Red's Tier 1 Pac3 Application

What is your In-game name:  Red   Junior Foreman

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:32233706

Steam link:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrrRedd/

Play time:  At the time of writing this, I have 2 Weeks 2 Days 1800 Hours on Garry's Mod

Have you used PAC Before:  Yes, I have been using/messing around with PAC in singleplayer and I understand the addons basics and I am willing to learn more.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):  I think I deserve PAC because I am a trustworthy player and I never have and never will abuse the addon, I also think that I have built a trust with the players that I know. I am a friendly player that follows the rules and likes to rp. I am trying my best to build a good reputation for myself and I would never ruin that by abusing pac3. I also take the rules seriously and I try my best to abide by them at all times.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):  I want PAC because I believe I can make great PACs to immerse the players into roleplay and discuss ideas with other PAC users. Currently Engineer, which is a pretty ordinary model, so I would love to create additions to my own model and make it unique. I can also help out in events if needed. I would love to have PAC to show off my Starwars creations to other PAC users and players, and learn from the current PAC users and further my knowledge and skills with the addon. edit - I am now an Engineer and I would to make creations that will add to the engineers and make the models look better with adding e.g a toolbelt or  changing the repair tool to a wrench. (Just ideas off the top of my head)

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe I deserve PAC because I will make good PACs that will immerse people into rp and entertain other Engineers and players with the additions to models. I am also very creative and will do well with the addon. I already have some ideas in mind to create if I receive the addon, I will try my best to make original, new pacs that players haven't seen before.

My Pacs

Spoiler

My pacs before have been erased since i reinstalled windows, this is one I quickly made this morning. I will be adding more soon.

pacpac.thumb.jpg.fc764d08921f6d5e87ab81333e9fd905.jpg

added holstered toolgun

Typing Pose

5a287906d6998_tooptoop.thumb.jpg.3854b30e6fe8aa2aa8e00e045283e2fc.jpg

5a28790ca0164_istyping.thumb.jpg.8569e92230755cebf5ddf72ef6b9a763.jpg

Sitting Pose

5a2879454372a_acceptme).thumb.jpg.52917c8e17d4bb139d317836c0da11ae.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.73500e60d09c53b3c18bc34eea6f2c87.jpg

Repair Tool as a wrench

repairtool1.thumb.jpg.ca4c1e742e634e298f13e21db39ccb80.jpg

repairtool2.thumb.jpg.25a60ab3f6a57fa1511d5481e4e55312.jpg

Combat Suit

idk.thumb.jpg.b974a42d03d574aea98db09c8ef6c3d9.jpg

idk1.thumb.jpg.c4a0868f94e5898b84015007c620b4e1.jpg

Thank you for reading my application - Red

Tally

+1's - 14

-1's - 1

Neutrals - 2

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
9 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Neutral

I am giving you a Neutral because, You're not that Well Known within the Community and your Playtime is almost at an Average, But yeah Good Luck with getting PAC3.

4 minutes ago, Tatsumaki said:

+1

Great Inquisitor

Won't abuse

~~GOODLUCK~~

Thank you both very much for the feedback. <3

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Emerald said:

Neutral

I am giving you a Neutral because, You're not that Well Known within the Community and your Playtime is almost at an Average, But yeah Good Luck with getting PAC3.

^ Neutral

• Upvote 1

+1 

From what I have seen of you, I believe you can be trusted with the powers and responsibility of Pac3. 

However you should try interacting with the server more as your reputation within the community as a whole is a bit lacking.

Under Secretary Roostine.

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, Rooster said:

+1 

From what I have seen of you, I believe you can be trusted with the powers and responsibility of Pac3. 

However you should try interacting with the server more as your reputation within the community as a whole is a bit lacking.

Under Secretary Roostine.

Lacking as in not well known? And thank you very much for the feedback.

• Upvote 2

-1 The only reason I am doing a -1 is because the application is quite short and doesn't appear to have much effort put into it. I would highly recommend following the PAC3 application template where it says to write a paragraph for each point within the application, not just a sentence or two.

On 06/11/2017 at 7:15 AM, pinejack said:

-1 The only reason I am doing a -1 is because the application is quite short and doesn't appear to have much effort put into it. I would highly recommend following the PAC3 application template where it says to write a paragraph for each point within the application, not just a sentence or two.

21 hours ago, Jellal said:

+1 Although his application is certainly not the most detailed, Red is trying hard to build a good reputation for himself, and is trying to further the engineer roleplay experience.

Thank you both for leaving a honest comment.

• Upvote 1
38 minutes ago, Sentry said:

+1, you're a great person, you're not rude, always polite. You will obviously be mature and use PAC3 only for the community.

thank you so much.

• Upvote 1
  • Ridge locked this topic