Poseidon Trial-Moderator Application

Steam Name: [IG] Poseidon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:125374264

In game name and rank: Name { Poseidon },  Rank {Supreme Prophet}

Time Played: 4 weeks & 3 days ( + 2 days before server time reset)

Why are you applying for this position?: Because I feel that it's finally time to try my hand at taking on staff positions and hopefully creating a friendly environment for all to enjoy, and I feel I could be a valuable asset to the Staff Team 

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: Well I have a very long playtime and I know the community inside and out and I feel that I can create useful and informative decisions that could benefit the Imperial Gaming Staff Team, I have also seen many changes in Imperial Gaming such as, Colossal Gaming merging from Imperial Gaming and the changing of Rishimoon even to see 5 emperors, and I see the impact that these decisions make on the Community I would like to try and bring that sense of nostalgia back to Imperial Gaming

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: 

Head Developer on Void Tech Gaming

Moderator on Lexus Gaming Jedi vs Sith Server

Graphics Designer for Imperial Gaming

And I do also have experience on TF2 servers such as: "UGC Instaspawn 24/7 servers, Australia and Asia Region"

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: I have 1 (2 hour ban),  6 warnings,  0 kicks

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I can bring pretty much instant request support to the server as I find that it takes a decent amount of time to get requests done and I feel that I can provide an "Anchor" for the community to rely on, I can also provide thorough knowledge of In-game staff features etc as I like to do all that stuff in my spare time as a little spare hobby.

Anything else you would like to add: I am quite aware that I have 6 warnings and 1 short ban, but I do feel I have improved in behaviour especially comparing me now to my 6 month ago self, I do accept that have made some very bad mistakes over my time of this server but I will still request to be given the chance for my application to be looked at, thank you. Also I haven't been the most active this month and that's mostly to blame due to school etc but my activity should be going back to normal!

Terms of Service
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Upvote 1

Good playtime but it really doesn't look like much effort went into this application, You're not very active anymore and you have alot of warnings and even a ban.

I'll be giving negative support for now, but if the application grows in a decent size I'll possibly change my response

50 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Reasons:

- 6 Warnings and was Banned

-  Application isn’t detailed 

- Not on enough

Basically this but I do not believe that the ban really matters in this situation. It would be nice to know what the warns were for and when they were, same with the ban.

+1

Postives 

• Once minge but changed his additude for the better.
  • Good leader
  • Mature
  • Friendly
  • Good play time
  • Good RPer
  • Staff member on other servers
  • Already helps Imperial RP with graphic design

Negative

• Short application

i’m giving Poseidon a +1 not because he’s my commander. I’m giving Poseidon a +1 because he’s a role model in this community. He is a role model because he was once very minge but changed his attitude to become respectable member of Imperial RP. I think people who are minge should follow in Poseidon stead and turn their attitudes around.

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

Reasons:

- Not on enough

1 hour ago, Twinkie said:

Application is short

Not active enough to be a Moderator

However -

You seem like, from your last application, that you have matured a lot from being a minge.

These say it all and I've said so in the past

Spend time improving your reputation and you'll have a much better chance.

• Upvote 1

NEUTRAL

Reasons:

• I was going to go a -1 based off the detail
  • The thing keeping me afloat at neutral is the fact i know you, and know that you are past minging
  • I also realise that you have heaps of playtime/experience on the server

~Fix the app and I will change to a +1~

~~GOOD LUCK~~

It seems like you put no effort at all into this application

You have an excessive amount of warns

I don't really see you on that often 

You have been known for being quite mingey

i'm sorry but i just don't believe that you are a good role model to be a moderator which is quite a big part of being staff in my opinion. I think you should get on the server a lot more and actually start showing people that you have changed (if you have) from the old mingey you  and try actually sitting down for a while and write out a proper application.

Negative Support

_________

Negatives: 

• 6 Warnings
  • Disrespectful
  • Constant harassment
  • Mingey
  • Has been banned
  • Application has little to no effort put into it

Positives: 

• Has "apparently" changed his behavior

_________

Being a staff member isn't about changing your attitude to an average, it's about being a community role-model and what any and all players should strive to be. At this time you've been inactive and your past is one of the worst on the server. Change your attitude and character, and I'll change my response.

• Upvote 1

- 1 (All personal beef and bias aside)

- Any history of punishment is bad enough on its own and given the fact that yours is considerably higher than most players, it does raise many questions.

- In the time this community has known you, you have been notorious for your BS and it happens that many staff loathe you for it.

- You've got some nerve claiming you know the community "inside and out", Generally people who are friendly and treat people with the right respect AND are well trusted within the community that get to say it. While you've got the playtime you haven't made up for the lack of respect.

- The biggest problem is your overall maturity (lack thereof). Your attitude endlessly thrives off of the "I do what I want" motto, so much so that its made you completely reckless and uncaring about your actions. How would you possibly be able to call your self any kind of role-model let alone somebody who should be trusted with the judgement of a rule offender? As a mod or any staff for that matter, you have an obligation to be more ethically upstanding than the average player - NOT LESS

Honestly I could forgive all of these things, all of it...
If you weren't such a minge.
Because that's the worst of it, You're just another minge looking for power.

• Upvote 2
On 08/09/2017 at 11:45 PM, wflizzi said:

+1 

-Friendly

-Mature (no longer mingy and a great guy)

-Trustworthy

-Responsible

On 30/08/2017 at 11:46 AM, Pluto said:

+1 ????

On 27/08/2017 at 6:52 PM, Tatsumaki said:

+1

Good Luck!

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

Reasons:

- Not on enough

4 hours ago, |Stryker| said:

Good playtime but it really doesn't look like much effort went into this application, You're not very active anymore and you have alot of warnings and even a ban.

I'll be giving negative support for now, but if the application grows in a decent size I'll possibly change my response

4 hours ago, Twinkie said:

Application is short

Not active enough to be a Moderator

However -

You seem like, from your last application, that you have matured a lot from being a minge.

4 hours ago, pinejack said:

Basically this but I do not believe that the ban really matters in this situation. It would be nice to know what the warns were for and when they were, same with the ban.

3 hours ago, Crusade said:

+1

Postives 

• Good leader
  • Mature
  • Friendly
  • Good play time
  • Good RPer

Negative

• Short application

i’m giving Poseidon a +1 not because he’s my commander. I’m giving Poseidon a +1 because he’s a role model in this community. He is a role model because he was once very minge but changed his attitude to become respectable member of Imperial RP. I think people who are minge should follow in Poseidon stead and turn their attitudes around.

2 hours ago, Tatsumaki said:

NEUTRAL

Reasons:

• I was going to go a -1 based off the detail
  • The thing keeping me afloat at neutral is the fact i know you, and know that you are past minging
  • I also realise that you have heaps of playtime/experience on the server

~Fix the app and I will change to a +1~

~~GOOD LUCK~~

2 hours ago, Pluto said:

Neutral:

Warns were ages ago

ban was recent but the situation was extremely petty and a ban was probably not deserved.  

More effort in app

2 hours ago, Denzham said:

i'm sorry but i just don't believe that you are a good role model to be a moderator which is quite a big part of being staff in my opinion. I think you should get on the server a lot more and actually start showing people that you have changed (if you have) from the old mingey you  and try actually sitting down for a while and write out a proper application.

2 hours ago, Hisoka said:

Negative Support

_________

Negatives: 

• 6 Warnings
  • Disrespectful
  • Constant harassment
  • Mingey
  • Has been banned
  • Application has little to no effort put into it

Positives: 

• Has "apparently" changed his behavior

_________

Being a staff member isn't about changing your attitude to an average, it's about being a community role-model and what any and all players should strive to be. At this time you've been inactive and your past is one of the worst on the server. Change your attitude and character, and I'll change my response.

I have updated my Application with some more detail :)

good but it is to be expected that you actually put some effort into ypur application it isn't something that you get extra credit for so i'm affraid i will be leaving my response as a -1 for all the other reasonfls i listed

6 hours ago, Crusade said:

+1

Postives 

• Good leader
  • Mature
  • Friendly
  • Good play time
  • Good RPer

Negative

• Short application

Summs it up for me +1

Dont let me down -.-

13 hours ago, Denzham said:

Neutral:

Warns were ages ago

ban was recent but the situation was extremely petty and a ban was probably not deserved.  

More effort in app

Sums it, though I agree with Pureus. I think that making a bad impression contributing to your history with the server early on has made it so many more times harder to reach a General Neutral feeling amoungst most people, let alone +1. You made the choices you did, the responses are evident of the consequences. Neutral.

Ok, Rias, you have lost activity as of late, I hear you are mainly devving for a different community now... 

Onto that ban you have, it would have been longer as both you and I know but certain higher ups thought a reduction from 1 week to 2 hour ban was suitable. For those unaware of the situation that awarded Poseidon of his ban, he kept an RG (which he doesn’t control [he is a prophet, not vader or palpy]) arrested for 45+ minutes for not guarding sith temple even though there was 1 RST online. Instead of just forcing him to guard, he kept him cuffed for 45 minutes when I came over, released said RG and dealt with the situation. Having accumulated multiple witnesses, I had a fair idea of what the situation was. However, Poseidon kept changing his story making him look like he was intentionally lying to staff members and keeping the RG locked up for insane periods of time. I was initially just going  to warn but I received enough evidence when I was going to ban for 3 days when Poseidon insisted that I extend it to 1 week. However, our good ol’ bud ridge reduced the ban to 2 hours.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/10/2017 at 6:00 PM, Denzham said:

I agree with this. Sorry.

• Ridge locked this topic