then posting this application a few short hours later. To me, it shows that that you don't really care for this position and that you are going for this out of pure spite after what the likes of @Little5avage and @Chef had said.

Even if this isn't the case, the timing is VERY suspicious, and frankly you now need to prove to everyone that you are true to your word from this point forward.

Had this been applied a few weeks later, I would be willing to change my answer, but because of everything that has transpired over the last 24 hours, frankly I don't trust this.

Captain ARC-24-B "Colt"

Rancor Battalion

Empire's Fury Made Flesh

4 hours ago, Rooster said:

Reasons being (this is in no way meant to harm or bully you im just giving an honest opinion)

1. You left your position as 2nd in charge of nova thinking you will recieve Secretary. This shows that your loyalty can easily be swayed.

2. When you put out that post about staff favoritism i personally thought of that as you complaining you didn't recieve Secretary due to Chefs choices.

Secretary Roostine.

-1 from me was well

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Rooster said:

Secretary Roostine.

In no way you have rights to come in and say I left nova 2nd in command because I thought I'd be given secretary 

Secondly that post was not because I didn't get the position of secretary and I have already spoken to a couple of staff about this which they seem to be cool with. I find that really disappointing you coming into my app and -1 because I left nova and apparently for the secretary position.

Anyways cheers for the support.

Sorry Mainz, I have to agree with Colt. Whilst I do agree with some of the things you said on the forum, I think it is extremely suspicious and scummy to be applying shortly after making that controversial topic. As Colt said, I think you need to show the community that you really want the position to help people, not just for the power. There are more deserving applicants than you Mainz. 

Sorry,

Good Luck

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
25 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Cmon Guys, Let him have a chance at getting T-Mod

Mainz is a respected and well known member of the Community

Just because of one post doesn't mean he can't receive a Staff Position.

It's a +1 from me.

it's their own opinion on whenever or not they think he will fit the role of tmod and frankly I agree with Colt, So I'm going to leave it at -1 from me.

• Upvote 1
22 hours ago, Pluto said:

Sorry Mainz, I have to agree with Colt. Whilst I do agree with some of the things you said on the forum, I think it is extremely suspicious and scummy to be applying shortly after making that controversial topic. As Colt said, I think you need to show the community that you really want the position to help people, not just for the power. There are more deserving applicants than you Mainz. 

Sorry,

Good Luck

This sums it up perfectly for me. It appears as if because you think that you NEED to be staff to be selected for high or special roles on the server, that you are now trying to become one. This may just be a matter of incorrect timing but you honestly should have waited a bit longer before posting this. -1

On 05/11/2017 at 1:52 AM, Wombatiacus said:

+ 1 It’s Mainz, He’s a Bloody Legend and I know he deserves to be T-Mod. 

7 hours ago, pinejack said:

This sums it up perfectly for me. It appears as if because you think that you NEED to be staff to be selected for high or special roles on the server, that you are now trying to become one. This may just be a matter of incorrect timing but you honestly should have waited a bit longer before posting this. -1

On 05/11/2017 at 3:45 PM, Barron said:

it's their own opinion on whenever or not they think he will fit the role of tmod and frankly I agree with Colt, So I'm going to leave it at -1 from me.

On 05/11/2017 at 11:18 AM, Pluto said:

Sorry,

Good Luck

On 05/11/2017 at 11:14 AM, -CML- [IG] Divisionary said:

This is what I believe. Neutral

On 05/11/2017 at 10:15 AM, Stephano said:

-1 from me was well

On 05/11/2017 at 7:34 AM, Throne of Games said:

Captain ARC-24-B "Colt"

Rancor Battalion

Empire's Fury Made Flesh

Thank you all for putting your honesty out there.

I will take this into consideration for next time

Thanks

Mainz ♥

• Upvote 1

Look kiddo. 

I like you. You helped me with my PAC, however, you are a bit immature. You do tend to do this a lot, but you have recently made it into ISB meaning you have recently gained Pablo's trust. 

Please stop being immature, and more people would +1 this app. Overall, 

+1

On 14/11/2017 at 2:39 PM, Maffa146 said:

Look kiddo. 

I like you. You helped me with my PAC, however, you are a bit immature. You do tend to do this a lot, but you have recently made it into ISB meaning you have recently gained Pablo's trust. 

Please stop being immature, and more people would +1 this app. Overall, 

+1

Thanks for the +1 means a lot coming from you but. You stated i'm immature "a lot" it was only a one time thing and yes I have apologised to a lot for it. Also I haven't been immature in the past soo... idk where that came from.

However we all go through phases that we don't tend to mean like in your backstory i heard you were quite disrespectful and horrible to people and you've now gained everybody's trust and i'm sure you regretted it. I just felt so tared up inside and needed to let the anger out because i'm a hard working player and i take gaming very seriously. I almost have 1 week and a half more time on the server/community than roosta does and I can guarantee you it wasn't his dream to become apart of the MHC team like it was for me the day it was introduced.

From now on i'll be doubling my efforts as a ISB Secretary and to "HOPEFULLY" get switched to a MHC Secretary in the sometime future probably in like 2 years knowing my luck.

I'm always here to help everybody out even the people i hate. Don't be afraid to hook me up if you need any help regarding PAC.

Thanks

Mainz ♥

This is a very well written app, You have made some fairly strong points. You seem mature and that you would suit the role, but I don’t think you have a mic and you kinda need a mic for this role. So I’m gonna give you a +1 but a small one as you don’t have a mic.

All the best of luck, 

Ramirez

Changing this to a full +1, but you should try to use your mic more often.

19 hours ago, Ramirez said:

This is a very well written app, You have made some fairly strong points. You seem mature and that you would suit the role, but I don’t think you have a mic and you kinda need a mic for this role. So I’m gonna give you a +1 but a small one as you don’t have a mic.

All the best of luck, 

Ramirez

Yes I have a mic as promised when i was in ISB i just dont use it unless it's for a serious matter like speaking to a general or tryouts :).

Thanks for the +1 ramirez

Mainz ♥

• Upvote 1
On 05/11/2017 at 9:18 AM, Pluto said:

Sorry,

Good Luck

On 05/11/2017 at 8:18 AM, Pluto said:

Sorry,

Good Luck