Tuckerbox

Tucker's PAC 3 Tier 1 App

What is your In-game name: Tucker SCAR Major

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:53554622

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TuckerboxFTW/

Play time: 1 week, 3 days, 10 hours

Have you used PAC Before: No, but I want to learn about it and know some people that could teach me how to use it well and I plan to start learning how to use it soon.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I should be trusted with PAC because I take this server very serious and play as often as possible (being nearly every day for the past few months since I first joined) and I am always engaging in RP. I currently have no warns, kicks or bans and never minge or failRP. I believe I am a trustworthy person and if I was offered the privilege of PAC I would use it only in the bounds I am allowed to and would not use it to ruin the gaming experience for anyone in this community.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I want to have PAC 3 because I believe I could use it to engage in RP more often with the various poses and positioning that can be done with it. RP is the most important part of the server to me as I take the server very seriously so by having PAC I would be able to better the RP I engage in. I would use PAC to make poses like bomb defusing or hacking a terminal which would work well in the task of SCAR as we perform many actions that I would like to show through PAC.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe I deserve PAC as I have been playing on the server for a little while now and enjoy every moment of it. I take the rules and RP very seriously and would be responsible with PAC as it is a privilege to have and not just a tool to use. I also have never received any warns, kicks or bans and by having PAC I would still follow the server rules and guidelines like I have to this date.

(Feel free to leave any feedback. All feedback will be taken into consideration thank you.)

EDIT: Added some photos of a pauldron I made in PAC earlier today as I am starting to learn the basics and I will have more things uploaded as I learn more

PAC 3 Pauldron.jpg

Edited by Tuckerbox
Added pauldron made in PAC
  • Upvote 1

Neutral from me

• Me personally havnt seen you around
  • Application is good

Best of luck! <3 - willing to change if I see you around more often 

+1

Tucker is a really mature member of the community showing leadership as a high officer of SCAR. 

Would not abuse PAC in any way! 

Guest Excalibur

+1

+Active

+responsible

+Trustworthy

------------------------

-No prior Experience

51 minutes ago, Red said:

Neutral from me

• Me personally havnt seen you around
  • Application is good

Best of luck! <3 - willing to change if I see you around more often 

Same here ^

• Strong dependable trooper showing both respect and care for all who he meets.
  • Whilst lacking experience with PAC both me and Tex have already begun teaching him the basics and guiding him
  • Honestly can't think of any reason not to let him have it

+1

14 minutes ago, NUG - Vlad said:
  • Whilst lacking experience with PAC both me and Tex have already begun teaching him the basics and guiding him

+1

This

+1 Also I believe with my great mentoring abilities, I will make Tucker the second greatest Pac3 user on the server, behind me of course.

11 hours ago, NUG - Vlad said:

+1

This here sums it up for me, +1

+1

Nice guy and a good SCAR member.

Could easily learn from the other members of SCAR who have PAC3. 

My only advice for you, be unique. With the other 2 SCAR members already having PAC, try to create your own outfit with a unique backstory.

On 01/11/2017 at 11:18 PM, Excalibur said:

+1

+Active

+responsible

+Trustworthy

------------------------

-No prior Experience

+1 ^

+Support
Seen you around alot recently and you are a High colonel in SCAR. (you're like the only one in SCAR without PAC3)
You are 
Friendly
Mature
Trust Worthy
Responsible 

And it must feel lonely being the only SCAR without PAC.