Toast

Bathrooms and Waste Disposal

Hi everyone, 

It's kind of silly but also really weird how we have no bathrooms anywhere on the ship, so unless we are all Kim Jong Un; I think we should have some somewhere to go #1 and #2.My suggestion is to have one main or a few smaller bathrooms scattered around the map that can be used for immersion and to add the feeling people could actually live on the ship.

In addition to this I think an awesome suggestion for RP would be to have a waste disposal chute.  A smallish room somewhere relevant on the ship, with clearance 3/4, it would have a 2 hatch system with one open at all times (Both should be like a porthole so you can see outside the ship). This could be utilised by engineers for some cleaning RP and as an RP form of punishment for those who decide to really betray the empire. Also just another way to add a sense that the ship could be lived in. 

We have a massive ship and it would be awesome if we could get some more RP areas

Thanks for reading :3

• Upvote 1

+1

Sounds like something that would be a good addition to the map layout and as mentioned above it could open up some new and creative RP for players and some job specific RP (ie. Janitors).

P.S

@Martibo, Just curious will the server be switching to your map in the near future? also good work on the creation, it looks good in the photos cant wait to see it in game.

Hermes

We are currently using a drop toilet system... You hold your fellow stormtroopers hands whilst squatting out the tie bay doors.

23 minutes ago, Whitey said:

We are currently using a drop toilet system... You hold your fellow stormtroopers hands whilst squatting out the tie bay doors.

HAHAHAH love this!

+1, Sick of walking into the Sith Temple and seeing Palpy's shit on the chair.

Woah! That would be so immursive! I can finally shit and piss ingame! Woah!

+1 because, why not?