Diamond's Trial Mod Application

On 21/10/2017 at 3:22 PM, Denzham said:

neutral from me you seemed to repeat yourself quite a bit but i have seen you on the server where you seem to be pretty friendly and follow the rules so if you put some more effort into your application and inprove it then i will be happy to change my rating 

best of luck

exactly what I would say, neutral from me but willing to change

Well, Mummers I've known you for quite a while and yes you have been playing the within the community for a long time however there were times where you either completely left the community / went inactive, I feel like you need to play for a bit longer to show everyone you can commit and be active. I would also like to state you didnt always behave back when you played and often were minging you state in your application you have two warns for FailRP, You also have no experience as a staff member before So for these reasons it will be a Neutral Vote from me. Anyhow good luck with your application process

Cheers Imposing

As of right now NEUTRAL I am currently leaning towards +Positive the reasons to why I choose this is because your App is a Nicely detailed, Understanable, Attitude is Great (Most of the time), he is apart of my Battlion the 212th he is currently do well, he doesn’t not minge often, doesn’t back chat, and is very respect from my point of view. Good luck.

• Like 1

Yo,

The formatting hurts my eyes, and I can barely see the already poor information. This is barely detailed. 

I have not seen you in game that much, and if you have, we've never really talked, so I don't can't comment on that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I felt like I was reading the same thing in each of your answers from the last. And I haven't seen you on the server for a long time. If you re-organise your application, be more active and prove that you are competent enough for a staff position withing IG I would consider changing my response to Neutral or a +1

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/10/2017 at 4:23 PM, Hisoka said:

Negative Support

Screenshot_148.png.3f7954a730c5d2e2c6a497a1675b4915.png

So you're telling me you've been part of the community for over a year but you only just registered on the forums less than a week ago?

• Not very well known
  • Application lacks detail
  • You repeat yourself constantly during the application
  • Some of your points don't even make sense nor' have any valid relevance to the application
  • Not involved enough in the community

• 2 weeks later...