"Portable Toilets"

I've made a portable toilet and will be posting them up around the ship. The current model I have just made in a short time and any ideas or suggestions please let me know below, also RED MEANS SOMEONE IS IN IT.

you'd be surprised with how many people try to jump and while it is clearly red.

59fc1a8bd6024_StarwarsrP.thumb.jpg.2a713a6557daf556f529670f5c2be2a8.jpg

stoowoos.thumb.jpg.1cbe688618ac4ede5049d88f79354fae.jpg

Grand Moff seems to enjoy it :)

Saw this post before and wanted to do it http://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/topic/1415-bathrooms-and-waste-disposal/?tab=comments#comment-16003

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

Hmmm R.I.P Serious Roleplay... This Seems to be a One way ticket to Minge Topia... Mainly for the new STs...

Minge topia in a toilet? im not getting it lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Red said:

Minge topia in a toilet? im not getting it lol

I'm guessing he means something like a 'Minge-Fest' (a constant minging on the server)

But me personally - I believe this idea will save people falling out the TIE Bay Doors when you squat over the side.

1 hour ago, Towns said:

I'm guessing he means something like a 'Minge-Fest' (a constant minging on the server)

But me personally - I believe this idea will save people falling out the TIE Bay Doors when you squat over the side.

I just don't see how that can cause a minge-fest is all. But thank you haha

16 minutes ago, Tatsumaki said:

@Red The MHC generals need one of these...you don't want to know how many times I have walked in on them doing it in the corner of their offices...

i'll install one as soon as possible 

• Like 1
On 02/11/2017 at 9:24 PM, Wombatiacus said:

Hmmm R.I.P Serious Roleplay... This Seems to be a One way ticket to Minge Topia... Mainly for the new STs...

I personally don't think this is necessary but i will not stop it as people want it. Just 1 favour though, please dont spawn them in during events <3 sorry to be a party pooper 

1 hour ago, [IG] Edwards said:

I personally don't think this is necessary but i will not stop it as people want it. Just 1 favour though, please dont spawn them in during events <3 sorry to be a party pooper 

party pooper ;)