Steam Name: Diamond

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88022693

In game name and rank: 

Name: Diamond

Time Played:

Real Time: nearly a year now

In game time: 2 weeks

Why are you applying for this position?:

I am applying for this position because I have played on Imperial gaming for about a year now and I have had a great experience and I have had so many great memory's on this server and  I have met many nice people and I would like to be apart of the staff team and assist players that are in need of help and I am available most of the time. Also what I have noticed that when I log into the server in the morning there are no staff on and there is usually either 12 to 18 players on when I log on and  there seems to be no staff on and since there are no staff on people usually start to minge and it is pretty common when I log on in the morning and if I became staff I could stop these minge's in the morning. 

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:

Well I try to provide as much help as I can when possible and I am very active and I also try to assist anyone when they need some assistance. Also some of the staff aren't on in the morning due to the fact that they are still sleeping or at work and I can stop minge's during the morning and any other time of the day unless I got school and I could also bring extra help cause staff are (not always) busy doing important things and I could be help there.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: None

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

2 both for fail rp but they are both currently not active 

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:

I can bring a serious attitude and since I am available most of the time on the server I will be able to resolve any problems people are having with other players or any other reason and I will also attempt to spread a lot of positivity so people can enjoy the server as much as they can and I will attempt to stop any minging or any fail rp ,well basically I will try to stop as many trouble makers as I can. Since I am active most of the time I will be able to everything I can do to make the players as happy and as positve and serious as they can be.

Anything else you would like to add:

I will try my best to be on every morning due to the fact that I have school and I will attempt to absolutely everything I said I would do in my application and I would like to say thank you to every staff member and every non staff for making my experience on IG amazing and I am looking forward to meeting more people and making many memories on the server.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

neutral from me you seemed to repeat yourself quite a bit but i have seen you on the server where you seem to be pretty friendly and follow the rules so if you put some more effort into your application and inprove it then i will be happy to change my rating 

best of luck

2 minutes ago, Denzham said:

neutral from me you seemed to repeat yourself quite a bit but i have seen you on the server where you seem to be pretty friendly and follow the rules so if you put some more effort into your application and inprove it then i will be happy to change my rating 

best of luck

thank you for the feed back, I will try not to repeat myself all the time. :D

I don't think you've been on the server for nearly a year, unless you've changed your name.

As for my response, it is going to be a -1.

Your application is really repetitive and does not give me a clear answer for some questions.

Your main point for applying was because you can stop the minges in the morning before you go to school (?);  however in the morning, when it is under 20 players, as far as I'm aware, RP is not serious and if everyone agrees to it they're allowed to kill each other.

I have also never not seen at least one staff on during the morning or late night so I am not sure what you were talking about.

I have not seen you perform in-game so I can not judge that.

• Like 1

Negative Support

Screenshot_148.png.3f7954a730c5d2e2c6a497a1675b4915.png

So you're telling me you've been part of the community for over a year but you only just registered on the forums less than a week ago?

• Not very well known
  • Application lacks detail
  • You repeat yourself constantly during the application
  • Some of your points don't even make sense nor' have any valid relevance to the application
  • Not involved enough in the community
  • Like 1
Guest Excalibur
1 hour ago, Hisoka said:
  • Not very well known
  • Some of your points don't even make sense nor' have any valid relevance to the application

This ^ -1

3 hours ago, Ling Ling said:

I don't think you've been on the server for nearly a year, unless you've changed your name.

Your application is really repetitive and does not give me a clear answer for some questions.

Your main point for applying was because you can stop the minges in the morning before you go to school (?);  however in the morning, when it is under 20 players, as far as I'm aware, RP is not serious and if everyone agrees to it they're allowed to kill each other.

I have also never not seen at least one staff on during the morning or late night so I am not sure what you were talking about.

I have changed my name 

3 hours ago, Hisoka said:

Negative Support

So you're telling me you've been part of the community for over a year but you only just registered on the forums less than a week ago?

• Not very well known

I had to make a new forums account cause I cant back into my old one

3 hours ago, Ling Ling said:

with all do respect ling ling whenever I log into the server in the morning round 8 or 9 there are no staff on and there are usually this one guy that kills people and they tell him to stop but he wont stop and I know I dont make sense sometimes, I did kinda rush through this so I might have made some errors while doing this so I will attempt to find all of them and fix them when I have the chance to. Thank you for your feed back

3 hours ago, Hisoka said:

Negative Support

• Not very well known

again with all do respect I know a repeat myself because again I was rushing through this because half way through writing this I had chores to do so I figured I would speed it up and again I had to make a new forums account I try to involve myself as much as I can into the community and I know that I dont make sense sometimes and most of my points do make sense (I said most not all) and have relevance to the application but if there are some that dont  I apologize for that and I will go through it when I have the chance to and fix it. Thank you for your feed back Hisoka.

5 hours ago, Hisoka said:

Negative Support

• Not very well known

All of the above, I don't really see you on that much anymore, But if you become more active I may change my opinion.

54 minutes ago, Emerald said:

All of the above, I don't really see you on that much anymore, But if you become more active I may change my opinion.

Emerald I would be on but my computer is getting fixed at the moment so I cant get on and when I try to get on when I use my dads laptop the Lua Panic things happens so I am gonna have to wait till Tuesday cause the retards ordered the wrong power supply for my PC and I am pissed, trust me I would have been on all of today just I cant.

Ok so, the amount of times people have said "I can be on when staff are not on" is completely absurd. Why would you not just go do your chores then come back to write your application instead of rushing it hence why you're getting -1s. Lying about your playtime is also stupid as honesty within the staff team is highly valued. You say that you can stop minges which is really generalised and no substance to it whatsoever. Please think of this like a job application and reapply when you can be bothered putting together a decent application.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Hisoka said:

Negative Support

• Not very well known

-1 ^

42 minutes ago, Pluto said:

Ok so, the amount of times people have said "I can be on when staff are not on" is completely absurd. Why would you not just go do your chores then come back to write your application instead of rushing it hence why you're getting -1s. Lying about your playtime is also stupid as honesty within the staff team is highly valued. You say that you can stop minges which is really generalised and no substance to it whatsoever. Please think of this like a job application and reapply when you can be bothered putting together a decent application.

I would have to agree with Pluto, never seen you before at all so I don’t believe your a veteran player.

14 hours ago, Pluto said:

With all do respect Pluto I am not lying about my playtime its completely stupid to lie about something to get staff so why would I do it. I am known as someone else but I don''t want to share it at the moment, trust me I am not lying about my play time and I tried to make it decent so thank you for alerting me about that and I will improve next time and when I did my chores I was not allowed back on I had to have a break and I wanted to complete quickly cause I forget about things sometimes. Thank you for your feedback.

Neutral

Diamond. You are a nice guy and I know who you were before and I have no problem with that. But before your computer broke, you were not the most active and we were wondering where you were. You are not the most serious person but you are serious enough for me not to label you a minge. Even though you have 2 weeks playtime, you are not well known under your new name, so I suggest putting yourself out there, which you have done semi-efficiently by creating a new forums account.

But good luck and I wish you all the best,

Twinkie

4 hours ago, Twinkie said:

Neutral

Diamond. You are a nice guy and I know who you were before and I have no problem with that. But before your computer broke, you were not the most active and we were wondering where you were. You are not the most serious person but you are serious enough for me not to label you a minge. Even though you have 2 weeks playtime, you are not well known under your new name, so I suggest putting yourself out there, which you have done semi-efficiently by creating a new forums account.

But good luck and I wish you all the best,

Twinkie

ok will do twinkie, thank you for understanding and thank you for the feed back! :D