Jump to content

Bossink's Trail Mod Application


Recommended Posts

Steam Name:Kawaii Kitty

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:130519306



In game name and rank:Bossink Pilot Crewman

Time Played:Rank 15

Why are you applying for this position?:Because I think That I can help Because Us Pilots We Request Ships and things like that And we hardly get a reply and ive heard from some admins that it can be Annoying to be teleporting and flying everywhere so i think that we need More admins!! Like me!  
 
How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:I am almost on all the time. Also i can spot people who are minging or braking the rules.Also i can make it Less Tiring because there is more admins/t mods to go to the player that needs help in a way.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:Yes On my Friends But he got rid of it.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:1 warn for FailRp but That was When i hardly played Rp servers because i used to play Sandbox.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:Less Stress,Less Minges,More Fun,Less Lag and Make it a Better Rp experince for all.

Anything else you would like to add:I know how to deal with lag.Also i know Most Commands

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Excalibur

-1

poorly written app

grammatical errors

you seem to only want it to spawn ships in for yourself and the pilots.

not known too well

 

time played is your hours on the server, not your rank.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Excalibur said:

-1

poorly written app

grammatical errors

you seem to only want it to spawn ships in for yourself and the pilots.

not known too well

 

time played is your hours on the server, not your rank.

ahh please fix your application. have a look at accepted applications to see the amount of effort that goes into them. as for in game idk. 

-1.

Link to post
Share on other sites

-1 

not a detailed application, hours is in rank for some reason? you seem to want to be mod for personal gain rather than helping the server so sorry man but improve your application and i will review my answer. best of luck

Link to post
Share on other sites

-1

Not very detailed

I doubt I have ever seen you on the server, maybe I'm wrong.

What MORE can you bring than just knowing how to spot minges

Not much experience - it'd also be nice if you told us what gamemode to see if you actually have any experience staffing on a star wars server

Also, please tell us what your in-game time is instead of your rank - to do that, press c and up in the left corner there should be a blue box with numbers in it. It should say your time played at the top

 

Maybe reapply when you have a higher in-game time and more experience with people on the server.

Good Luck Bossink!

 

Twinkie

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wilson06 said:

-1 how will you stop lag?

With the Force... Duh

but seriously though this application is very poor when it comes to quality out more time and effort into this application and rethink why you want this position, get more known on the server and try to build a good reputation and increasing you activity and playtime helps as well. 

Its a -1 for me, Sorry mate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Stephano said:

but seriously though this application is very poor when it comes to quality out more time and effort into this application and rethink why you want this position, get more known on the server and try to build a good reputation and increasing you activity and playtime helps as well. 

Its a -1 for me, Sorry mate.

^ Its a -1 for me reasons stated above.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Excalibur said:

-1

poorly written app

grammatical errors

you seem to only want it to spawn ships in for yourself and the pilots.

not known too well

 

time played is your hours on the server, not your rank.

THIS

-1

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2017 at 8:19 PM, Excalibur said:

-1

poorly written app

grammatical errors

you seem to only want it to spawn ships in for yourself and the pilots.

not known too well

 

time played is your hours on the server, not your rank.

Sums it up for me PERFECTLY, -1

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/10/2017 at 9:48 PM, Twinkie said:

-1

Not very detailed

I doubt I have ever seen you on the server, maybe I'm wrong.

What MORE can you bring than just knowing how to spot minges

Not much experience - it'd also be nice if you told us what gamemode to see if you actually have any experience staffing on a star wars server

Also, please tell us what your in-game time is instead of your rank - to do that, press c and up in the left corner there should be a blue box with numbers in it. It should say your time played at the top

 

Maybe reapply when you have a higher in-game time and more experience with people on the server.

Good Luck Bossink!

 

Twinkie

-1 Twinkie read my mind and your rank is not your time 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Ridge locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...