Twinkie's PAC3 Application

Hello, my name is Twinkie and welcome to my PAC3 application. Please post your opinion and feel free to say whatever you would like.

What is your In-game name:

Navy Lieutenant Commander [XO] Twinkie

Inferno Squad [ID-10] Seeker Droid Katelyn

Inferno Squad Junior Agent [INF-03] Gideon Hask

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:163857815

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198287981359

Playtime:

2 Weeks | 6 Days

Have you used PAC Before:

After many efforts to make many PACs, I can confidently say that I am acquainted well with the editor. 

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe that I should be trusted with PAC because I respect the rules, and I believe that I am trusted within the community. An exceptional respect for the rules has put me in a position in the Community to be trusted by many people. This respect for the rules can most certainly transfer into respect for PAC and ensure that I use PAC for the right reasons and thoroughly understand its rules. I have always believed that if you do disobey the guidelines put in place, the consequences you get are what you deserve and I have no intention to break any of them.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

For the past few weeks, I have seen wonderful and exciting PAC Creations, this includes Cody’s AT-ST, Sicarius’ Robotic arm and many more. These creations have made me go wow, and this admiration for amazing projects has made me decide I would like to apply for PAC. I want to create that Wow factor for other people, along with the improved roleplay experience for others and myself. With PAC, I would be able to greatly improve the roleplay of my character, Adiana Caton. In doing this, I would be able to create interesting PACs including different ideas that can clearly represent the pilot/crew side of Inferno Squad, which is a major part as my role of Gideon Hask. These ideas would be able to greatly improve the roleplay of not only other squad mates and I, but also the many people I come into contact with on a daily basis. This can also give a new perspective to other players about Inferno, not only being an infiltration unit, but also a flight unit.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I feel I deserve PAC due to my dedication to the server and the trust and respect I have for other people and the rules, as I highlighted before. For the past month or two, I have been online every single day, integrating myself further and further into the community, building friendships and close bonds. In creating these close bonds, I feel I have gained the trust and respect of many people. And therefore think I am more than capable and trusted to use PAC within the community.

Goals

• Connection Arm for inserting into data sockets/consoles
  • Hologram
  • Smaller Size
  • Weapons disappear when pulled out
  • Glow when typing
  • Damaged Droid

NEW ROLE

• Design Concepts to add a better immersive atmosphere around my character.

Edited by Twinkie
Updated Rank, New goal

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some recent creations, a Torture PAC (Couldn't go all out as the ID-10 Model of droid is not specifically for interrogation) and a new Hologram PAC for Wanted Criminals - Note: Inspiration from @

Posted Images

+1 Twinkie is a respectable guy who has put in a lot of time into the server. I see him on almost whenever I'm on.

I'm sorry man, decided to judge you on one occasion

+1

Pro's

- Amazing friend

- Long-running community member

- Great guy all around

- Well made application

- And more

Con's

- None

1 hour ago, Dracks said:

+1!!

In my time in navy i looked up to this dude.

His rp is great and will no aduse Pac3 

3 hours ago, Puppy said:

Neutral

I don't know you much, maybe we can meet up sometime so I can get to know you better :)

4 hours ago, Sentry said:

+1 Twinkie is a respectable guy who has put in a lot of time into the server. I see him on almost whenever I'm on.

4 hours ago, Tatsumaki said:

+1 

No reason not too

Good guy

Wouldn't abuse

Thank you Sentry, Tatsu, Puppy and Dracks.

+1 Great navy member who is a fantastic role player and can be trusted with pac

1 hour ago, Ben said:

Thank you very much Ben :)

1 hour ago, Jman1308 said:

+1, Known Twinkie since I joined Navy he is a very nice guy and defiantly deserves PAC.

Thank you very much Jman. :)

Twinkie

9 hours ago, Ben said:

+1

Hi Twinkie,

Yes, indeed I think that Twinkie will be a great user of PAC3 if he gets it. He is currently Sub-Lieutenant, meaning he is trusted within the community, and knows how it all works. I think that with the addition of PAC he will greatly assist the RP of both himself and others. 

Thanks,

Maxine (Iden Versio)

19 minutes ago, Maffa146 said:

Hi Twinkie,

Yes, indeed I think that Twinkie will be a great user of PAC3 if he gets it. He is currently Sub-Lieutenant, meaning he is trusted within the community, and knows how it all works. I think that with the addition of PAC he will greatly assist the RP of both himself and others. 

Thanks,

Maxine (Iden Versio)

Thank you for your very kind response, Maxine. :)

8 hours ago, Hisoka said:

Neutral

Don't really know you that well.

Thank you for your response Hisoka and I hope to get to know you better.

Twinkie

8 minutes ago, Emerald said:

-1  +1

• Text makes me want to die
  • A good Mute better stay that way..
  • Had bad good Ideas for PAC3

Bad Luck  Good Luck

Thank you for your friendly reply Emerald :)

Twinkie

+1

Replying to this PAC3 application again, (need to add more information due to new rank etc) using PAC for the droid would be invaluable and would prove to be a excellent way to improve RP within Inferno Squad as the droid. 

However, I suggest updating the information and make some more PAC things with the droid instead of the Navy Officer.

Good luck my droid,

Maxine (Iden Versio) 

+1.

I worked with Twinkie in my short tenure as a member of the Imperial Navy, and he at no times showed any mingy tendencies. I feel he could be trusted with PAC.

EDIT: As the former Commander of Inferno Squad, I'm also aware that the droid role did not have much to do in RP - I feel that PAC would help give the droid more options to interact with others and deepen the RP of not only Inferno Squad, but the server itself.

45 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

-Bump-

Recently departed from Navy

Now known as [ID-10] Seeker Droid Katelyn of Inferno Squad

You should update your signature :)