Ban Appeal - UsedSoap

In-game alias: UsedSoap

Your SteamID: Usedsoap6226

When was the ban: 1 week ago

How long is the ban: Not sure (maybe perma)

Which admin banned you: Cody

Explain the situation: I had 15 warnings

Why you deserve a second chance: Because I play on this server almost everyday. Although I have many warnings I still participate in events and do tryouts etc even tho I know no one will accept me into their groups because of my warnings. 50% of my warnings were actually just because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and/or hanging with the wrong people. All of these warnings I have cleared with admins but they all said they couldn't remove them so I was stuck with them. I really enjoy playing on this server and would like to be given a second chance. 

Warns can be removed (It has been done to me), so if they didn't remove them it was obviously for a reason.

15 Warnings!?!? Once again they were obviously for a reason.

Probably best you don't come back, mate.

• Advisor

The admins would of messaged me asking to remove your warnings if they were actual false warnings. Which Admins/Mods were you talking to as I would not believe that our Staff team would not do that. So if you give me names I can ask them directly if this is true or false. 

If you get that many warns that me as you didn't break the rules once, you did it repeatedly and deliberately. I see no reason why you should be let back into the community.

P.S

People who break the rules can currently just come and cry about it on the forums, get a 2nd chance and be unbanned. Bans should only be removed if they were for an incorrect reason. If they wanted to truly play on the server, then they would not be minges the 1st time around. Letting players back in shows that there is no real consequence for this behaviour.

You have been a massive nuisance to deal with ever since you joined the server.

You have had no intent to roleplay and only the intent to minge every time I have encountered you.

Your 15 warns and ban are deserved.

• Upvote 1

You have had multiple run ins with senior staff such as community manager and senior admins like little. You have been given many chances. You have shown no intent to change and properly RP. Also, if you wanted to really get unban you would try joining the server and getting the proper information about the ban in regards to length and so on. In my opinion you do not deserve to be unban as you have had many chances and have not changed, you have no intent to RP on the server and you have wasted not only admins but also the community managers and senior admins time on one to many occasions, because of you have lied to staff.

On 29/10/2017 at 8:02 PM, Cody said:

You have had multiple run ins with senior staff such as community manager and senior admins like little. You have been given many chances. You have shown no intent to change and properly RP. Also, if you wanted to really get unban you would try joining the server and getting the proper information about the ban in regards to length and so on. In my opinion you do not deserve to be unban as you have had many chances and have not changed, you have no intent to RP on the server and you have wasted not only admins but also the community managers and senior admins time on one to many occasions, because of you have lied to staff.

I agree with you 100% but how is he meant to join the server if he's banned? lmao

On 11/2/2017 at 11:51 AM, Jester said:

I agree with you 100% but how is he meant to join the server if he's banned? lmao

When you're banned when you attempt to join the server it kicks you off but gives u the ban reason etc