Rooster

Roosters Pac3 Application

+1

In Game

In game as a secretary you have a certain responsibility on your shoulders, and i'd say you meet them excellently

Fun to talk to, RP is well thought and overall a nice guy

The App

Detailed, and surprisingly not entire bullshit to make your way through a couple of paragraphs

Tiny grammatical errors, nothing of major note to dissuade me from liking the app

I look forward to the day I've ran out of things to train, as you'll be ready to make whatever your creative mind thinks.

On 13/11/2017 at 11:11 AM, Kendrick said:

+1

On 13/11/2017 at 1:44 PM, Crusade said:

+1

On 13/11/2017 at 1:56 PM, pinejack said:

+1

On 13/11/2017 at 2:47 PM, Jellal said:

+1 

On 13/11/2017 at 7:46 PM, spodr said:

+1

Sensible, mature, serious and good at RP.

Absolutely deserves PAC 3 access.

On 14/11/2017 at 1:36 AM, cast said:

+1

In Game

In game as a secretary you have a certain responsibility on your shoulders, and i'd say you meet them excellently

Fun to talk to, RP is well thought and overall a nice guy

The App

Detailed, and surprisingly not entire bullshit to make your way through a couple of paragraphs

Tiny grammatical errors, nothing of major note to dissuade me from liking the app

I look forward to the day I've ran out of things to train, as you'll be ready to make whatever your creative mind thinks.

On 19/11/2017 at 9:03 PM, [IG] Mainz said:

I've been down a rough path with you but you're mature and all and aswell suportive yes you did -1 me on my app but besides that +1

On 20/11/2017 at 5:50 AM, draKe said:

MY EYES!!! 

+1

Rooster is a kind, decent guy, who shared a lot of banter with me as a RST commander. 

Good luck bby

CHEERS everyone for all the support you've given.

+1 great guy, great RPer and trust worthy. Would be great for Roostine to receive PAC to enhance not only my immersion and experience but the rest of the community as well.

Every +1 saves a dog from Rooster.

+1 Stop the abuse

but In all seriousness rooster has shown some pretty cool looking PACs and I would love to see more of what he can do he is a respected member of the community and well I trust him not to abuse it ... like his dog...

On 08/11/2017 at 1:16 AM, Pureus said:

+ 1

- Remarkably friendly

- Proven to be Determined to serve rp interests to the community

- Currently learning how to use pac3 along side myself and several others in which he is adapting really well already

- Overall Trustworthy and respectful 

Agreed +1