Marsh

Mrs Maxine's PAC Application

What is your In-game name:  Mrs Maxine W. [Command Leader] of Pilots

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42576905   

Steam link:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045419538/

Play time:  03w04d17h

Have you used PAC Before: Only a little, I have spent about 30 Minutes creating a “Human Cyborg builder” (yes, it's quite bad) shown below. Nonetheless I would be more than happy to be able to learn about what I can do with it in the future. 

okv1upi4WxI9V3fT-qCVEpcPAgAhcOGi2DZXa8hgt1bKjsyzmJJuMT3Z3Z70k4t-TqSDUPbExTThtpzuwIINuzMR9UGhNirs6HIu0DoGxo2S646UoUBJVc6Y6TXjdHzgduB4zmfQ

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I personally think I should be trusted with PAC as I have been part of the community since late January. I did however took a break during July to late September, and even then I was trusted and respected by my peers before I left, and still am trusted and respected by my peers throughout the sever today. Even with the new community, I have made friends within Pilots and in MHC.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I would like PAC to help personalise my character. Coming from a standpoint to which I am a female both in character and OOC, it would be more individualising to do so. And seeing what people like Kumo and Fox has done with theirs, it looks more than just making the character female, but by adding unique movements to it. Being a Pilot, it could be used a little in RP, such as removing the helmet or adding datapads. Although I have not learnt how to fully utilize it, I think that people within the community would assist me in my uses of it.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I think I deserve PAC because my reasons I want to use it, and how much I am trusted, it would greatly assist in both RP and OOC. I personally think it would assist greatly in RP with Pilots, being able to do stuff not previously done by other players without PAC.

Thanks for reading,

Mrs Maxine. 

+1

Whilst I don't socialize with Mrs Maxine she has shown great dedication to the server and does seem to know the basics of using Pac3.

38 minutes ago, Gregg said:

+1

Whilst I don't socialize with Mrs Maxine she has shown great dedication to the server and does seem to know the basics of using Pac3.

Says it all for me. +1

12 hours ago, LePaul said:

+1
Active
Friendly
Trustworthy

43 minutes ago, Gregg said:

+1

5 minutes ago, Red said:

Says it all for me. +1

Thanks boys, much appreciated, 

Best wishes, 

Maxine. 

+1

Is simply the perfect person to have PAC3. I needn't say more.

Edited by Chef

+1

6 minutes ago, Emerald said:

+1

He's Certainly fit to have PAC3,

• Trusted
  • Friendly
  • Well Known
  • Wanting to Learn PAC3

Good Luck

For this ^^^

I could list my own reasons but they would be basically the same.

~~GOOD LUCK~~

2 hours ago, Chef said:

+1

Is simply the perfect person to have PAC3. I needn't say more.

1 hour ago, [IG] Mainz said:

Trusted member of the community with positivity and respect

+1

52 minutes ago, Emerald said:

+1

He's Certainly fit to have PAC3,

• Trusted
  • Friendly
  • Well Known
  • Wanting to Learn PAC3

Good Luck

44 minutes ago, Tatsumaki said:

+1

For this ^^^

I could list my own reasons but they would be basically the same.

~~GOOD LUCK~~

Thanks boys, I am glad to hear it all!

Best Wishes, 

Mrs Maxine. 

• Like 1