Carnifex PAC 3 application

What is your In-game name: Carnifex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:207144975

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Carnifexlol/

Play time: 4w 0d 2h

Have you used PAC before?: I have not, But I am willing to learn it in single player mode to make some cool stuff. (EDIT: I have been getting experience with it in single player.)

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I have been on the server for about 2 months now and in that time I have been entrusted with the role of server moderator which is a great pleasure to have. During my time I believe I have earned the trust of many great community members and admins and wish to have the same level of trust with the PAC 3 tool. Even though I am not experienced with PAC 3, I will learn it from my time of having it and be happy to pass on my knowledge to someone who doesn't have experience.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I want PAC so that I can make some really amazing stuff and add extra detail to my sith inquisitor model to improve RP. Example, I can add the saber to the back of my characters model instead of having it to the side of my belt. I can make myself a Cape or add robotic augments to my character. I can also make my own custom animations while using it like sitting down in a chair, having my arms crossed while sitting down etc. Having the power to be able to do all these amazing stuff surely brings an amazing aspect to RP and the server.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): PAC 3 is a tool that can’t be given out whenever someone asks for it. You must earn it by gaining trust and I believe I have Achieved that level of trust and believe I deserve PAC as I am a loyal, trustworthy person and believe I can do good while using PAC 3 to impress all the people on the server that have put their trust into me and not let them down. If I am granted the use of PAC 3, I will use it to make many great RP situations with friends.

Edited by Carnifex
  • Upvote 3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is your In-game name: Carnifex Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:207144975   Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Carnifexlol/   Play time: 4w 0d 2h   Have you used PAC

Cheers for the feedback everyone <3

shit tmod and imo should be demoted

+1

you’re bad at pubg, carnifex :3

2 hours ago, Twinkie said:

Neutral

Practically no effort put into this app.

Good T-Mod = Trustworthy.

Good playtime.

I agree with this

+1, Although I would like more effort and detail into your app I know that you are trustworthy and will be responsible with PAC.

5 minutes ago, Wilson06 said:

-1 doesn't know how to use it

IMO i dont see how this is relevant. He clearly shows hes willing to learn and i learnt the basics from 1 video.

But carnifex has my +1 you always help out in events and you obviously can be trusted eith the power of pac3 due to your mod status.

+1  IMO Carnifex has succeded in becoming a trustworthy moderator. I'm sure that by granting him access to PAC 3 will greatly benefit the community in an RP sense. 

+1

added more detail.

keep on learning.

Edited by Fox

On 11/1/2017 at 11:51 AM, Jman said:

+1, Although I would like more effort and detail into your app I know that you are trustworthy and will be responsible with PAC.

This sums it up for me. Even though you have gone in and added a bit more detail, I believe it could do with a bit more still.

• Ridge locked this topic