Fives Trial Moderator Application

maskedgamer6

STEAM_0:1:150531988

Sargent [Fade-4] Fives

2w 0d 5hr 34min

I am applying to try and help out the server because when I join some times there s no moderators or admins on and when they are on they ate busy so I could he the moderators and admins by taking off some of the pressure and demands of the players for them

I am willing to be apart of the team as long as I can to help the admins and moderators but if they wont me gone they can kick me off the team

Event Master on Imperial Plasma Gaming, Admin on Infinite Gaming (now disbanded)

1 warn for RDM

Love, compassion, Loyalty, fun, laughter and team work

(I'm more stating this then wanting it to be a reason for my trial moderator application) I have been on so many different Imperial RP or Clone wars RP and Imperial Gaming takes the top of my charts I can't leave the server because its to good and all hail the Emperor

I Fives accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation, I will work as a team as a Trial moderator, I will not abuse my powers as a trial moderator.

• Upvote 2
30 minutes ago, Towns said:

Please use the actual formate, found below - 

Also please do not change any of the settings (Colour, Font, Size)

He did use the format, he just didn't include the template within the application. All of his answers correspond to the template.

-1 There is not a lot of effort put into this application and I believe that you could do a lot better.

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, pinejack said:

He did use the format, he just didn't include the template within the application. All of his answers correspond to the template.

-1 There is not a lot of effort put into this application and I believe that you could do a lot better.

Agreed, -1

Hermes

5 minutes ago, pinejack said:

-1 for me

Edited by AlterKnight
12 minutes ago, pinejack said:

2 hours ago, pinejack said:

Disrespectful at times. Barely any effort put into this application. I do wonder why you would even put an application up knowing it lacked detail and elaborate on how you will handle mingy players etc. Sorry Fives, fix your attitude and your app and I'll change to a +1. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Pluto said:

Disrespectful at times. Barely any effort put into this application. I do wonder why you would even put an application up knowing it lacked detail and elaborate on how you will handle mingy players etc. Sorry Fives, fix your attitude and your app and I'll change to a +1. 

you read my mind

18 hours ago, pinejack said:

On 11/4/2017 at 5:42 PM, Towns said:

Also please do not change any of the settings (Colour, Font, Size)

I think that's a bit much for you to say Towns.

App Lacks heaps of detail. Also the first typical and average reason "taking pressure of other Staff." And the "I don't see Staff when I'm on." Doesn't really cut it for me as a good enough explanation of why Fives wants to acquire and learn in this role on the server. also this seems off "I am willing to be apart of the team as long as I can to help the admins and moderators but if they wont me gone they can kick me off the team".  A staff member who only helps other staff? I think the "Team" you refer to, doesn't just include Staff members, but also Trusted Users who are invaluable spectators in many different situations (ingame and Forums). Hisoka or Pinejack for example, I think must have pretty good lines communication with staff, and have involvements as Users, that compare to a Staff member (ie getting their Information correct). Also if Staff wanted you gone, you'd just straight up and leave, instead of trying to improve yourself to a point of them not wanting you gone? Idk if you display enough confidence in yourself.

Neutral.

• Upvote 1
On 11/3/2017 at 7:15 PM, pinejack said:

I agree with Pinejack here, sorry mate.

-1 As stated by many before you have not elaborated and input enough detail, I see you constantly minge on the ship in crucial times, and do not find you currently fit for the role of Trial Moderator, and a member of the current staff team, sorry, but this is how I truly feel, change these points and I will change my response.

As most of the people  above have stayed it seem lots of people think your a minge. As of right now I am going to put -Negative mainly being You didn’t follow the template at first, Constant Minge, Little bit of bad Attitude, Can be Disrespectful towards others, Not enough Detail in App, Not very Understandable and  Not keep App up to date. If you fix all these I might give you +Positive or NEUTRAL.

On 04/11/2017 at 3:15 PM, pinejack said: