Poseidon Trial-Moderator Application

On 24/10/2017 at 6:25 PM, Pureus said:

- 1 (All personal beef and bias aside)

- Any history of punishment is bad enough on its own and given the fact that yours is considerably higher than most players, it does raise many questions.

- In the time this community has known you, you have been notorious for your BS and it happens that many staff loathe you for it.

- You've got some nerve claiming you know the community "inside and out", Generally people who are friendly and treat people with the right respect AND are well trusted within the community that get to say it. While you've got the playtime you haven't made up for the lack of respect.

- The biggest problem is your overall maturity (lack thereof). Your attitude endlessly thrives off of the "I do what I want" motto, so much so that its made you completely reckless and uncaring about your actions. How would you possibly be able to call your self any kind of role-model let alone somebody who should be trusted with the judgement of a rule offender? As a mod or any staff for that matter, you have an obligation to be more ethically upstanding than the average player - NOT LESS

Honestly I could forgive all of these things, all of it...
If you weren't such a minge.
Because that's the worst of it, You're just another minge looking for power.

Exactly what I was going to say, Pureus. Sorry Poseidon, you're a good bloke and all but -1

Aw hell. 

+1

I've met you, I've known you, and I know what it's like for people to criticize you for what you no longer are. You are trying, you really are. You're trying your absolute hardest to gain that reputation that was once missing. You have the experience, but however you used it in a unwise manner, but that doesn't change your decision to become a better player.

Plus, he has a knife to my throat.

Demonic 

I’m going to give this Application a -1, because I have seen you minge from time to time. Also you aren’t active enough and this Application is too short. I would recommend trying to be less of a minge in game and add a lot more detail into this Application. Do those two things and I will considering making this a +1.

Ummmmm. I don’t know what happened.

25 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

I’m going to give this Application a -1, because I have seen you minge from time to time. Also you aren’t active enough and this Application is too short. I would recommend trying to be less of a minge in game and add a lot more detail into this Application. Do those two things and I will considering making this a +1.

Ummmmm. I don’t know what happened.

Triple Post?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic