Bossk PAC3 APPLICATION Closed

Guest Bo55k

I would like to say that this PAC3 application is now close I want to say thank you for replying to the application I uploaded and also a apologies If I made you people upset for submitting a lot of PAC3 application and deleting them when there a lot of -1 I wont become a Minge no more, I'll be respectful to the players server and staff and follow all rules Thank you for reading this message once again apologies for the distress that people are taking

Bossk_Edge_of_Darkness.jpg

Edited by Bo55k
Close
  • Advisor

Isn't this like the 5th PAC3 application you've made? Stop fucking deleting them every time you get a negative response or we'll never give it to you, take constructive criticism and improve from your mistakes, this is the last PAC3 app you will ever make, let's hope you improve. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

-1 as Moose has said, you just keep on making application after application after application everytime you get too many negative responses. There is a 1-2 week 'ban' from making a new application from when your last one was locked/denied, which in this case was on Sunday, so you have waited nowhere near enough time. 

P.S Could you also make your application text the normal size, not very large like you have at the moment to make it look longer than it is.

P.P.S What does you being the second highest donator in the community have anything to do with your application? Do you think that because you have given a lot of money to the server that you should be given better privileges than those who haven't or can't?

• Upvote 2

Bossk. Why buddy why.

When will you stop being a minge. Like honestly, I get really tired when you are around, being the massive minge. And is Moose stated, You can't just keep closing the apps because of some negative responses. And as Pine said, you can't brag about being the 2nd top donate dude if your going to put it in your application and practically say, "Well I have donated the most to the server so I better get the role or it's not fair" 

"I am the Lorax, I speak for the trees".

Now, I'm not speaking on behalf or otherwise of the Super Admins but you gotta stop closing these goddamn apps because 1 or 2 people have said some negative things. I bet the worst thing the Admins do each day is seeing a new Applictation every day because you take some nasty words then close it. I don't know if they will accept you, but if they do, You better be God damn willing to actually RP instead of getting acting like a minge 24/7. I mean, That's if you don't delete it after this post which is more than likely. 

"You can't buy respect" 

Omg. You put yourself so high on a pedestal by saying that you are the 2nd top donator. Your not impressing anyone by doing so, you can't buy respect. You know that right? By donating the 2nd most amount, (is a good thing) is a awful thing if you brag about it if you put in your application and practically demanding it because of so. Rehashing on what you have said, you state "Being a member of imperial gaming community showing support to the community seeing the community rise helping with the donation for the server loving the new changes and new members of the server lately Im the 2nd top donator of the community so far 2ndTopDonatorSoFar" 

Now, I don't have any issue with you donating, its perfectly okay, and yes, it does improve the sever, and we are all grateful for so. But when you start to talk about how your donation has only assisted the server is absolutely ridiculous. Its called a donation for a reason. Know why? Because a donation is a donation. You don't get anything out of it, (of course, except for the tier of Bossk) except gratitude from Kosmos and the rest of the server. You must understand that you don't get any rights or anything else for donating for Bossk. You get Bossk. You don't get rights for Moderator, Event Master or PAC3 (for examples). So stop acting like you are owed anything else buddy.  

"War never changes"

Neither does your attitude and how you express yourself in these apps. With the previous Apps, you do make a commitment to stop minging, and to be better. But always, it doesn't payoff. So you're lying within the application. Even when you close the application you then decide its a good idea to reuse all the information that you previously used. Technically, rehashing what you've said, and providing little to no new information. Your application does have good promises, and that's all it is. Promises. You don't act on any of it. Even when your previous applications have been denied. 

-1. This is absolutely pathetic. You best read this, if you want to talk, come to me. 

Love,

Maxine.

• Upvote 2

Ok Bossk, i know you ingame and your a great guy but i do believe you get carried away with your actual role & you do become quite minging at some times - I am nuetral for a few reasons;

GOOD

I like you personally

You take your character very seriously

You never give up on that amazing voice you do

Bad

You minge at times

Many people don't believe your ready.

MY ANSWER IS --> NEUTRAL

5 hours ago, Maffa146 said:

Bossk. Why buddy why.

When will you stop being a minge. Like honestly, I get really tired when you are around, being the massive minge. And is Moose stated, You can't just keep closing the apps because of some negative responses. And as Pine said, you can't brag about being the 2nd top donate dude if your going to put it in your application and practically say, "Well I have donated the most to the server so I better get the role or it's not fair" 

"I am the Lorax, I speak for the trees".

Now, I'm not speaking on behalf or otherwise of the Super Admins but you gotta stop closing these goddamn apps because 1 or 2 people have said some negative things. I bet the worst thing the Admins do each day is seeing a new Applictation every day because you take some nasty words then close it. I don't know if they will accept you, but if they do, You better be God damn willing to actually RP instead of getting acting like a minge 24/7. I mean, That's if you don't delete it after this post which is more than likely. 

"You can't buy respect" 

Omg. You put yourself so high on a pedistol by saying that you are the 2nd top donator. Your not impressing anyone by doing so, you can't buy respect. You know that right? By donating the 2nd most amount, (is a good thing) is a awful thing if you brag about it if you put in your application and practically demanding it because of so. 

"War never changes"

Neither does your attitude and how you express yourself in these apps. 

-1. Don't. Just don't.

Negative Support

Thank god one of the staff finally addressed you, there are so many problems with you that have been addressed so many times yet you have refused to consider the fact that you have flaws that and you need improvement. Putting on a voice doesn't make you not a minge, sure it helps with the RP but if you put on a voice to fit the character but still minge it doesn't even matter. What Maxine has said above pretty many sums it up perfectly? I don't see myself giving you any support in any application for a long time unless you improve yourself. Use your brain.

Alright bossk, a few things.

Positive: 

I have got to know you recently and you are a good guy.

You seem trustworthy and listen to what I have to say.

You have donated quite a bit to the server, which while you shouldn't add to your application, sets you in better stead than if you had not.

You actually RP Very well, and I believe contrary to what many think you are not minging a lot of the time. Were you a trooper, I would not be singing the same tune but your behaviour fits it very nicely with the lore behind the character(For example shooting at the wookie, I believe it is warranted as bossk's family have been hunting them for generations).

Negatives:

Not the greatest play time.

You do minge occasionally and get into fights in out of character.

You have apparently made multiple applications and closed them once you received negative feedback. In my opinion you shouldn't close them and remake them. Listen to the advice and negatives people list, and work on them. Strive to maintain the positive points. (I personally have received mainly negative reviews on my event master application. I am striving to improve myself on the areas people have pointed out, and I will reapply when I, and the general population of the server, Think I am ready to be considered.

Overall, I Am neutral, leaning slightly towards the positive side.

-1 I know people will be like "Oh you are inactive you don't have a say" I still have an opinion and I am going to share it. 

I have seen you on the server and your RP is pretty good but being good at RP doesn't make you eligible for PAC3 and looking at your previous applications you keep deleting them when people like to express their opinion and -1 it you have proven that you are not mature enough to take criticism and feedback. But on the bright side you keep trying something in life people need to do but on a forums constantly posting an application then deleting it isn't trying. Sorry man but good luck in the future.

>Banks

8 hours ago, Maffa146 said:

-1. This is absolutely pathetic. You best read this, if you want to talk, come to me. 

Love,

Maxine.

Pluto I thank thee for clearing thou mind, You Fie me Bossk you forswear so it shall be a Nay for thou, I bid thee farewell -1

• Moose locked this topic