Jadus t-mod application

You are applying for staff on Imperial Gaming, note that anything you do in and outside of the server can affect what we think about your applications or your staff rank itself. 

Bumping policy: You may bump your application 7 days after the last post in your application.

Feedback policy: Any user is allowed to post their feedback on another user's application.

Tips: Remember that spending a lot of time on an application will make you look a lot better, though this does not mean you clutter it with difficult to read fonts or have things like really large text.

Steam Name: floppyhippo69

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/floppyhippo69/

In game name and rank:
Sith Lord Jadus
Time Played: 2 weeks 11 hours

Why are you applying for this position?:

im applying for the trial-moderator role because i just in general love the community of Imperial Gaming and always offer a helping hand whenever needed, i feel IG staff/admins have to much stress on their shoulders there making IG by far the best server on SWRP. i've had numerous encounters with users breaking the server rules and avoid jail or a warn and i'd would like to talk to them why they shouldnt break the server rules. i show nothing but love for SWRP

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:
i stongly believe that the T-MOD role will help me not only in game but as a person, i have plenty to offer and show nothing respect to others and treat everyone equaly. i have many hours on IG STRP and garry's mod i have more than enough experiance on garry's mod and as a person to help out Imperial Gaming.
Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: no i havent

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:
i believe i've had 2 warns but both warns is when i was new to the server

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: i can bring plenty of new suggestions and ideas to bring to the table. i will not chose sides in any situation i'll make sure the situation is delt with and make sure it wont happen again.

Anything else you would like to add: I may have no experiance on other servers but i will only make Imperial Gaming a better server and strive for greatness

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

20 minutes ago, FloppyHippo said:

You are applying for staff on Imperial Gaming, note that anything you do in and outside of the server can affect what we think about your applications or your staff rank itself. 

Bumping policy: You may bump your application 7 days after the last post in your application.

Feedback policy: Any user is allowed to post their feedback on another user's application.

Tips: Remember that spending a lot of time on an application will make you look a lot better, though this does not mean you clutter it with difficult to read fonts or have things like really large text.

In game name and rank:
Sith Lord Jadus

im applying for the trial-moderator role because i just in general love the community of Imperial Gaming and always offer a helping hand whenever needed, i feel IG staff/admins have to much stress on their shoulders there making IG by far the best server on SWRP. i've had numerous encounters with users breaking the server rules and avoid jail or a warn and i'd would like to talk to them why they shouldnt break the server rules. i show nothing but love for SWRP

i stongly believe that the T-MOD role will help me not only in game but as a person, i have plenty to offer and show nothing respect to others and treat everyone equaly. i have many hours on IG STRP and garry's mod i have more than enough experiance on garry's mod and as a person to help out Imperial Gaming.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: i can bring plenty of new suggestions and ideas to bring to the table. i will not chose sides in any situation i'll make sure the situation is delt with and make sure it wont happen again.

Anything else you would like to add: I may have no experiance on other servers but i will only make Imperial Gaming a better server and strive for greatness. i believe i have matured a lot more from playing IG

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

The application is in a bit of a cluster, difficult to read and all about confusing. Not giving you a -1 because I'm not gonna be that guy. Just saying that if you fix it up i'll give you a +1. Fixing it just shows the little things you do to help you progress through the community.

NEUTRAL :: I think that you would make an alright addition to the ImperialRP staffing team but your application is quite messy with quite a few spelling and punctuation errors throughout it. If you fix it up I'd be more that happy to change to a +1

• Upvote 1
18 hours ago, FloppyHippo said:

In game name and rank:
Sith Lord Jadus

im applying for the trial-moderator role because i just in general love the community of Imperial Gaming and always offer a helping hand whenever needed, i feel IG staff/admins have to much stress on their shoulders, there making IG by far the best server on SWRP. i've had numerous encounters with users breaking the server rules and avoid jail or a warn and i'd would like to talk to them why they shouldnt break the server rules. i show nothing but love for SWRP

Anything else you would like to add: I may have no experiance on other servers but i will only make Imperial Gaming a better server and strive for greatness

Terms

3 hours ago, FloppyHippo said:

new versiom

In game name and rank:
Sith Lord Jadus

im applying for the trial-moderator role because i just in general love the community of Imperial Gaming and always offer a helping hand whenever needed, i feel IG staff/admins have to much stress on their shoulders, there making IG by far the best server on SWRP and i would like in every way to only improve the server. i've had numerous personal encounters with users breaking the server rules and avoid jail or a warn and i'd would like to talk to them why they shouldnt break the server rules and why its wrong and why they shouln't do it again. i show nothing but love for SWRP 

i stongly believe that the T-MOD role will help me not only in game but as a person, i have plenty to offer and show nothing respect to other users and treat everyone equally. i have many hours on IG SWRP and garry's mod i have more than enough experiance on garry's mod and as a person to help out Imperial Gaming to make it better.
Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: no i haven't

i believe i've had 2 warns but both warns is when i was new to the server and i know that i've changed as a person.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: i can bring plenty of new suggestions and ideas  to the table. i will not chose sides in any situation i'll make sure the situation is delt with and make sure it won't happen again. i will set a good example for other users and make sure thay'll have the best time whilst playing on SWRP.

Anything else you would like to add: I may have no experiance on other servers but i will only make Imperial Gaming a better server and strive for greatness.

Terms

3 hours ago, FloppyHippo said:

new version

In game name and rank:
Sith Lord Jadus

im applying for the trial-moderator role because i just in general love the community of Imperial Gaming and always offer a helping hand whenever needed, i feel IG staff/admins have to much stress on their shoulders, there making IG by far the best server on SWRP and i would like in every way to only improve the server. i've had numerous personal encounters with users breaking the server rules and avoid jail or a warn and i'd would like to talk to them why they shouldnt break the server rules and why its wrong and why they shouln't do it again. i show nothing but love for SWRP 

i stongly believe that the T-MOD role will help me not only in game but as a person, i have plenty to offer and show nothing respect to other users and treat everyone equally. i have many hours on IG SWRP and garry's mod i have more than enough experiance on garry's mod and as a person to help out Imperial Gaming to make it better.
Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: no i haven't

i believe i've had 2 warns but both warns is when i was new to the server and i know that i've changed as a person.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: i can bring plenty of new suggestions and ideas  to the table. i will not chose sides in any situation i'll make sure the situation is delt with and make sure it won't happen again. i will set a good example for other users and make sure thay'll have the best time whilst playing on SWRP.

Anything else you would like to add: I may have no experiance on other servers but i will only make Imperial Gaming a better server and strive for greatness.

Terms

Neutral, I think you are a very good player over-all but you are not mature enough for the job and seem to lose your patience quickly. So until you work on this it is going to stay a neutral until I see either negative or positive improvement.

• Upvote 1