Carnifex PAC 3 application

EDIT: Been using PAC 3 in single player for the past hour and made this.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1199519428 (its supposed to be spinning)

Yes, I know it isn't the best but i'm still learning how to use PAC 3.

Edited by Carnifex
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is your In-game name: Carnifex Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:207144975   Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Carnifexlol/   Play time: 4w 0d 2h   Have you used PAC

Cheers for the feedback everyone <3

On 13/11/2017 at 5:18 PM, LePaul said:

Neutral. Show me some unique things u plan to do and I'll change to +1. I wanna see some originality from sith because it's always the same animation/Cape. They don't have to be complex PAC concepts, simplicity is the best.

Really isn't much I can do with the inquisitor model.

3 hours ago, Pluto said:

Really isn't much I can do with the inquisitor model.

There is a lot you can do. You just need to use your imagination. There is a lot of content to reference for force users. Find some of that content and then RP it into your character.

On 11/17/2017 at 11:56 AM, LePaul said:

There is a lot you can do. You just need to use your imagination. There is a lot of content to reference for force users. Find some of that content and then RP it into your character.

There is but its hard to try and do without that much experience with PAC 3. Im currently working on a force pickup/force choke animation without actually using the ability to add more RP to the situation if i'm interrogating an enemy and/or rebel

+1

In Game

In game you are respectable and mature, desirable traits for PAC3 usage

You have not made an effort to ruin experiences, but I also personally have not seen you RP. Hopefully I get to see this

The App

The app is detailed to content, showing you will take on the responsibility of PAC3

Your learning of PAC3 is showing, while it is minimal i'd rather someone who knew the tool then someone who did not

In short, you are mature and respectable. And I see no reason why you would misuse or abuse PAC3

8 hours ago, Kellogs said:

+1 carnifex is a top bloke and has some interesting ideas to implement to his inquisitor character, rather then the stanard cape and such.

7 hours ago, Spook said:

+1, the pacs that he has created in single player look pretttttyy good

2 hours ago, Admonish said:

+1

1 hour ago, cast said:

+1

In Game

In game you are respectable and mature, desirable traits for PAC3 usage

You have not made an effort to ruin experiences, but I also personally have not seen you RP. Hopefully I get to see this

The App

The app is detailed to content, showing you will take on the responsibility of PAC3

Your learning of PAC3 is showing, while it is minimal i'd rather someone who knew the tool then someone who did not

In short, you are mature and respectable. And I see no reason why you would misuse or abuse PAC3

1 hour ago, spodr said:

ye

• Excellent Staff Member
  • Willing to learn
  • Mature
  • Responsible
  • Decent App

(+1)

Thank you guys!!!

• Ridge locked this topic