Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:92040282

In game name and rank:

My official RolePlay name is 'Zeit'

My current Roleplay rank is 'Trainee Prophet'

Time Played: 

Current playtime is: 2 Weeks

Why are you applying for this position?: 

My main goals towards becoming a staff member on Imperial Gaming is more than clear. I will try my hardest in eliminating any problems and or issues that come to turn. Within the job of Staff, I will be active in-game, and also active in Teamspeak for extra communication to the players of the server. Throughout my past experiences, I have learned the do's and don'ts. my focus within the staff position is ensuring the safety and playability of the players and delivering a un-hostile gameplay.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: 

Including me within the staff will give the team an extra person to rely on. If I am to become staff, I understand to not abuse my powers, respect all players, and always have a positive attitude towards my staff work. I see the staff member position as a job, more than a rank on a server. I will input dedicated times towards my position, and keep a mature sight towards the staff team and server. I will notify the team if I am unavailable for at least 12 hours. Although I have only had one server experience on a Star Wars RP server, I have learned a monumental amount of information based upon being a good staff, how to handle specific situations, keeping a positive energy and keeping my personal issues/problems out of situations.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: 

I have been staff on Republic Gaming AU (DarkRP), Nexus AU (DarkRP), Aussie Light RP (DarkRP), Faded Servers AU (DarkRP), and Instinct Gaming (SWRP)

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

I have currently only got 2 warns for Random Death-match.

These two warns were given on (13/10/17) and (08/10/17). These warns were given to me for the reason of me and my friends doing a small deathmatch on the server. Since the two warns, I have respected to stop what I have done and be more serious upon the server. Since then I have kept myself away from breaking rules, and instead of killing people if I am bored, I find roleplay environments around the ship or alt-tab out of the game. 

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:

I have had many experiences on known Australian Servers. Due to this, I understand the role of a staff member. Laziness is fully cut out of my sight when it comes to my active time as a staff member. Once a problem or issue arises, I will go at whatever means needed to get to the problem/issue. Due to my experiences, I have learned many instances that will assist me in the future. I'm promising dedicated times, a variety of past experience, my full energy brought into the position at all times, and eliminating problems; whether minor or server threatening, I'll always input my most into all situations. I also have previous knowledge and work experience in real life that requires fast pace work, teamwork, and monumental time management. This will very much assist me in being a successful staff member.

Anything else you would like to add:

I have been on this server since last year, and I have noticed that the staff team is absolutely brilliant. Due to me being a staff on Faded Servers, I did not find it a reasonable choice to juggle between both servers. Due to my recent retire on Faded, and a full-time move to imperial gaming, I have been giving the server a dedicated playtime. All positive and negative comments will be noted and I hope to improve on the negative comments and fulfill the positive comments in the future.

Thank you.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Tbh even though you have two weeks on the server, I have never seen you (Although I might be wrong.

Your application has a few spelling and grammatical errors.

2 Warns for RDM - Would you mind saying when you got those as it helps us to further determine whether you have changed or not.

However your application is O.K with clear details.

_____________________________________________-

At the moment I will stay neutral, mostly due to the fact that I have never seen you on the server.

17 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

Tbh even though you have two weeks on the server, I have never seen you (Although I might be wrong.

2 Warns for RDM - Would you mind saying when you got those as it helps us to further determine whether you have changed or not.

At the moment I will stay neutral, mostly due to the fact that I have never seen you on the server.

Agreed, NEUTRAL also

Good Luck, Hermes

Got the warns on the 10th and 13th of October. After the second warning, I realized what I was doing, moving on from ST PvT into other regiments helped me get over the RDMing of my friends. (These warns were gained from me and my mates being bored as ST PvT). Ever since these warnings, I have been doing much more with my time and as a role player due to my current role in Prophets.

Thank you for your feedback.

3 hours ago, Twinkie said:

2 hours ago, Hermes said:

Agreed, NEUTRAL also

Good Luck, Hermes

Hi Zeit, 

Your application is not formatted well. You don't provide your rank, but instead your name. It does feature some spelling mistakes, more often than not. Which (personally) does effect on you. Other than that, its just okay. The information is 50/50, and I don't really get your contention, as each answer is explained, then explained even more, with little information. 

I can't say anything about you in game, as I haven't seen you. (If I have however, forgive my poor memory) So I can't really comment on that. 

Neutral. If however, you get active and I see you more often. I will happily +1. 

2 hours ago, Fox said:

Neutral.

have seen you on, like 3 months ago.

Due to my past role on another server I had to dedicate myself to that server. I have retired from Faded and started playing on Imperial Gaming, ever since I have dedicated as much as I can.

Thank you for your feedback :).

9 hours ago, Maffa146 said:

Hi Zeit, 

Your application is not formatted well. You don't provide your rank, but instead your name. It does feature some spelling mistakes, more often than not. Which (personally) does effect on you. Other than that, its just okay. The information is 50/50, and I don't really get your contention, as each answer is explained, then explained even more, with little information. 

I can't say anything about you in game, as I haven't seen you. (If I have however, forgive my poor memory) So I can't really comment on that. 

Neutral. If however, you get active and I see you more often. I will happily +1. 

I understand and I am completely sorry for the mistakes. I have adjusted my application for the removal of hopefully all of the grammar and spelling mistakes.

Thank you for the feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic