Sign in to follow this  
Gulliman

Gullimans Pac3 Tier 1 App

What is your In-game name: Gulliman Scar Captain

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110661778

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198181589285/

Play time: 4Weeks 4 Day 9 Hours 

Have you used PAC Before: Yes

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):  I should be trusted with PAC because I am a trusted event master and I take this server very serious and play nearly every day and I am always engaging in RP. I believe I am a trustworthy person and if I was offered the privilege of PAC I would use it only in the bounds I am allowed to and would not use it to ruin the gaming experience for anyone in this community.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):I want to have PAC 3 because I believe I could use it to engage in RP and use pac3 in events to help people immersion. RP is the most important part of the server and to use pac3 with help me RP on the ship and off the ship. I would use PAC to make poses like Slicing computers and disarming bombs are just a normal day's work for SCAR and for events such as displaying a hologram ect.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):I believe I deserve PAC as I have been playing on the server for a little while now and enjoy every moment of it. I take the rules and RP very seriously and would be responsible with PAC as it is a privilege to have and not just a tool to use. I also have never received any warns, kicks or bans and by having PAC I would still follow the server rules and guidelines like I have to this date.

• Upvote 1

Guest Excalibur
17 minutes ago, Puppy said:

+1

Pro's

- Can be trusted

- Staff member

- Has great Pac ideas

- Good playtime

Con's

- More Detail to the App would be good

^